Rage on the Right

Yet another bullshit thread by Ray. I've never expressed rage about the election outcome, and I'm about as far to the right as one can be. From what I've seen, its been only a small minority that have.

Yet another bullshit thread by Ray. I've never expressed rage about the election outcome, and I'm about as far to the right as one can be. From what I've seen, its been only a small minority that have.

Honestly, if anything I see the left still raging despite the fact that they won. It doesnt make much sense to me.

Honestly, if anything I see the left still raging despite the fact that they won. It doesnt make much sense to me.
That's because they know that now they have to deliver on literally thousands of false promises.

Which is why I've been saying to them to go as far left as possible. Only after they bankrupt this country will we be able to take it back and start rebuilding. Just like we did after Carter.

Bullshit again. Since the day he won, Obama has been attacked on every issue possible. There are those on the right who would sabotage his every effort even if it meant hurting this country.

Like I said, if we had spent 70 billion investigating Bush like Ken Starr did, he would be in jail now.

I don't believe I used your name or anyone else's. If you don't believe there is rage, then listen to the Savages, Limpaughs, Coulters etc. Fatboy called it the Obama recession.

It will take two terms for Obama and another two dem terms to get our country back on an even keel.

As for your remark about the Dems going to bankrupt this country, what the fuck do think Bush already did? That remark is unbelievable even for you. Or do you believe the economy is still fundamentally sound?:cuckoo:

Bullshit again. Since the day he won, Obama has been attacked on every issue possible. There are those on the right who would sabotage his every effort even if it meant hurting this country.

Like I said, if we had spent 70 billion investigating Bush like Ken Starr did, he would be in jail now.

I don't believe I used your name or anyone else's. If you don't believe there is rage, then listen to the Savages, Limpaughs, Coulters etc. Fatboy called it the Obama recession.

It will take two terms for Obama and another two dem terms to get our country back on an even keel.

As for your remark about the Dems going to bankrupt this country, what the fuck do think Bush already did? That remark is unbelievable even for you. Or do you believe the economy is still fundamentally sound?:cuckoo:

Economy was quite fine until the Democrats took over the house and Senate... But hey we have hard times coming. I knew that regardless of what happened with the election. The key is not to let whose in control control your life.

Also, not sure about savage cause no one really cares about him. But Limbaugh and Coulter are laughing not raging. Listen sometime, you might be surprised what you hear.

Ray, seriously, seek out professional help for your ABDS

Economy was quite fine until the Democrats took over the house and Senate...

The hell it was. Just like Cheney was saying on TV. This has only happened in the last six months.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Please, if your going to play at that level of deception, forget any rational dialogue.

You can find any number of articles that show that this problem goes way back before the 2006 election when the Dems took a non ruling majority.

Enron was only a prelude to the current market meltdown.

In the wake of the Enron bankruptcy—which was briefly the biggest failure in U.S. history—two key lessons were obvious: Financial regulators needed lots more funding and personnel, and derivatives markets that were allowed to operate without proper regulatory oversight and reporting paved the way for financial engineers to privatize profits and socialize costs.

Today, less than seven years after Ken Lay and his accomplices drove their once solid company into the ground, the United States is facing a financial disaster that makes Enron look quaint. The bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers Holdings, America's fourth-largest investment bank, involves a whopping $613 billion in debt. When Enron failed, it claimed assets of just over $63 billion.

The implosion of Lehman—along with the federal takeovers of mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and insurance behemoth AIG—is symptomatic of the same lack of oversight that existed in December 2001 when Enron failed. And that lack of oversight can most easily be understood by looking at the budget of America's single most important financial regulator, the Securities and Exchange Commission, which oversees financial markets worth tens of trillions of dollars.

In 2001, the SEC's budget was $437.9 million. In March 2002, the General Accountability Office issued a report that said that the shortage of money and manpower at the SEC had forced the agency to "be selective in its enforcement activities and...lengthened the time required to complete certain enforcement investigations." So what has happened since then? Precious little. Yes, the agency has a substantially larger budget today than it did during the Enron era. For this year, its spending authority is $906 million. And for 2009, the agency's budget is projected to increase slightly, to $913 million.

The hell it was. Just like Cheney was saying on TV. This has only happened in the last six months.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Please, if your going to play at that level of deception, forget any rational dialogue.

I don't have a need to decieve anyone nor would I want to. I expect people to educate themselves. To seek after the truth.

I never said everything was the Democrats fault. I merely pointed out that we werent having economic problems until after they took control of Congress.

But thank you very much for reiterating my point that it's the left that is angry and full of rage.

I don't have a need to decieve anyone nor would I want to. I expect people to educate themselves. To seek after the truth.

I never said everything was the Democrats fault. I merely pointed out that we werent having economic problems until after they took control of Congress.

But thank you very much for reiterating my point that it's the left that is angry and full of rage.

Who on the left is "full of rage?"

Name someone specifically outside of this board.

That's because they know that now they have to deliver on literally thousands of false promises.

Which is why I've been saying to them to go as far left as possible. Only after they bankrupt this country will we be able to take it back and start rebuilding. Just like we did after Carter.

Reagan and Bush bankrupted America....not Carter.

ReaganBushDebt.org

how many more times are you gonna keep posting that BULLSHIT site

for one, you and that site ignore WHO was responsible for the budgets

news flash for you, the executive doesnt control the budget, the legislative does

Reagan and Bush created 90% of the National Debt.

Who on the left is "full of rage?"

Name someone specifically outside of this board.

Al Franken, Michael Moore, Howard Dean, William Ayers, Im sure if i spent more time I could come up with a much longer list.

Total crock. The working middle class has seen their economic position sliding downward for over twenty years. Even when Clinton was running things, all we got was a brief respite from the slide downward. In the meantime, the wealthy were huge gains, both in income and total ownership of this nations resources.

Forum List

Back