Raiders will stay in Oakland,here is WHY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need to put your money where your diarrhea of the mouth is.

I already said that I would bet you whatever amount of money you want but it would be a complete waste of time cause you wont pay :haha:PLUS YOU need to stop ignoring links and videos cause they shoot down your BS theories that they are not leaving.:rolleyes: you dont think these NFL owners are aware of what that economist is saying?:rolleyes:

you REALLY think they are going to vote for something where Davis willbe evicted within a few years cause he cant pay them.:rolleyes::rofl: anytime,anywhere,name the payoff and the dollar figure.bring it on.:rofl:

:lmao::up:

seriously,do you have reading comprehension problems. or something? err dont answer that, since you clearly cant comprehend this sentence here which an ECONOMIST wrote,NOT me.:biggrin:

Raiders’ Las Vegas plan flimsy, Stanford economist says

Hmmm posed over 40 min ago and no reply
You really need to put your money where your diarrhea of the mouth is.

I already said that I would bet you whatever amount of money you want but it would be a complete waste of time cause you wont pay :haha:PLUS YOU need to stop ignoring links and videos cause they shoot down your BS theories that they are not leaving.:rolleyes: you dont think these NFL owners are aware of what that economist is saying?:rolleyes:

you REALLY think they are going to vote for something where Davis willbe evicted within a few years cause he cant pay them.:rolleyes::rofl: anytime,anywhere,name the payoff and the dollar figure.bring it on.:rofl:

:lmao::up:

seriously,do you have reading comprehension problems. or something? err dont answer that, since you clearly cant comprehend this sentence here which an ECONOMIST wrote,NOT me.:biggrin:

Raiders’ Las Vegas plan flimsy, Stanford economist says

hmmmm,this post of mine was posted over 40 minutes ago and no reply? cold feet have we?:biggrin: maybe its because you just learned lately that after sheldon adelson walked out of the deal that now if the NFL approves the move,,mark davis will be a billion dollars in debt so you are worried that Ii am right now and backing out:biggrin:

Nevada officials told zennie raiders dont own land. have fiscal problems.SNIC has not seen term sheet. Oakland did not have a plan and financing in 2015,so that is WHY it looked like the raiders were as good as gone to vegas for a while till the last few months when the ronnie lott group came together,now they FINALLY got its act together and DO have a plan and the NFL wants them to stay in oakland.Roger goodel has said that MANY times.

what mark davis wants and what the NFL wants arfe two different entire things.:rolleyes:

If the Raiders stay in oakland they have ZERO debt.they go to Vegas,they will have to come back within five years cause they will have over a billion dollars in debt and be evicted.this would be the worst deal ever in NFL history to approve this.are the NFL owners really THIS stupid to approve such a bad deal that would be bad for not just the Raiders but the NFL as well?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
more worms.

Hey yost I sure am glad you are not my lawyer,you cant stand toe to toe in a debate,you dont even address facts,you post the same old garbage from the media over and over again even though that same mainstream media that you worship ALSO said the raiders were as good as gone last year saying they would be in carson this year.:rolleyes::uhoh3::D

Zennie now reports that through his sources he has,that one of the major big owners in the NFL who has a lot of influence with other owners,that initially he was in favor of vegas but NOW has changed his stance and is against it and is going to vote no.:lmao::haha:

No I just find it very interesting is all.The only one that will be shooting himself is YOU. when the owners vote against it.:haha:
you never contribute anything to this discussion and just keep doing this in all your posts.:boohoo::dig:

as well as this..:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: the fact you are so biased and never look at the FACTS,the only one that will be shooting himself is YOU when they vote NO and the raiders stay.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and for your information on the SLIGHT chance I am wrong and they do move,i will actually laugh my ass off and that is BECAUSE within five years davis will be so much in debt and be evicted with nowhere to go because this is such a bad deal for the raiders,that he will be FORCED out of vegas with nowhere to go so it really really makes no difference to me whatsover,i will laugh my ass off either way,i win either way no matter what the outcome is.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

i dont lose either way,YOU will be the only loser in this all since you are the only one that is afraid of the outcome and getting what you want as you have proved in every post.:rofl:

Last edited:
oh and I see you are all talk and you are the one that wont put your money where your mouth is.i already said,make the meeting place and tell me how much the bet it is so i can be there to collect from you.but i wont be able to collect though since you will have killed yourself by then that you dont get the raiders in vegas as you so badly want them there.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I WAS obsessed about the Rams coming back to LA the last couple years here.,i will never deny that:biggrin:,but no I am just very interested about this topic on the raiders,nothing more so you know.:D

See you sir mr vegas biased fan,you are doing the EXACT same thing that I did with the Rams 21 years ago when they left LA for st louis,the facts were laid out right there in front of my eyes that they were leaving LA and going to st louis but I refused to look at them.

