Raise taxes? Why the landslide @ mid-terms?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
The funny thing about polls is the question as well as the person taking the poll is usually slanted
elections are not

Why would the will of the people clearly scream no new taxes and then 5 months later 80% say that want higher taxes?

Have you heard about the republican elections tampering that is in court documents?

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1980sIn 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Central_Voter_File

In June 2001, The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights released a report and statements[15][16] arguing that Florida was, on numerous counts, in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and recommending:

On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should immediately initiate the litigation process against the governor, secretary of state, director of the Division of Elections, specific supervisors of elections, and other state and local officials responsible for the execution of election laws, practices, and procedures..."
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should initiate the litigation process against the governor..."
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should initiate the litigation process against the secretary of State..."
On 12 counts that "The U.S. Department of Justice and the Civil Rights Division in the Office of the Florida Attorney General should initiate the litigation process against state election officials..."
...And so on, totaling 20 recommendations involving the phrase "should initiate the litigation process" or "should immediately initiate the litigation process"

Last edited:
The funny thing about polls is the question as well as the person taking the poll is usually slanted
elections are not

Why would the will of the people clearly scream no new taxes and then 5 months later 80% say that want higher taxes?

soon as TruthDon'tMeanShit gets through bambarding you with 1980's bullshit you'll be sorry you asked?? Just smile and nod and go vote.

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1980sIn 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In June 2001, The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights released a report and statements[15][16] arguing that Florida was, on numerous counts, in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and recommending:

On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should immediately initiate the litigation process against the governor, secretary of state, director of the Division of Elections, specific supervisors of elections, and other state and local officials responsible for the execution of election laws, practices, and procedures..."
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should initiate the litigation process against the governor..."
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should initiate the litigation process against the secretary of State..."
On 12 counts that "The U.S. Department of Justice and the Civil Rights Division in the Office of the Florida Attorney General should initiate the litigation process against state election officials..."
...And so on, totaling 20 recommendations involving the phrase "should initiate the litigation process" or "should immediately initiate the litigation process"

There comes a time when the word desperation comes to mind
i mean no dis respect but really?
By the way i am 6th generation Floridian
and that mess in 2000 was your fault, not ours

I refuse to re live an event that the very people who caused it said later it cost them the election

elections are not

soon as TruthDon'tMeanShit gets through bambarding you with 1980's bullshit you'll be sorry you asked?? Just smile and nod and go vote.

:lol:
where are the hearts?

elections are not

The elections weren't about taxes. They were punishment of the Democrats for not cleaning up the Republicans mess fast enough.

I think that Americans are finally starting to get it.

Can you say, "Cut off nose to spite face"?

silver-nose.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
elections are not

The elections weren't about taxes. They were punishment of the Democrats for not cleaning up the Republicans mess fast enough.

NoseMissingBefore_Kotler_WP.jpg

if you had cancer issues as that man does as well as I do you would show some respect to the misery we have both faced in our lives
You have no class but as a member of the Obama worshipers I expect nothing different. I am as we speak looking far a way to put you and your threads on ignore
Sir, you have no class, I fell sorry for those who love and pray for you

elections are not

if you had cancer issues as that man does as well as I do you would show some respect to the misery we have both faced in our lives
You have no class but as a member of the Obama worshipers I expect nothing different. I am as we speak looking far a way to put you and your threads on ignore

You're right, it was thoughtless.

Here is a better one:

silver-nose.jpg

One thing we know for sure, the Republican base gleefully applauded their leadership when they held millions of unemployed Americans hostage to force even more unnecessary tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires. The right wing is more mean and damaging than I could ever be.

You're right, it was thoughtless.

Here is a better one:

silver-nose.jpg

One thing we know for sure, the Republican base gleefully applauded their leadership when they held millions of unemployed Americans hostage to force even more unnecessary tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires. The right wing is more mean and damaging than I could ever be.

In retro
How much is enough?
is 50% of someones pay enough?
40?
30?

state tax in Wisconsin top rate is 7%
if we add 35 federal
add 18 cents for every gallon of fuel
local
I guess my point is a person gives 42% of there wealth towards taxes I find it hard to say there the problem
thats 42,000 for every 100,000
thats 420 - 100 dollar bills

Forum List

Back