Raiders' D denies Chiefs chance to clinch eighth straight AFC West title

It's because KC paying attention to Taylor and Santa.
You can't win every year. Want to bet before he retires Patrick Mahomes won't win another Superbowl?

On another note, this guy went to my alma mater. I heard he donated $1 million to EMU. I rode my ebike around campus and you could tell the place got a face lift. I don't know if that was his donation but it's cool he gives thanks to the school that gave him an opportunity to play and develop so that a NFL team would sign him

1703610168880.png

Maxx Crosby. I can't believe this scary man is so cool. Just on the field he's an animal I guess.

You can't win every year. Want to bet before he retires Patrick Mahomes won't win another Superbowl?

On another note, this guy went to my alma mater. I heard he donated $1 million to EMU. I rode my ebike around campus and you could tell the place got a face lift. I don't know if that was his donation but it's cool he gives thanks to the school that gave him an opportunity to play and develop so that a NFL team would sign him

View attachment 878955
Maxx Crosby. I can't believe this scary man is so cool. Just on the field he's an animal I guess.
I played for twelve years and we mostly lost.

K.C. has been dominant the last several years with a lot of playoff home games. A lot of them. This year may be different. Going to other cities to play. They were as close to a post Patriots team juggernaut, we have seen.

Aaron Rodgers won only one Super Bowl in a long career with the Packers.
I know but Mahomes is the only QB who currently has a shot at catching Brady's 7. He has 2. Until you have 2 on the board, you're just a good QB who won it once. Lots of those. The list gets a lot shorter when you have 2 or more. Aaron Rogers wants a 2nd one so badly.

Matthew Stafford is 1 of only 6 active QBs to start and win Super Bowl​

Russell Wilson
Matt Stafford
Aaron Rodgers
Joe Flacco
Patrick Mahomes
Nick Foles

Forum List

Back