I did not want to believe it,I was so much in denial mode back then that I was doing exactly the same as you are,biased about the Rams staying in LA so much and so much in denial that they were leaving,that I did not look at the other side of the coin and ignored the facts. you are doing EXACTLY the same thing with the raiders I did with the Rams 21 years ago not wanting to face reality they were leaving LA.:haha::lmao:

same as how I did not want to see the rams leave LA,i was so much in denial and would not look at the facts,you so badly want them to go to vegas you are doing exactly what i did 21 years ago with the Rams.Been there,done that. there is a suicide hotline number to call when the owners vote no against it you know?:itsok::muahaha:

I been there before,I no the signs,and are seeing them in you,first stage is denial mode,"THAT IS THE STAGE YOU ARE IN NOW.:biggrin:" second stage, is anger mode when they leave,third stage is depression mode,you will get there and no doubt put a gun to your head next week when they vote no.:biggrin:

for me,i dont care one way or another,this is a very bad deal for the raiders all the way around IF the owners approve it.:lmao:

It has suicide written all over it everywhere.:biggrin: Davis will be so much in debt trying to pay off the relocation fee,the loan,ect ect over a BIILLION in debt,that the raiders will be evicted within five years at the most that he will have to come back to oakland with his tail between his legs with nowhere to go.:biggrin: oh and this is what the EXPERTS are saying,THEIR words.NOT mine.I dont just make these things up.Unlike YOU ,I do research into this and look at BOTH sides of the coin and am not biased about it. I couldnt make these things up even if i tried.:haha::lmao:

Last edited:
see this is what you are doing mr vegas fan,you are just parroting what the LAMESTREAM media tells you.the SAME lamestream media that had the raiders as good as gone to carson last year.:haha:

Oakland mayor meets with Goodell in effort to keep Raiders

this biased media person says this is a last ditch effort plan by the raiders.last ditch my ass,ronnie lotts group it is well known has been working on this plan since last summer and some of the owners that have seen it have said PRIVATELY off the record,that they LOVE Ronnie Lotts plan.and this lame article also is not reporting what even the mainstream media has reported in the past which is that Roger Goodell wants the raiders to stay in Oakland.:rolleyes:

the NFL did not want the chargers to leave to LA and is unhappy about that,they were stupid enough to make it possible for the chargers to leave though and gave spanos that option.so the NFL that did not want the chargers to leave san diego for LA is going to be in favor of the raiders leaving for vegas now all of sudden? okay.

you kill me with your logic vegas fan.
:rofl:

No, they're definitely moving to Vegas.

yous guys listen WAY TOO MUCH to what the LAMESTREAM media tells you.:biggrin: You guys were all saying three years ago as well that the Rams were never coming back to LA either..How did that one turn out? who was right? I thought so:haha:
you believed it because the LAMESTREAM media told you so.:laugh:

you guys swallow what the media says hook,line,and sinker.:lmao:

Unlike the Rams coming back to LA,IF on the extremely slight chance I am wrong and they go,it actually makes no difference to me whatsoever because this would be complete suicide for the raiders if they get the approval.:haha:

Davis is the most poor broke owner in the NFL.He is wanting a handout for someone to build him a stadium because he is not able to afford it,He is not like stan kroneke where money is no issue.

He will be in over a billion dollars in debt and be evicted withing five years and have nowhere to go and be forced to come back to oakland with his tail between his legs.this is NOT me saying this,this is what FINANCIAL EXPERTS are saying.I think they know just a little bit more than any of us.:laugh:

It MIGHT happen,I am not ruling it out,however it WILL be suicide and a complete disaster if the raiders do get the votes because davis will be so broke trying to pay off the debt.this is a horrible deal for the raiders if this goes through but mark davis is too stupid to understand any of this,he wotn listen to anybody.

