What will Israel do?

I would just aim a missle at ever country in the ME and be at the ready 24/7..

Israel attacking Iran would spike oil prices which could hurt our economy even further. Iran could even cut off oil shipments from the Strait of Hermuz, which would cause oil shortages. Bush would have to release oil from our reserve, but how long would it take to come here and refine? Let's say America goes one full month without any new oil... $10/gallon anyone?

Iran will not nuke Israel. Not everyone in Iran believes in Jihad and that they will die and go to heaven with 72 virgins. Iran is just a brat that wants the world to pay attention to it because it's fallen irrelevant in the overall top 10 list of countries that are important. North Korea did the same thing and Venezeula did the same thing. They're spoiled brats. Spoiled brats however, do need to be addressed. We'll give them money to stop their nuclear enrichment.

The key to solving this problem, is in toppling Hamas and making a deal with Abbas in the West Bank.

• Banned
Israel attacking Iran would spike oil prices which could hurt our economy even further. Iran could even cut off oil shipments from the Strait of Hermuz, which would cause oil shortages. Bush would have to release oil from our reserve, but how long would it take to come here and refine? Let's say America goes one full month without any new oil... $10/gallon anyone?

Iran will not nuke Israel. Not everyone in Iran believes in Jihad and that they will die and go to heaven with 72 virgins. Iran is just a brat that wants the world to pay attention to it because it's fallen irrelevant in the overall top 10 list of countries that are important. North Korea did the same thing and Venezeula did the same thing. They're spoiled brats. Spoiled brats however, do need to be addressed. We'll give them money to stop their nuclear enrichment.

The key to solving this problem, is in toppling Hamas and making a deal with Abbas in the West Bank.

The Saudis might have a problem with Iran cutting off their sole source of income, dontcha think? Besides, Israel is most concerned with their own survival, not with the US economy.

Just the people in power are in Jihad against Israel, and will destroy any internal resistance to it. And they have vowed to destroy the Jewish infidels.

The Saudis might have a problem with Iran cutting off their sole source of income, dontcha think?

Do you think the Saudis have a problem with the pirates who captured a tanker with $100 million worth of oil? I really haven't seen them get their thawbs in a tangle.

Besides, Israel is most concerned with their own survival, not with the US economy.
Since American companies do a lot of business in Israel, your argument is completely invalid.

Just the people in power are in Jihad against Israel, and will destroy any internal resistance to it. And they have vowed to destroy the Jewish infidels.
I'd love to see them try. :lol:

How close is Iran to producing a nuclear bomb? Last estimates I heard wax thusly: NOT VERY!

I don't understand why people are so hellbent on going to war. I don't support this, but why not just take out the folks causing all the trouble? If the Democrats hadn't taken so much power away from our CIA back in the day, this asshole in Iran wouldn't even be an issue - he'd be a memory.

Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime. ~Ernest Hemingway​

They will just sell it to their neighbors Russia and China

exactly.

this little zionist circle jerk has the threat level of a poodle made of cotton candy balancing on a tiny ball made from soap bubbles.

Do you think the Saudis have a problem with the pirates who captured a tanker with $100 million worth of oil? I really haven't seen them get their thawbs in a tangle.

Since American companies do a lot of business in Israel, your argument is completely invalid.

I'd love to see them try. :lol:

1. I'm sure they have a big problem with it.
2. Not at all. Survival always comes first. Without that economics doesn't matter.
3. I'm sure you would.

it's not a deflection. It's an economic fact. hell, you were JUST bragging about the increased market consumption in China yesterday. Each year that free market capitalists undermine an American consumer base the less necessary we become in the global market. It's retarded to think that a nation, China, with a population as much larger than ours can't consume as much petroleum as we can. NOT TO MENTION india.

I am not saying they can't. They should and probably will in the future. It sheer numbers.

Whether we like it or not China and India are going to develop rapidly. According to you we shouldn't try to get in on it and make a buck? Thats just bad business.

However, the arguement here is if Iran can survive without selling us oil. They can't. China and India as they are right now can't make up the share that we take in.

Maybe in 10 years they can but not now

Israel will most likely get support from the Obama Administration, especially since he chose Rahm Emanuel as his Chief of Staff. Almost 80% of American Jews voted for Obama, so they clearly have confidence that he will protect their homeland. Obama has a lot of favors to return and Israel is a big one.

Forum List

Back