Rand Paul Blames 'Lack Of Fathers' For Baltimore Protests

I'd never expect Rand Paul to have an original thought.

"Original" ?

THe destructive impact of single mothers has been known since the late 60s.

Rand Paul might as well have made the shocking announcement that water makes things wet.

What has devastated the black community isn't a lack of black men, what makes our communities suffer is a lack of black men with character and morals. Brown had a black man in his life....dude was thuggier than the kid. Black people are victims of not embracing and acknowledging their rich history. I blame this on white america!! From the time a nigga baby is born, all they see are white images of beauty, white this, white that....no wonder they grow up loathing themselves and not valuing themselves.

Blaming the man is easy.

But it is the moms who decide to start a family without a man in the picture. THe final decision is theirs.

They decide to have unsafe sex outside of marriage. THey decide to NOT abort. They decide to NOT include the father in the kids life. THey decide to keep the child.

ANd then they KEEP having children with no fathers, just baby daddies.

And for generations black people have been putting effort into "embracing and acknowledging their rich history".

If that was the solution, I think we would see some sign of that by now.

Rand Paul is quite correct, in the sense that if they had a good parental figure that kept them out of trouble, disciplined their kids, and taught them right and wrong. Then there wouldn't be riots.
Thats incorrect. White people riot over pumpkins and sports. I'm assuming they must not have fathers either?

Rand Paul is quite correct, in the sense that if they had a good parental figure that kept them out of trouble, disciplined their kids, and taught them right and wrong. Then there wouldn't be riots.
Thats incorrect. White people riot over pumpkins and sports. I'm assuming they must not have fathers either?

Lets see, black riots in the past 12 months 4?....5? .... 6? ...... White riots?

Lets see, black riots in the past 12 months 4?....5? .... 6? ...... White riots?
Blacks riot over things that matter. Whites riot over pumpkins and sports.

Actually, Rand is right, but there are very few black fathers. Most of them are baby daddies. A father sticks around to raise his kids, give them guidance and instill values. We don't see very many of them.

I don't think you want black men conveying their values to their illegitimate children. Lest they become like their fathers.
That's what the problem is right now. Fatherless black men begetting fatherless black sons. Once you break the cycle things will improve.

And so you checked all of the people involved in the riot to see if they were fatherless, did you? My but you've been busy.

Post the pictures then. What we will see is a bonfire party, not store looting or people attacking cops.

Maybe if law enforcement would stop murdering them all, ther'd be enough around....just sayin!!
Do you know where your babydaddies are?
Do you know where yours are?
Maybe if law enforcement would stop murdering them all, ther'd be enough around....just sayin!!
I should have asked her if she knew who her babydaddies are.

Post the pictures then. What we will see is a bonfire party, not store looting or people attacking cops.
You dont have to attack cops to have a riot moron. I knew you were stupid but that was pretty dumb even by your standards.

I should have asked her if she knew who her babydaddies are.
Why would you do that? You would be afraid to say anything to them in person.

Actually, Rand is right, but there are very few black fathers. Most of them are baby daddies. A father sticks around to raise his kids, give them guidance and instill values. We don't see very many of them.

I don't think you want black men conveying their values to their illegitimate children. Lest they become like their fathers.
That's what the problem is right now. Fatherless black men begetting fatherless black sons. Once you break the cycle things will improve.

And so you checked all of the people involved in the riot to see if they were fatherless, did you? My but you've been busy.
They were black. Consider the statistics, do the math. Or better yet, get a non-lefty to do the math for you since lefties are math and logic challenged.

remember the guy shot in South Carolina for resisting arrest? What was he resisting? The warrant out for his unpaid child support. There's a metaphor to be found somewhere in all of that.
Don't fuck women who you aren't married to?
So thats why your ex left you? She got fucked by a Black guy?
I don't have an ex. Been married for 25 years.

Forum List

Back