Rand Paul Breaks Campaign Promise, Accepts Money From Senators Who Bailed Out Banks

to say this is just the republicans is pure hackery....to claim no one can mention democrats or obama because it is a thread derailment, is pure hackery...

Actually, mind telling me where I said it was just the Republicans breaking promises there scarecrow? Now, you can admit I didn't say it, or you can admit you lied. Either or is fine. As for mention of Democrats or Obama, they have nothing to do with this thread. You have derailed this thread several times already. You have already shown that along with your pals, you have no interest in actually discussing what Rand Paul did. Instead you want to bash Obama and those who post such stories and mark it as norm. Meanwhile, all of you complaining about this thread will be complaining later on that Obama didn't wear a flag pin.

Hypocrites.

obama said he wasn't part of the establishment....yet he did the same thing paul did....how much do you want to bet crybert won't call obama a liar

Yeah, because I haven't been criticizing him for months for running as a Liberal of sorts but being exactly the opposite once elected. :cuckoo:

This is what happens when you don't pay attention Yurt, you have no clue what you're talking about.

you never called obama a liar for doing the same thing...

now you're just embarrassing yourself with your hack lies....

just admit you screwed up with your whiny insistence that people only talk about republicans in this thread....you showed your hackery and hypocrisy...stop being so childish

Modbert
From that last source you gave me. Here's an article that the editor of that "news" outlet wrote

Question Authority
By John Fox
Question Authority

I wonder if he question's obama?

Why are you posting this? This has nothing to do with this thread, at all. The source is fine, if you want, google it and you'll find the AP article elsewhere including on Yahoo.

Yes it does, it's called motivation of the author. I have come to doubt the credibility of the AP, at least until they take their hand out of obama's pocket.

just admit you screwed up with your whiny insistence that people only talk about republicans in this thread....you showed your hackery and hypocrisy...stop being so childish

Care to prove I didn't? Go ahead, find such a post where I said he wasn't going back on his word. I'll be waiting.

I'm not admitting anything because I didn't screw up. This is a thread about the Republican candidate taking money from Republicans who helped to bail out the banks. After said Republican candidate said he wouldn't. Nothing to do with Democrats, therefore, it's derailment.

Yes it does, it's called motivation of the author. I have come to doubt the credibility of the AP, at least until they take their hand out of obama's pocket.

Sorry, it doesn't go like that. You want to question the Associated Press without any evidence? What a loon.

Ouch again.

Shocked and surpirsed. No. You never said you werew shocked or surprised.

But the fact that you supported the importance of the issue and reiterrated it once the debate went off track pretty much implied that you saw this as a situation that warranted discussion.

But it is not. Why? Becuase it is the norm for our pathetic political envirionment of the day.

And that, sir, is why I say you are out of your league.

And you are.

Alas, you say you want things to change. Yet, you look down and mock those who call for such change. It is because of people like you that we have such apathy in our politics today. And it is because of people like you that we keep electing crappy politicians.

The only one who is out of their league is yourself, who needs to reexamine why exactly they are posting on a political message board and posting in threads that have the norms if you're going to mock those who discourage such behavior on the part of our politicans.

Good day, Sir!

View attachment 10677

I see you like to dictate but rarely read.
I came in here to say my peice which is "another lying politician". I then saw that the debate went in the direction of criticizing those that BELEIVED the lies and voted for him and I defended them as they were victims of ANOTHER LYING POLITICIAN.
I then saw ssomeone compare it to Obama and his lies and you criticized him for changing the topic.

So listen up Modbert....

If this were a thread about the issues we have with liars in politics, you would have welcomed the thread about Obama doing it the same. But no Modbert. You wanted to make this a thread about a REPUBLICAN that lies.

So you are not only out of your league, you are a partisan phoney who feebly attempoted to take the high road but failed miserably.

to say this is just the republicans is pure hackery....to claim no one can mention democrats or obama because it is a thread derailment, is pure hackery...

Actually, mind telling me where I said it was just the Republicans breaking promises there scarecrow? Now, you can admit I didn't say it, or you can admit you lied. Either or is fine. As for mention of Democrats or Obama, they have nothing to do with this thread. You have derailed this thread several times already. You have already shown that along with your pals, you have no interest in actually discussing what Rand Paul did. Instead you want to bash Obama and those who post such stories and mark it as norm. Meanwhile, all of you complaining about this thread will be complaining later on that Obama didn't wear a flag pin.