Like i said,this is not me that wrote this article here below.:lol:

Raiders' Las Vegas plan questionable, Stanford economist says

I will so much laugh my ass off if the owners approve this move next week because this will be a MAJOR screwup by the fucked up NFL.so i win either way.as i said i dont care one way or another,I will laugh my ass off either way.:lmao:

its comical you think the raiders are going to vegas ESPECIALLY after last year when this same media you listen to was telling you all that the raiders were as good as gone to carson last year.NOBODY believed me here when I told them carson was a hoax and Inglewood would win yet you all STILL listen to these clowns in the media? comedy gold.:lmao:

Last edited:

you really really need to stop listening to what the LAMESTREAM media tells you,and look at what the ALTERNATIVE news reports,:biggrin: the LAMESTREAM media had the Raiders playing in carson last year with the Rams staying in st louis this past year and everyone here swallowed it hook,line,and sinker AFTER I said carson was a hoax.How did that one turn out for ya? i thought so.:biggrin:

you need to listen to people like this John pamer guy below who unlike the media,HAS done his research and homework.:thup:the alternative media like him ,zennie ,and dr death are objective and not biased.:thup: anything that is PRO oakland,the fucking media ignores and never reports.

John P. Pamer Why do we keep hearing there is no viable deal in Oakland? What exactly is wrong with this proposal? When compared to the debt that will be incurred in the Vegas deal, what Oakland is offering compares favorably. If they take the Vegas deal, Davis will be bankrupt and the LV stadium will be half empty once the novelty wears off , about five years after it opens.

yep.well done john.:up::clap2:

Oh really?

so you are saying the NFL owners are a bunch of retarded morons who would support the biggest disaster in sports history? okay.:lmao:sorry but i dont think they are as dumb as you seem to think.:lol:

The Raiders Las Vegas deal might be the worst and most dysfunctional deal in US sports history. I’ve been telling friends for weeks, I’m shocked this is still on the table.

“The Raiders Las Vegas Deal is Possibly the Worst in U.S. Sports History; And the ONLY Way it Succeeds”

I also have asked 3 friends who are big wigs in Silicon Valley and in the medical field financial arena what they thought about this deal. They all said let’s look at the numbers. They all said ugh.

This is where the mainstream media and many of those following this story have failed. DO THE NUMBERS! Instead of being responsible, they leak fake stories or rumors to get a rise out of people and get traffic to their articles and sites. It shocks me that until the last few weeks, few have literally made a spread sheet and looked at the numbers of this deal.

“The Raiders Las Vegas Deal is Possibly the Worst in U.S. Sports History; And the ONLY Way it Succeeds”

you really NEED to follow this persons advise below. He is saying what I been saying the past three years but you all never listen to me on.:clap2::thup:

And Please STOP LISTENING TO MAINSTREAM MEDIA! How many more times do they need to be wrong before people stop quoting them and giving them so much credit.

:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
And mr vegas fan yost troll thinks the raiders are going to vegas? comedy gold.:rofl::lmao::haha:

Las Vegas stadium loans could leave Raiders feeling financial squeeze

the ONLY way the raiders go to vegas is if the owners are the biggest retards in the world and somehow i dont think these owners are retarded as vegas fan yost here seems to believe.:lmao:

yost will be so butthurt when he is wrong that he will do what USMB's resident troll wrongwinger does,which is try to convince himself he is right by calling them the las vegas raiders.:lmao::haha:

see unlike yost,it make no difference to meif i am wrong.i dont care,this is such a bad deal for the raiders IF they vote on it,that davis will be evicted out of vegas in five to ten years unable to pay the bill with nowhere to go.:lmao::haha:

Last edited:
I agree that the Raiders should and will stay in Oakland. They are a rebel team that appeals to that community. Call the fans crazy, demented or whatever the Raiders and Oakland belong together. If they were to move, I doubt it would be to Las Vegas if for no other reason that Roger Godell would do everything in his power to block it. It opens a huge can of worms on the Vegas betting ban.

yous guys listen WAY TOO MUCH to what the LAMESTREAM media tells you.
No. I'm not even a football fan in the slightest. But one of my best friends is an executive at The Cosmopolitan (which is in lockdown at this minute due to an active shooting) and he's been in Vegas since 1981. He knows everybody in that town and he says they are moving there. That's good enough for me.

yous guys listen WAY TOO MUCH to what the LAMESTREAM media tells you.
No. I'm not even a football fan in the slightest. But one of my best friends is an executive at The Cosmopolitan (which is in lockdown at this minute due to an active shooting) and he's been in Vegas since 1981. He knows everybody in that town and he says they are moving there. That's good enough for me.
La ram just lost all credibility. He don't know shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back