Rage on the Right

Total crock. The working middle class has seen their economic position sliding downward for over twenty years. Even when Clinton was running things, all we got was a brief respite from the slide downward. In the meantime, the wealthy were huge gains, both in income and total ownership of this nations resources.

90% of Americans control 4% of the wealth.

those that have it, must have earned it
let em have it

At one point the top 26 hedge fund managers were averaging $877 million dollars a year in income.

Of course we know now, it was all a Ponzi scheme.

At one point the top 26 hedge fund managers were averaging $877 million dollars a year in income.

LOL
yeah, and i'm sure what you would do is better

Total crock. The working middle class has seen their economic position sliding downward for over twenty years. Even when Clinton was running things, all we got was a brief respite from the slide downward. In the meantime, the wealthy were huge gains, both in income and total ownership of this nations resources.

You're right. What you said was a total crock.

So....societies with an unequitable distribution of wealth between capital and labor tend to break down after a while.

Um that's because all societies tend to break down period. There isn't a single society that hasnt broken down.

The reason isnt "unequitable distribution of wealth". It's pride. And Covetous (Which is a form fo pride). It's were people believe they are entitled to the property of others and will resort to any means necessary to get it. There is nothing noble about stealing from the rich because they have money. Stealing is stealing even if you enact a law to protect yourself when you do it.

Stop worrying about what others have and fix your own life. Then we dont have to worry about society breaking down.

Last edited:

So you are jealous of people who never really had anything. That seems rather short sighted to me.

So long as the poorer classes are not in any way prevented from attaining assets, it doesn't matter if there are wildly rich people in the society. They control their OWN assets, but don't control the assets of others, and that's the kicker.

It's when you have a government...which essentially becomes a ruling (and corrupt) class controlling the assets that you run into serious problems. Because in that case, people are PREVENTED from attaining assets.

So long as the poorer classes are not in any way prevented from attaining assets, it doesn't matter if there are wildly rich people in the society. They control their OWN assets, but don't control the assets of others, and that's the kicker.

It's when you have a government...which essentially becomes a ruling (and corrupt) class controlling the assets that you run into serious problems. Because in that case, people are PREVENTED from attaining assets.
well, clearly if anyone has more than you do, they are keeping you from actually earning it yourself

/sarcasm

Isn't it wonderful how the "Conservatives" on this board are so quick to defend the miscreants that have caused this debacle. I am sure that it makes a "conservative" shudder.

Isn't it wonderful how the "Conservatives" on this board are so quick to defend the miscreants that have caused this debacle. I am sure that it makes a "conservative" shudder.
no, we dont
we know what caused it
you assholes
or at least those you supported

You just described the Bush administration.

I don't defend any of those "miscreants" at ACORN!

Forum List

Back