*Pu**y Whipped I Say!

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Rant Mode On!
2. Trumps is 100% correct.
3. He says the astray royal Harry is whopped hard!
4. She owns him through and through with her little kitty.
5. Now Harry is being put on the spot, which way will he jump, like a magnifying glass was spun around on him, focusing the suns heat on the top of his head.
6. Will he lash out?
7. Or show a stiff upper lip?
8. Trump also defended the Queen, G-D Bless her soul.
9. And the Monarchy, both he stands true with them.
10. Harry needs to pull his head out, before it get snapped off by the little kitten.
READ:

SAMPLE:
"Former President Donald Trump torpedoed Prince Harry of England, declaring the Duke of Sussex is “whipped” and being “led around by his nose” by wife Meghan Markle."

11. She got you Harry, step away from the Kitty Cat before its too late for you.
12. Its not worth it, you've thrown away too much man, think with your brain, not your head.
13. People are starting to be concerned.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, I’m wondering if there’s any reason to give a rat’s ass about about Harry or Meg. I ask because, as a rule, the Royals are a silly anachronism and I don’t pay them much attention. (Kate is kind of pretty. So is Megan. But then again, lots of little starlets are kind of pretty, too.)

Out of curiosity, I’m wondering if there’s any reason to give a rat’s ass about about Harry or Meg. I ask because, as a rule, the Royals are a silly anachronism and I don’t pay them much attention. (Kate is kind of pretty. So is Megan. But then again, lots of little starlets are kind of pretty, too.)
Sorry bout that,

1. Harry the youngest son of Diana is lost, and unfound.
2. He is wasting away his inheritance in USA.
3. For G-Ds sake the Queen is being walked away from.
4. Thats bad.
5. I hope Harry gets his shit together and goes back home, for if only, the Queens sake.
6. You may still be *King* someday, dump the tramp, head back home Harry.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Royals (the British ones) are reality TV. They are England's Kardashians.

They have zero relevance to anything in the real world, but people devour their antics as if they were important.

1651024307486.png

She's a "tramp", why?

And can you give us specific examples of her "whipping" him?
Sorry bout that,

1. *ALL* Hollywood girls are tramps, everyone knows that.
2. She controls his every thought with her little kitten.
3. He sold his soul to her.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back