Rand Paul Displays His Ignorance and Two Faced Character

He knows his version of the health care bill cannot pass since it cannot get past Senate filibuster due to not being a reconciliation bill.

He is merely gloating over defeating Paul Ryan and Trump and to hell with 30 million American citizens on Obamacare.

I cant believe I ever thought this moral worm was fit to be President.

Rand Paul takes victory lap on GOP health bill

Paul and other House conservatives have offered an alternative repeal bill that mirrors 2015 legislation cleared by Congress but vetoed by then-President Barack Obama.

The bill would effectively separate repeal and replace into two separate pieces of legislation, a move that would likely draw pushback from a coalition of moderate lawmakers.
GOP lawmakers haven't signaled that they are preparing to take up another healthcare bill, instead telling reporters that they didn't have a plan B.

"I have no idea because we have not discussed a plan B," Rep. Mark Walker (R-N.C.) told reporters.

Senate leadership also signaled this week that they weren't preparing a backup plan if the House couldn't pass its repeal and replace bill.

"I'm not aware of any backup plan," Sen. John Cornyn (Texas), the Senate's No. 2 Republican, told The Hill. "I think our plan B is the same as our plan A."
Some of the people I know who worked for Paul in Virginia say that the rumor is that he is an egotistical stubborn man and you have to present ideas to him as though they were really his.

We dont need people so dishonest and unprincipled as that in our government if we are truly trying to drain the swamp in DC.

What you're missing here in process -- is that Paul's bill could have BEEN the "Step 2" that is even FURTHER away now. O-Care needs to be repealed thru reconcilation -- BUT the "replacement" could have been Paul's Bill to be tuned later. He did JUST fine. Because they were not KILLING O-Care -- they were anesthetitizing it and and tweaking it. Clean REPEAL -- Clean REPLACE -- do the tuning later.

Trump looks stupid as fuck right now
Do you put everyone in your sexual fantasies?
There are over 7 billion people in the world you dumb fuck. I'd have to be omniscient to put everyone in my sexual fantasies. But I guarantee I'd leave that obese loser Trump out of it.
Lucky me. I made your list just like the Donald.
Weird. :cuckoo:

But thanks for considering me omniscient.

He knows his version of the health care bill cannot pass since it cannot get past Senate filibuster due to not being a reconciliation bill.

He is merely gloating over defeating Paul Ryan and Trump and to hell with 30 million American citizens on Obamacare.

I cant believe I ever thought this moral worm was fit to be President.

Rand Paul takes victory lap on GOP health bill

Paul and other House conservatives have offered an alternative repeal bill that mirrors 2015 legislation cleared by Congress but vetoed by then-President Barack Obama.

The bill would effectively separate repeal and replace into two separate pieces of legislation, a move that would likely draw pushback from a coalition of moderate lawmakers.
GOP lawmakers haven't signaled that they are preparing to take up another healthcare bill, instead telling reporters that they didn't have a plan B.

"I have no idea because we have not discussed a plan B," Rep. Mark Walker (R-N.C.) told reporters.

Senate leadership also signaled this week that they weren't preparing a backup plan if the House couldn't pass its repeal and replace bill.

"I'm not aware of any backup plan," Sen. John Cornyn (Texas), the Senate's No. 2 Republican, told The Hill. "I think our plan B is the same as our plan A."
Some of the people I know who worked for Paul in Virginia say that the rumor is that he is an egotistical stubborn man and you have to present ideas to him as though they were really his.

We dont need people so dishonest and unprincipled as that in our government if we are truly trying to drain the swamp in DC.

"Moral worm"?

Have not encountered this expression before. Dafuk is a "moral worm"? Does Rand Paul have five hearts?

Nor is there anything conservative about a watered down version of the ACA masquerading as a repeal.
It is the spirit of the Jacobin that says we should destroy existing institutions and laws.

It is the spirit of conservatism that says to preserve those laws and institutions and amend or adjust them to what purpose one needs instead slowly over time.

Yes, I believe that it was the more conservative thing to support reforming the ACA instead of entirely destroying it while 30 million have come to depend on it.

What you're missing here in process -- is that Paul's bill could have BEEN the "Step 2" that is even FURTHER away now. O-Care needs to be repealed thru reconcilation -- BUT the "replacement" could have been Paul's Bill to be tuned later. He did JUST fine. Because they were not KILLING O-Care -- they were anesthetitizing it and and tweaking it. Clean REPEAL -- Clean REPLACE -- do the tuning later.
There is exactly ZERO chance of the ACA being completely repealed without the GOP committing political suicide and they know it, other than the Freedom Caucus and PAul.

There is exactly ZERO chance of the ACA being completely repealed without the GOP committing political suicide and they know it, other than the Freedom Caucus and PAul.

It was "repealed" in the House about 10 times now. Paul and Liberty Caucus are just lightyears AHEAD of that move after the Repubs in general just lied their asses about being ready with "replacement"..

It was "repealed" in the House about 10 times now. Paul and Liberty Caucus are just lightyears AHEAD of that move after the Repubs in general just lied their asses about being ready with "replacement"..

So you are totally OK with stripping millions of people from their health care insurance?

Forum List

Back