Rand Paul Breaks Campaign Promise, Accepts Money From Senators Who Bailed Out Banks

Yes it does, it's called motivation of the author. I have come to doubt the credibility of the AP, at least until they take their hand out of obama's pocket.

Sorry, it doesn't go like that. You want to question the Associated Press without any evidence? What a loon.
No I never asked you why you questioned the Canadian free press. It was the government links that I asked why did you questioned them.

But I have been doubting the AP AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE EVER SINCE THEY DID NOT COVBER THE ACORN SCANDDLE. We had to get that information from British Press. it took the AP 6 weeks to mentiuon it.

Oh no, the articles from the military were true. Your jumps to your conclusions were full of shit, though.

OH NO! A veritable and well-trusted news organization didn't cover one really controversial and murky news event that I really cared about! That totally negates decades of work and a respected reputation in the news world! I'm going to go get my news sources from a site which employs a ninth grader!

Attacking you?

No sir.

Defending your attack on someone who saw through your partisan effort to make a big deal about something that is nothing but a pimple on the ass of a bigger deal.

Paul and his lies is the pimple.
Politicians of both parties lyiung to the electorate is the ass.

You want to have a useful discussion? Start as thread about ALL politicians that lie.

You want to be a prtisan nobody who is out of your league? Start a thread about one small guy who is nothing more than a primary winner that lied.

And as for the "good day sir"? Cute. Childish, but cute.

Don't backtrack now Jarhead, you clearly attacked me. You mocked me for not being happy with a politician's lies and think it's okay to mock me because it's the norm for politicians.

You've done nothing but attack me for simply posting this thread and wanting to keep it on-topic. I didn't bring up other Republicans in this thread if you noticed, I kept it about Rand Paul.

You seem to not get how things work at USMB. You can make a thread, if you want to make a thread about how ALL politicians lie, go ahead. Nobody's stopping from you. However, it is both rude and inconsiderate to say my thread is not useful and attack it.

You clearly haven't been around here long, but you obviously haven't been around long enough to see my many remarks about how I am not a party of either mainstream party and how both parties are liars.

As for my good day comment, you clearly complaining about it shows your lack of sense of humor.

No sir. I did not attack you. You are making that up. You attacked Yurt. I defended yurt. You then attacked me and I fought back.

I know how the board works and looking at my stats, I'd say that on the most part, I am well appreciated.

I am a conservative but not a republican. I have supported Obama in attacks against him and joined attacks against him. I voted for Bush in 2000, campaigned against him in 2004. I voted for McCain, but would have voted for Hillary if she was in it.

I have admitted I was wrong on here and I have proven it when I was right.

I have a great sense of humor and apply it when I deem appropriate.

That is who I am and it works for me.

Thanks.

But I notice that my typing sucks. Sorry.

Last edited:
you never called him a liar, that is a fact...if you did you would have admitted it....your partisan hypocrisy is duly noted...

it is not derailment, you are a partisan hack trying to make it seem as if only republicans do this, it is the height of partisan hackery to compare him to other politicians, but only those of his party....if you compare him to other politicians, you cannot simply claim he can be compared only to republicans, that is intellectual dishonesty

though, i am not surprised its coming from you

Find me a post where I said Obama never lied. I'll be waiting. If you can't find it, then you are a liar Yurt. Simple as that. This is a thread about Republicans, you're a partisan hack for wanting to make it into a thread about Democrats. Simple as that.

Show me a post where you said Obama lied.

Bet you cant.

A primary winner lies and you start a thread.

The President lies and anything?

Show me one time in the past. I dare you. One post in any thread where you admitted or pointed out that Obama lied. SHow me you are not a partisan hack.

Go ahead. I dare you.

Yep. WAY out of your league Modbert.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

good lord, you're on nuclear meltdown....he never mentioned moderator action in this thread, YOU brought it up....my, my, what a sensitive :(:(

Actually he did, his mention of the Canadian Free Press involves a thread of his I moved to the Conspiracy Theory forum. Canadian Free Press was one of his links "proving" there was a North American Union. All you're doing at this point is baiting trolling. Leave it at that.

Find me a post where I said Obama never lied. I'll be waiting. If you can't find it, then you are a liar Yurt. Simple as that. This is a thread about Republicans, you're a partisan hack for wanting to make it into a thread about Democrats. Simple as that.

Show me a post where you said Obama lied.

Bet you cant.

A primary winner lies and you start a thread.

The President lies and anything?

Show me one time in the past. I dare you. One post in any thread where you admitted or pointed out that Obama lied. SHow me you are not a partisan hack.

Go ahead. I dare you.

Yep. WAY out of your league Modbert.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Still waiting.

Come on Modbert. Show us we are wroing about you. Show us where you admitted that Obama lied and that you are not a partisan hack.

Show us how you care about ALL of the liars in washington and not just the repubnlican liars....you kow....the high road you took as you tried to attack MY credibility.

Come on Modbert.

Show us you are not out of your league.

Still waiting.

Come on Modbert. Show us we are wroing about you. Show us where you admitted that Obama lied and that you are not a partisan hack.

Show us how you care about ALL of the liars in washington and not just the repubnlican liars....you kow....the high road you took as you tried to attack MY credibility.

Come on Modbert.

:eusa_eh: Let me get this straight, you want me to dig through the archives in order to "prove" to you that I'm not "out of my league". I don't think so, because in doing so, I would be accepting your assumption that I am out of my league and I have to prove I'm not. Well I reject your assumption. There have been posters around here much longer than you who can back me up on this.