Hypocrites.

your whole whine about me mentioning that paul pulled an obama clearly shows you think its only republicans, further, your OP sentence:

Oh Rand Paul, already acting like a regular Republican Establishment candidate.

clearly indicates you think it is only republicans....if you didn't, you would have been accurate in saying he acting like a regular politician, both republican and democrat....but your OP focused on him acting like a republican, which is not the full the truth....the full honest answer is that he is acting like BOTH political parties.....and yet when someone brings up the truth, you start crying that it is thread derailment....you just can't handle being told the truth, that he isn't acting JUST like republicans as your OP claimed and as you further whine about when anyone mentions a democrat

you continued lies that i haven't discussed paul are amazing....i said he pulled an obama...i was criticial of obama doing and critical of paul....YET...the truth is, it helped obama win an election....

i await your apology

Sorry, it doesn't go like that. You want to question the Associated Press without any evidence? What a loon.
No I never asked you why you questioned the Canadian free press. It was the government links that I asked why did you questioned them.

But I have been doubting the AP AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE EVER SINCE THEY DID NOT COVBER THE ACORN SCANDDLE. We had to get that information from British Press. it took the AP 6 weeks to mentiuon it.

Last edited:
I came in here to say my peice which is "another lying politician". I then saw that the debate went in the direction of criticizing those that BELEIVED the lies and voted for him and I defended them as they were victims of ANOTHER LYING POLITICIAN.
I then saw ssomeone compare it to Obama and his lies and you criticized him for changing the topic.

So listen up Modbert....

If this were a thread about the issues we have with liars in politics, you would have welcomed the thread about Obama doing it the same. But no Modbert. You wanted to make this a thread about a REPUBLICAN that lies.

So you are not only out of your league, you are a partisan phoney who feebly attempoted to take the high road but failed miserably.

Actually, this is a thread about Rand Paul lying. Partisan phoney? Nope. I wanted to make this a thread about Rand Paul, who lied after claiming to be Anti-Establishment. He just so happens to be a Republican. I criticize liars, doesn't matter who they are. I criticized the democrat who pulled at the kid earlier, I also criticized the Democrat who lied about his record. Quite simple really. Now all you're doing is trying to defend those Republicans who voted for Rand Paul by attacking me.

And like I said previously:

$I_Said_Good_Day_by_Bardwalker.jpg

Care to prove I didn't? Go ahead, find such a post where I said he wasn't going back on his word. I'll be waiting.

I'm not admitting anything because I didn't screw up. This is a thread about the Republican candidate taking money from Republicans who helped to bail out the banks. After said Republican candidate said he wouldn't. Nothing to do with Democrats, therefore, it's derailment.

you never called him a liar, that is a fact...if you did you would have admitted it....your partisan hypocrisy is duly noted...

it is not derailment, you are a partisan hack trying to make it seem as if only republicans do this, it is the height of partisan hackery to compare him to other politicians, but only those of his party....if you compare him to other politicians, you cannot simply claim he can be compared only to republicans, that is intellectual dishonesty

though, i am not surprised its coming from you

So listen up Modbert....

Actually, this is a thread about Rand Paul lying. Partisan phoney? Nope. I wanted to make this a thread about Rand Paul, who lied after claiming to be Anti-Establishment. He just so happens to be a Republican. I criticize liars, doesn't matter who they are. I criticized the democrat who pulled at the kid earlier, I also criticized the Democrat who lied about his record. Quite simple really. Now all you're doing is trying to defend those Republicans who voted for Rand Paul by attacking me.

View attachment 10678

LMAO....your meltdown is humorous

I SAID GOOD DAY!

lol, modbert's top just blew off :lol:

No I never asked you why you questioned the Canadian free press. It was the government links that I asked why did you questioned them.

But I have been doubting the AP AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE EVER SINCE THEY DID NOT COVBER THE ACORN SCANDDLE. We had to get that information from British Press. it took the AP 6 weeks to mentiuon it.

1.) Mind showing me where ACORN got convicted for any crime?

