Racist woman to spend xmas in jail

Fantastic. It will give her time to reflect on her disgusting behaviour.
You really know how to hook em in Tommy.
They're openly supportive of racist behaviour of hate, but the opportunity for them to spew it out needs to be created by folks like you.

Just when was it that they stopped denying to be racists? I think it sort of happened gradually as their juices stewed from within their heads.

Sadly, such behaviour is all too common nowdays. The saying, "In vino veritas" has never been more true: alcohol brings out the true personality, with all its prejudices and bigotry. Unfortunately, prison won't change anything for her, she'll still be a bigot when she comes out, she'll just hide it beter.

You really know how to hook em in Tommy.
They're openly supportive of racist behaviour of hate, but the opportunity for them to spew it out needs to be created by folks like you.

Just when was it that they stopped denying to be racists? I think it sort of happened gradually as their juices stewed from within their heads.
My observation iss that they still resent being called racists for some reason. In the replies on this thread we see the effluent of an uneducated underclass spouting out in impotent rage.
Its very sad, and very funny.

Sadly, such behaviour is all too common nowdays. The saying, "In vino veritas" has never been more true: alcohol brings out the true personality, with all its prejudices and bigotry. Unfortunately, prison won't change anything for her, she'll still be a bigot when she comes out, she'll just hide it beter.
So, what is the reason to send people in jail for that. To teach them a lesson about keeping their mouth shut?

So, what is the reason to send people in jail for that. To teach them a lesson about keeping their mouth shut?
There were a raft of offences if you read thee report. Racist abuse is the more serious but she was drunk,violent and abusive. I would hope that she will get some help with her behaviour in regards alcohol abuse but the tories have cut everything so who knows.

There were a raft of offences if you read thee report. Racist abuse is the more serious but she was drunk,violent and abusive. I would hope that she will get some help with her behaviour in regards alcohol abuse but the tories have cut everything so who knows.
I don't get this fuss about racism. Yes, racism is bad, as are bad other things with regard to personal insults. And racism should be treated like that. No more, no less.

No, to teach them that there are consequences for their actions. Personally I don't subscribe to such a viewpoint. I prefer education to punishment.
For me, rasict offensive remarks are the same as 'common' personal insults. If you are going to send a person in jail for saying n-word (to put it simply), then do the same for someone who uses name calling in public argument.

Salam Aleikum our communist friend, why do you call our holiday 'xmas' instead of Christams.
If you hate our religion so much you shall go back to North Africa, baby

For me, rasict offensive remarks are the same as 'common' personal insults. If you are going to send a person in jail for saying n-word (to put it simply), then do the same for someone who uses name calling in public argument.

In countries of the former USSR until now negros are being named as negros.
No problem with

Forum List

Back