I have criticized Obama in the past on more than one occasion. I have already proven in the past about how I can not stand a good number of Democrats including Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. I have nothing to prove to you.

good lord, you're on nuclear meltdown....he never mentioned moderator action in this thread, YOU brought it up....my, my, what a sensitive :(:(

Actually he did, his mention of the Canadian Free Press involves a thread of his I moved to the Conspiracy Theory forum. Canadian Free Press was one of his links "proving" there was a North American Union. All you're doing at this point is baiting trolling. Leave it at that.

:(:(

stop being such a sensitive child...you're taking things way too seriously

lighten up

Still waiting.

Come on Modbert.

:eusa_eh: Let me get this straight, you want me to dig through the archives in order to "prove" to you that I'm not "out of my league". I don't think so, because in doing so, I would be accepting your assumption that I am out of my league and I have to prove I'm not. Well I reject your assumption. There have been posters around here much longer than you who can back me up on this.

I have criticized Obama in the past on more than one occasion. I have already proven in the past about how I can not stand a good number of Democrats including Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. I have nothing to prove to you.

Fair enough.

I would have backed off for the same reason. That is not sarcasm. It would put credence in my attack.

I am impressed.

And I too do not like Harry reid and Nancy Pelosi. And if you check out the thread about Patreyus vs Obama, I gave Obama the kudos he deserved by the way he presented himself in 2007. I just wish he did not have Axelrod and Emanuel pulling the puppet strings now. He was very good back then. I was very impressed with how he approached Patreyus in 2007.

Have a nice evening Modbert.

Well as long as you idiots keep bringing up Bush, we'll keep bringing up your fellow idiot Obama.

Huh uh. Bush wrecked havoc for eight years, you voted for him twice I'm sure, it's because of people like you that this country is the way it is and my generation will be paying for it. So thanks. :thup:

That's your opinion and no didn't vote for him twice. Your generation is full of nothing but spoiled brats.

Time for the Tea Partiers to show the integrity they preach about and put their own third party candidate in Kentucky, after all,

they keep telling us they're not just the 'militant wing' of the GOP, as Newt put it.

No I never asked you why you questioned the Canadian free press. It was the government links that I asked why did you questioned them.

But I have been doubting the AP AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE EVER SINCE THEY DID NOT COVBER THE ACORN SCANDDLE. We had to get that information from British Press. it took the AP 6 weeks to mentiuon it.

1.) Mind showing me where ACORN got convicted for any crime?

2.) I knew that it was about this. You're questioning my article because I moved your North American Union thread to the Conspiracy Theory forum. If you have a problem with moderation action, PM that mod. I will leave it at that and ask that you not bring that up again in public as per the rules.

1. You are the one that brought up the Canadian free press
2. My thread you moved never entered in to my mind before you mentioned it
3. What does that thread have to do with this thread?
4. this is why moderators should never get involved in a discussion. I am getting the slightest hint that you are on the verge of banning me.
"I will leave it at that and ask that you not bring that up again in public as per the rules"
I am getting the feeling that anything I say or post will be against the board rules according to you.

As I said I never mentioned anything it was all you.

Mods can post on ANY thread they want. They've been doing it since this board started. Someone who just joined this month doesn't need to be telling another mod how to "run the place." If you have a problem, please PM a mod and we'll answer your questions. Thanks. -EZ

Sorry, it doesn't go like that. You want to question the Associated Press without any evidence? What a loon.

Oh no, the articles from the military were true. Your jumps to your conclusions were full of shit, though.

OH NO! A veritable and well-trusted news organization didn't cover one really controversial and murky news event that I really cared about! That totally negates decades of work and a respected reputation in the news world! I'm going to go get my news sources from a site which employs a ninth grader!

What are you talking about? Oh yeah lets not forget about the Edwards baby scanddle It took the national Inquirer to break that story when the AP let it pass. And the global warmers trash of the Email. Oh yeah thae AP is on top of things

Last edited:
D'oh.

He's a politician, of course he lies. This is the way the world works, and harping on it only makes you look petty.

Harping on it makes me look petty? :lol:

No, holding politicians to their promises doesn't make one look petty. You seem to think it's okay because many politicians lied, it's okay for Rand to do so. Well, considering your thinking, I expect you to never show up in a thread about Obama and criticize him for breaking any promises or lying ever.

No, I expect politicians to lie, so I don't make a big deal about it. I only point it out when people insist that whoever they voted for is actually different, is not a regular politician, and will change the way politics works in Washington. Point me at anyone who said that about Paul and you will see me right there harping on his lies.

If you really want to hold politicians to some sort of standard you should start with the ones you vote for, not the ones you do not. Concentrating on the ones you want to see loose just makes you petty. The only reason you are gloating about Paul's lies is you are young and think Tea Partiers are ruining America. After you get older you will learn that everyone is ruining America.

If Tea Party candidates take money from firms that took bail out money, what do Tea Party candidates stand for then?

He won the Republican primary, and is running as a Republican. When the Tea Party is on the ballot you can call a candidate part of the Tea Party. Or do I get to criticize Democrats because one of them does not follow the dictates of the LaRouche party?

He won the Republican primary, and is running as a Republican. When the Tea Party is on the ballot you can call a candidate part of the Tea Party. Or do I get to criticize Democrats because one of them does not follow the dictates of the LaRouche party?

So the Tea Party stuff is just all for show then?

This is definitely fair game. If you say one thing then do another, then you should be held to account. Saying you wouldn't take bank money in the primaries but never said anything about the general election is weasel-speak.

Now maybe the electorate will decide that it doesn't matter a whole lot. That's fair as well. But if you hold yourself as being a different type of politician and it turns out you are no different, you are a fair target, especially in this throw-the-bums out era.

Damn! Is Rand Paul going to be jusdged not conservative enough by the right even before November?

Of course it does not matter Rand has all the republican votes and just has to snooker some right wing dems now.
This might actually appeal to them?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back