Rand Paul Breaks Campaign Promise, Accepts Money From Senators Who Bailed Out Banks

Is that like the Palin Derangement Syndrome?

Or the Tea Party Derangement Syndrome?

Or does it strictly apply to those that think differently than you.

Not going to find me turning every thread into something about Palin or the Tea Party. However, quite a few people on here seem to have a tendency to make every thread about Obama. I have a feeling even ten years ago they'll still be doing so. Hell, goodness knows the same people hate to be reminded they voted for a certain somebody twice. :eusa_whistle:

Well as long as you idiots keep bringing up Bush, we'll keep bringing up your fellow idiot Obama.

Well as long as you idiots keep bringing up Bush, we'll keep bringing up your fellow idiot Obama.

Huh uh. Bush wrecked havoc for eight years, you voted for him twice I'm sure, it's because of people like you that this country is the way it is and my generation will be paying for it. So thanks. :thup:

here is why dogbert is a liar:

1. i do not turn every thread into an obama thread

2. obama is salient to this thread because of crybert's idiotic statement in the OP:

Oh Rand Paul, already acting like a regular Republican Establishment candidate.

really...acting like a regular republican....how odd, given obama went back on the very same type of promise, but oh no, if you point out he acted like obama, you're deranged...

crybert just can't handle being told the truth

Not going to find me turning every thread into something about Palin or the Tea Party. However, quite a few people on here seem to have a tendency to make every thread about Obama. I have a feeling even ten years ago they'll still be doing so. Hell, goodness knows the same people hate to be reminded they voted for a certain somebody twice. :eusa_whistle:

A thread about a politican lying in an effort to get votes and one compares it to a politician that lied to get votes, and that is making it all about that politician?

really...acting like a regular republican....how odd, given obama went back on the very same type of promise, but oh no, if you point out he acted like obama, you're deranged...

Rand Paul ran as the Anti-Establishment candidate, things like these prove he is apart of the establishment. Stop crying and whining about the truth there Yurt. You want to bring up Obama as if it makes what Rand did okay, nope, it doesn't.

Huh uh. Bush wrecked havoc for eight years, you voted for him twice I'm sure, it's because of people like you that this country is the way it is and my generation will be paying for it. So thanks. :thup:

LOL.
Hypocrite.
You had to bash Bush in a thread that has nothing to do with the havoc he wreaked.

A thread about a politican lying in an effort to get votes and one compares it to a politician that lied to get votes, and that is making it all about that politician?

in modbert's partisan hack world it is only ok to compare him to other republicans, not democrats, thats just not fair :(

LOL.
Hypocrite.
You had to bash Bush in a thread that has nothing to do with the havoc he wreaked.

You and your pals already derailed my thread, might as well respond to you morons.

in modbert's partisan hack world it is only ok to compare him to other republicans, not democrats, thats just not fair :(

Yawn. Want your pacifier there Yurt? Almost naptime for you.

LOL.
Hypocrite.

You and your pals already derailed my thread, might as well respond to you morons.

Ouch. You called me a moron. That hurt my feelings.

I see you can give it out but way to weak to take it.

I am sorry. I will be nicer to you in the future.

In the meantime, you may want to find a snake and ask him for his backbone. It will be a lot more than you have now.

Getting back to the original point, Rand Paul has proven himself to be part of the establishment that he says he's not apart of. Quite sad really, I bet the Libertarians had high hopes for him considering his father.

Rand Paul ran as the Anti-Establishment candidate, things like these prove he is apart of the establishment. Stop crying and whining about the truth there Yurt. You want to bring up Obama as if it makes what Rand did okay, nope, it doesn't.

so did obama you dishonest hack....so then i guess you're now going to say obama is part of the republican establishment...LOL

why is it ok for you to compare him to other republicans, but when compared to a democrat who is the most visible example of doing just this, its derangement? you're a hypocrite....and you're the one making a whiny scene about him being compared to obama....good lord, you're really sensitive

i never said it was ok....apparently facts are an issue for you, obama broke his promise and it helped him win an election....do you dispute that fact?

so did obama you dishonest hack....so then i guess you're now going to say obama is part of the republican establishment...LOL

why is it ok for you to compare him to other republicans, but when compared to a democrat who is the most visible example of doing just this, its derangement? you're a hypocrite....and you're the one making a whiny scene about him being compared to obama....good lord, you're really sensitive

i never said it was ok....apparently facts are an issue for you, obama broke his promise and it helped him win an election....do you dispute that fact?

