Rahm Emanuel Comes Under Fire for Saying a Lack of Morals Behind Violence.

Oh yeah , cause Bible Belt states have such low murder rates !

Lol! Red states are the worst!

Poor Timothy fails again.

Please . Cons are intellectually dishonest . Every city is democratic .

And you never want to talk red state , even though it’s state laws that rule . How much can an individual city really do about that.

Which is why none of you will list “red cities “.

That is per capita you moron. Chicago has the most murders of any US city period. Own it.

Um, yeah... per capita. That's my point. YOu are more likely to get murdered in St. Louis than in Chicago.

Pretty sure it is East St. Louis. I am not likely to get murdered in either city. I don't travel in high crime areas.

It’s part of the St. Louis metro area. It’s a burb.

It is a separate city moron.

Nope, those are Blue cities.

Name some red cities .

13 Best U.S. Cities for Conservatives to Live

Like I said . You won’t answer the question .

Ok. You changed your link .

Most of those cities are burbs of bigger cities. And what makes the likes of Anchorage and Boise any good ?

Too bad the left doesn't want to solve the murder rate problems of their big cities. It starts with admitting you have a problem.

That is per capita you moron. Chicago has the most murders of any US city period. Own it.

Um, yeah... per capita. That's my point. YOu are more likely to get murdered in St. Louis than in Chicago.

Pretty sure it is East St. Louis. I am not likely to get murdered in either city. I don't travel in high crime areas.

It’s part of the St. Louis metro area. It’s a burb.

It is a separate city moron.

No shit. But do you really think it would exist at that population without St Louis ??

Nope, those are Blue cities.

Name some red cities .

13 Best U.S. Cities for Conservatives to Live

Like I said . You won’t answer the question .

I sure did you lying sack of shit.

Screw you. You changed your link!

E. St Louis, Brooklyn, Venice, Madison and Granite City are a string of burbs across the Big Muddy from St Louis. It's a war zone sometimes. I wouldn't even want to go in there with a battalion of ISIS fighters.

Perhaps it is time to recognize, Chicago cannot be saved. The people want so badly for their woes to be imposed upon them that they are incapable of accepting responsibility to any degree.

actually, we are doing just fine. Our murder rate is bad, but not as bad as they are in the rust belt cities in states Trump won.

Incidentally, I think that we should vote Rahm out on his ass. He's failed utterly as mayor.

Oh really....

636534390142903417-020318-homicides.png

Anyone notice that DC never makes the list anymore (they used to be first by default) since their gun laws were scrapped?

Lack of morals is a top troublemaker but for 20 years it’s been “shame on us” to bring it up or discuss it.

actually, we are doing just fine. Our murder rate is bad, but not as bad as they are in the rust belt cities in states Trump won.

Incidentally, I think that we should vote Rahm out on his ass. He's failed utterly as mayor.

As you know, there are "two" Chicago's. The North Side where I lived and have relatives and the South Side which you avoid if possible during the day and at all costs at night.

Specifically, which of the highest murder rate cities are run by Republicans?

Forum List

Back