Rand Paul Breaks Campaign Promise, Accepts Money From Senators Who Bailed Out Banks

If Tea Party candidates take money from firms that took bail out money, what do Tea Party candidates stand for then?

He won the Republican primary, and is running as a Republican. When the Tea Party is on the ballot you can call a candidate part of the Tea Party. Or do I get to criticize Democrats because one of them does not follow the dictates of the LaRouche party?

Wimpy alert!

You can do better than that.

Rand has likely got the seat anyway.
Heck we went for Palin last time.

No I never asked you why you questioned the Canadian free press. It was the government links that I asked why did you questioned them.

But I have been doubting the AP AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE EVER SINCE THEY DID NOT COVBER THE ACORN SCANDDLE. We had to get that information from British Press. it took the AP 6 weeks to mentiuon it.

Oh no, the articles from the military were true. Your jumps to your conclusions were full of shit, though.

OH NO! A veritable and well-trusted news organization didn't cover one really controversial and murky news event that I really cared about! That totally negates decades of work and a respected reputation in the news world! I'm going to go get my news sources from a site which employs a ninth grader!

What are you talking about? Oh yeah lets not forget about the Edwards baby scanddle It took the national Inquirer to break that story when the AP let it pass. And the global warmers trash of the Email. Oh yeah thae AP is on top of things

Ah yes, the personal and private lives of politicians, public figures and celebrities. This is what newspapers should be covering people! Not news events, economic changes or anything like that, but who is sleeping with who. These are the important issues of our day. Totally.

He won the Republican primary, and is running as a Republican. When the Tea Party is on the ballot you can call a candidate part of the Tea Party. Or do I get to criticize Democrats because one of them does not follow the dictates of the LaRouche party?

So the Tea Party stuff is just all for show then?

This is definitely fair game. If you say one thing then do another, then you should be held to account. Saying you wouldn't take bank money in the primaries but never said anything about the general election is weasel-speak.

Now maybe the electorate will decide that it doesn't matter a whole lot. That's fair as well. But if you hold yourself as being a different type of politician and it turns out you are no different, you are a fair target, especially in this throw-the-bums out era.

The Tea Party is the Tea Party, not the Republican party. This can easily be proven by the fact that they backed a Democrat for Congress in Idaho. Some Republicans are courting the Tea Party, but that does not make them Republicans, or the Republicans Tea Party members. But thanks for letting me know I am free to attach any group I want to to the Democrats. If only I was dishonest enough to debate that way.

Oh no, the articles from the military were true. Your jumps to your conclusions were full of shit, though.

OH NO! A veritable and well-trusted news organization didn't cover one really controversial and murky news event that I really cared about! That totally negates decades of work and a respected reputation in the news world! I'm going to go get my news sources from a site which employs a ninth grader!

What are you talking about? Oh yeah lets not forget about the Edwards baby scanddle It took the national Inquirer to break that story when the AP let it pass. And the global warmers trash of the Email. Oh yeah thae AP is on top of things

Ah yes, the personal and private lives of politicians, public figures and celebrities. This is what newspapers should be covering people! Not news events, economic changes or anything like that, but who is sleeping with who. These are the important issues of our day. Totally.

Yeah like Gore had an affair 4 years ago?

I'm shocked....absolutely shocked. I thought Rand was gonna be the first politician in history to NOT act like a politician....

Excuse me...I have to go and take my Rand Paul poster off my wall now....

I'm shocked....absolutely shocked. I thought Rand was gonna be the first politician in history to NOT act like a politician....

Excuse me...I have to go and take my Rand Paul poster off my wall now....

Be sure to not ruin your wall. :thup:

Forum List

Back