Rand Paul Blames 'Lack Of Fathers' For Baltimore Protests

Dan Quayle accurately addressed the Rodney King riots as the fatherless issue that it truly was and he was mocked by the very lefties that create the problem. Here we are, 23 years later, and the next generation has repeated itself.
Same shit, different fatherless thugs.

Why would a black male get a job or an education when all he has to do to be comfortable is get some "ho" pregnant? She gets the section 8 apt, the obama phone, food stamps, and a monthly welfare check. He moves in and sells a little weed or maybe crack on the side. Life is good!! No education or job required!! If shit don't work out with the first bitch, just get another "ho" pregnant!

Why would a black male get a job or an education when all he has to do to be comfortable is get some "ho" pregnant? She gets the section 8 apt, the obama phone, food stamps, and a monthly welfare check. He moves in and sells a little weed or maybe crack on the side. Life is good!! No education or job required!!
:iagree:

Why would a black male get a job or an education when all he has to do to be comfortable is get some "ho" pregnant? She gets the section 8 apt, the obama phone, food stamps, and a monthly welfare check. He moves in and sells a little weed or maybe crack on the side. Life is good!! No education or job required!! If shit don't work out with the first bitch, just get another "ho" pregnant!
Sounds just like white trash to me.

It happened that I knew a (L & D) labor and delivery RN nurse(black) in LA area. She told me once that a very high percentage of their patients are young blacks with no father. A lot of them just walk in without a prenatal care no doctor. Chances of these babies growing up a responsible citizens are slim or none. This cycle of life will never end unless they start helping themselves.

Actually, Rand is right, but there are very few black fathers. Most of them are baby daddies. A father sticks around to raise his kids, give them guidance and instill values. We don't see very many of them.

I don't think you want black men conveying their values to their illegitimate children. Lest they become like their fathers.
That's what the problem is right now. Fatherless black men begetting fatherless black sons. Once you break the cycle things will improve.

And so you checked all of the people involved in the riot to see if they were fatherless, did you? My but you've been busy.
They were black. Consider the statistics, do the math. Or better yet, get a non-lefty to do the math for you since lefties are math and logic challenged.

Thanks for pointing out your racist qualities. Consider yourself on ignore.

Maybe if law enforcement would stop murdering them all, ther'd be enough around....just sayin!!

He's partially correct. Family is an incredibly powerful structure in raising a well rounded individual.
You dont have to be married to have a family.

And how is that working out?
Worked out fine for me. Left the mom and raised the child.

I wish you and your child the best.

But I meant you plural, as in for the black community, where the social dysfunction caused by high levels of mass illegitimacy is literally killing people and ruining lives.

Actually, Rand is right, but there are very few black fathers. Most of them are baby daddies. A father sticks around to raise his kids, give them guidance and instill values. We don't see very many of them.

I don't think you want black men conveying their values to their illegitimate children. Lest they become like their fathers.
That's what the problem is right now. Fatherless black men begetting fatherless black sons. Once you break the cycle things will improve.

And so you checked all of the people involved in the riot to see if they were fatherless, did you? My but you've been busy.
They were black. Consider the statistics, do the math. Or better yet, get a non-lefty to do the math for you since lefties are math and logic challenged.

Ignore and label racist or 'phobe' when you are intellectually defeated. Lefty MO.

Dan Quayle accurately addressed the Rodney King riots as the fatherless issue that it truly was and he was mocked by the very lefties that create the problem. Here we are, 23 years later, and the next generation has repeated itself.
Same shit, different fatherless thugs.

What's your point? You agree, then, eh?

Maybe if law enforcement would stop murdering them all, ther'd be enough around....just sayin!!

He's partially correct. Family is an incredibly powerful structure in raising a well rounded individual.

But I meant you plural, as in for the black community, where the social dysfunction caused by high levels of mass illegitimacy is literally killing people and ruining lives.

Too late she is getting her PHD any day now.

Just because white people think their idea of marriage is validated with a piece of paper dont be assuming other people are hindered by that idiotic concept. The social dysfunction comes from the stress of fighting white racism constantly to the point it has become almost like breathing.

Ignore and label racist or 'phobe' when you are intellectually defeated. Lefty MO.

I agree, sense when is name calling refuting?

Ah, you just explained the plight of white women who love black meat...congrats!!

Ah, you just explained the plight of white women who love black meat...congrats!!

Your anger is misdirected.

I wish more black men would sleep with white women and have babies, lots of them.

I wish more white men would sleep with black women and have babies, lots of them.

Until we have no more "races" other than the "human" race.

Do freaking progs really think that Police Officers "murder them all"? It's easier to blame Police Officers for chronic unemployment in cities dominated by democrat administrations than face issues.

Too late she is getting her PHD any day now.

Just because white people think their idea of marriage is validated with a piece of paper dont be assuming other people are hindered by that idiotic concept. The social dysfunction comes from the stress of fighting white racism constantly to the point it has become almost like breathing.

1. Please do not pretend that you do not grasp the simply concept that higher rates of social dysfunction caused by single parents does NOT mean 100% rate of social dysfunction. HIgher does not equal 100%. 100% would be higher, but no one is claiming that. Or at least very few.

2. "Fighting White Racism"? LOL, like when white people roll you candy? Remember that? You claimed that in doing so, I caused the cashier girl SUCH HARM, that it would justify you or some other random black guy beating my ass. That is an absurd position that you held and defended repeatedly.

You are in denial of the huge problem that illegitimacy is in your community. You cope by blaming whitey. But coping is the exact opposite of doing anything about the problem.

So while you and your lib buddies sit around telling each other about how all your problems aren't your fault, the various results of the high rate of illegitimacy are ending and/or ruining millions of lives.

Forum List

Back