Raising Imbeciles

They can't tell time, can't write their own names, can't do basic arithmetic and can't read.

What are schools doing?

I vaguely remember a cartoon, at least 50 years old, Little Lulu, or something similar.

Character was showing off their new digital watch, strips less bright character states, "oh great, now I have to learn how to tell time all over again"

full circle

How many of you have analog clocks in your car?

How many of you have analog alarm clocks in your bedroom?

How many of you have analog clocks on your microwave?

I have one analog watch. It is a replica of a WWII aviator's watch. No analog clocks in my house at all.

If you teach something they never use, how well do you think they remember it?

I have one analog watch. It is a replica of a WWII aviator's watch. No analog clocks in my house at all.

One day the power is going to go out for a very long time, and Millenials will not be able to survive. They can't read time, maps, have no clue where food comes from.

Total Morons...

Scum really

Nobody will give or gives a F for them

One day the power is going to go out for a very long time, and Millenials will not be able to survive. They can't read time, maps, have no clue where food comes from.

The battery in my daughter's digital watch lasts for years, and she can tell time on an analog clock. She is trained in land navigation, and she has a degree in biology. I think she will do better than most people.

They can't tell time, can't write their own names, can't do basic arithmetic and can't read.

What are schools doing?

The country is failing on all levels. As long as the partisan politics continues, this will be the result.

Until the way people vote their representatives changes, partisan politics is here to stay, and fucking up the country becomes a way of life.

I have 5-6 in the house.

Chances are they'll have no use for the story of Pocahontas either, but they damn well should learn it.

What are schools doing?

Gun protests and putting rubbers on bananas and telling kids there is no such thing as gender?

Just a guess.

I have 5-6 in the house.

Chances are they'll have no use for the story of Pocahontas either, but they damn well should learn it.

Which version? Should they learn the Disney version or the truth?

I have 5-6 in the house.

The truth, of course.

Children should be kept away from most post-1970 Disney crap.

I have 5-6 in the house.

The truth, of course.

Children should be kept away from most post-1970 Disney crap.

I'll bet you could not relate the true story of Pocahontas if I held a gun to your head. You were taught a feel-good Disney story when you were growing up. I guarantee it!

Forum List

Back