2.) I knew that it was about this. You're questioning my article because I moved your North American Union thread to the Conspiracy Theory forum. If you have a problem with moderation action, PM that mod. I will leave it at that and ask that you not bring that up again in public as per the rules.

So listen up Modbert....

View attachment 10678

Attacking you?

No sir.

Defending your attack on someone who saw through your partisan effort to make a big deal about something that is nothing but a pimple on the ass of a bigger deal.

Paul and his lies is the pimple.
Politicians of both parties lyiung to the electorate is the ass.

You want to have a useful discussion? Start as thread about ALL politicians that lie.

You want to be a prtisan nobody who is out of your league? Start a thread about one small guy who is nothing more than a primary winner that lied.

And as for the "good day sir"? Cute. Childish, but cute.

you never called him a liar, that is a fact...if you did you would have admitted it....your partisan hypocrisy is duly noted...

it is not derailment, you are a partisan hack trying to make it seem as if only republicans do this, it is the height of partisan hackery to compare him to other politicians, but only those of his party....if you compare him to other politicians, you cannot simply claim he can be compared only to republicans, that is intellectual dishonesty

Find me a post where I said Obama never lied. I'll be waiting. If you can't find it, then you are a liar Yurt. Simple as that. This is a thread about Republicans, you're a partisan hack for wanting to make it into a thread about Democrats. Simple as that.

1.) Mind showing me where ACORN got convicted for any crime?

2.) I knew that it was about this. You're questioning my article because I moved your North American Union thread to the Conspiracy Theory forum. If you have a problem with moderation action, PM that mod. I will leave it at that and ask that you not bring that up again in public as per the rules.

good lord, you're on nuclear meltdown....he never mentioned moderator action in this thread, YOU brought it up....my, my, what a sensitive :(:(

Find me a post where I said Obama never lied. I'll be waiting. If you can't find it, then you are a liar Yurt. Simple as that. This is a thread about Republicans, you're a partisan hack for wanting to make it into a thread about Democrats. Simple as that.

i never said you said obama never lied, i said you didn't call him a liar and you just again proved me right...why can't you be honest and just admit you never called obama a liar for doing the same thing?

thank you, but don't worry, i won't expect you to be honest and apologize

I SAID GOOD DAY! :lol:

Show me a post where you said Obama lied.

Bet you cant.

A primary winner lies and you start a thread.

The President lies and anything?

Show me one time in the past. I dare you. One post in any thread where you admitted or pointed out that Obama lied. SHow me you are not a partisan hack.

Go ahead. I dare you.

Yep. WAY out of your league Modbert.

Show me a post where you said Obama lied.

Bet you cant.

A primary winner lies and you start a thread.

The President lies and anything?

Show me one time in the past. I dare you. One post in any thread where you admitted or pointed out that Obama lied. SHow me you are not a partisan hack.

Go ahead. I dare you.

Yep. WAY out of your league Modbert.

But, Obama never lied about anything.......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attacking you?

No sir.

Defending your attack on someone who saw through your partisan effort to make a big deal about something that is nothing but a pimple on the ass of a bigger deal.

Paul and his lies is the pimple.
Politicians of both parties lyiung to the electorate is the ass.

You want to have a useful discussion? Start as thread about ALL politicians that lie.

You want to be a prtisan nobody who is out of your league? Start a thread about one small guy who is nothing more than a primary winner that lied.

And as for the "good day sir"? Cute. Childish, but cute.

Don't backtrack now Jarhead, you clearly attacked me. You mocked me for not being happy with a politician's lies and think it's okay to mock me because it's the norm for politicians.

You've done nothing but attack me for simply posting this thread and wanting to keep it on-topic. I didn't bring up other Republicans in this thread if you noticed, I kept it about Rand Paul.

You seem to not get how things work at USMB. You can make a thread, if you want to make a thread about how ALL politicians lie, go ahead. Nobody's stopping from you. However, it is both rude and inconsiderate to say my thread is not useful and attack it.

You clearly haven't been around here long, but you obviously haven't been around long enough to see my many remarks about how I am not a party of either mainstream party and how both parties are liars.

As for my good day comment, you clearly complaining about it shows your lack of sense of humor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back