No. He's apart of the Democratic Establishment. :eusa_eh:

You're a moron Yurt, and you continue to prove it further. Rand Paul is a Republican, hence I can compare him to other Republicans. You bringing up Obama is just derailing the thread, quite sad really and immature of you. I'm trying to get the thread back on topic, but you clearly don't want to talk about Rand Paul in a thread about Rand Paul. You want to talk about Obama. If you want to talk about Obama, take it to another thread. :thup:

Rand Paul Breaks Campaign Promise, Accepts Money From Senators Who Bailed Out Banks | Blue Wave News

In a turnabout from a campaign pledge, Republican senatorial candidate Rand Paul is getting help raising campaign money by GOP senators who voted for the 2008 Wall Street bailout.

According to an Associated Press report, Paul is holding a fundraiser Thursday night in Washington, D.C. Although Paul earlier had said he wouldn’t seek money from any politician who voted for the $700 billion bailout, nine of the 12 senators listed on the event’s host committee were bailout supporters.

In August 2009, Paul’s chief primary opponent, Kentucky Secretary of State Trey Grayson, was scheduled to have a Washington fundraiser that McConnell was involved in hosting. That’s when Paul promised not to take money from senators who backed the bank bailout, but his campaign press release did not say the pledge applied only to the primary.

“This isn’t about holding politicians to an impossibly high standard of agreeing with everything one’s supporters say or do,” Paul said in the 2009 statement. “But a primary focus of my campaign is that we need Republicans in office who will have the courage to say no to federal bailouts of big business.

Jesse Benton, Paul’s campaign manager, said the no-donations pledge was made during the primary campaign and is no longer one they feel the need to abide by since that campaign is over.

Got that? Primary elections are all about souls and integrity and values. Now that the primary is over, it’s perfectly cool to take money from any source, regardless of its ideologically filthy provenance, because Paul already won the battle for the direction and soul of the Republican party! And as everyone knows, one is only constrained by those pesky, inconvenient straits known as principles in the primary. Anything goes in the general, baby! The primary may be a demonstration of “It’s not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game,” but the general is definitely “Win by any means necessary.”

Oh Rand Paul, already acting like a regular Republican Establishment candidate. Warms my heart to see how he continues to prove people like me right.

He probably made that commitment not to accept money fron certain organizations before Rachel Maddow got a hold of him.. :)

You're a moron Yurt, and you continue to prove it further. Rand Paul is a Republican, hence I can compare him to other Republicans. You bringing up Obama is just derailing the thread, quite sad really and immature of you.

LMAO....oh...so you can compare him to other republicans, but no one can compare him to democrats

:lol:

and you call other people hacks? :cuckoo:

Don't worry about it, your grandkids will be paying for the guy you voted for. Welcome to politics, American style.

You're a moron Yurt, and you continue to prove it further. Rand Paul is a Republican, hence I can compare him to other Republicans. You bringing up Obama is just derailing the thread, quite sad really and immature of you. I'm trying to get the thread back on topic, but you clearly don't want to talk about Rand Paul in a thread about Rand Paul. You want to talk about Obama. If you want to talk about Obama, take it to another thread. :thup:

Can you answer me?

Care to give the source that your source got this information from

From the about part of your link
Blue Wave News is a community of Democrats working to further liberal causes.

Can you answer me?

Care to give the source that your source got this information from

From the about part of your link
Blue Wave News is a community of Democrats working to further liberal causes.

He rolls Alinsky/Lakoff style.......

Forum List

Back