"Racist" Trump instrumental in getting UCLA dark skinned thieves from China.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
How Trump Helped Liberate U.C.L.A. ‘Knuckleheads’ From China

he three UCLA basketball players walked slowly through the airport terminal, a barrage of camera flashes reflecting off their gray jackets as questions were shouted at them.

“Did LaVar pay for your bail? … Do you have a message for Trump? … Why would you take that stuff?”

LiAngelo Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill said nothing upon their return from China on Tuesday evening. The 111/2-hour Delta flight carrying the trio of freshmen had just arrived at Los Angeles International Airport from Shanghai, ending a nearly weeklong ordeal in which they had been questioned over the alleged shoplifting of designer sunglasses.

The players do not face any charges in China, according to a person close to the situation not authorized to comment publicly because of the sensitivity of the situation, but any punishment levied by UCLA has not been determined.

It was not clear whether the resolution of the case in China came as a result of insufficient evidence or a negotiated deal involving President Trump, who intervened on the players’ behalf last week with Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping.

Trump, speaking to reporters on Air Force One on Tuesday, implied that there had been some type of misconduct involving the players.

“What they did was unfortunate,” Trump said. “You know, you’re talking about very long prison sentences. ... They do not play games” in China.

750x422

--------------------------------------

Well, that is not a good sign. I would have allowed them to be cained. Boy, that Trump sure is a racist.

Hey, anyone ever get that recording of racist things NBC insisted they had and promised to release? I never heard it. Anyone ever hear that? No?

If I were Trump, I would have let the China prime minister know that THOSE PEOPLE really don't know any better. It is really a natural instinct among THOSE PEOPLE. They certainly cannot accomplish anything without the help of normal people.

Anyone wonder why store owners don't trust THOSE PEOPLE when they enter their store? Not a mystery to me. Mystery to you?

Last edited:
Oh come on....Trump only did this because Obama told him to.

he three UCLA basketball players walked slowly through the airport terminal, a barrage of camera flashes reflecting off their gray jackets as questions were shouted at them.

“Did LaVar pay for your bail? … Do you have a message for Trump? … Why would you take that stuff?”

LiAngelo Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill said nothing upon their return from China on Tuesday evening. The 111/2-hour Delta flight carrying the trio of freshmen had just arrived at Los Angeles International Airport from Shanghai, ending a nearly weeklong ordeal in which they had been questioned over the alleged shoplifting of designer sunglasses.

The players do not face any charges in China, according to a person close to the situation not authorized to comment publicly because of the sensitivity of the situation, but any punishment levied by UCLA has not been determined.

It was not clear whether the resolution of the case in China came as a result of insufficient evidence or a negotiated deal involving President Trump, who intervened on the players’ behalf last week with Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping.

Trump, speaking to reporters on Air Force One on Tuesday, implied that there had been some type of misconduct involving the players.

“What they did was unfortunate,” Trump said. “You know, you’re talking about very long prison sentences. ... They do not play games” in China.

750x422

Well, that is not a good sign. I would have allowed them to be cained. Boy, that Trump sure is a racist.

Hey, anyone ever get that recording of racist things NBC insisted they had and promised to release? I never heard it. Anyone ever hear that? No?

If I were Trump, I would have let the China prime minister know that THOSE PEOPLE really don't know any better. It is really a natural instinct among THOSE PEOPLE. They certainly cannot accomplish anything without the help of normal people.

Anyone wonder why store owners don't trust THOSE PEOPLE when they enter their store? Not a mystery to me. Mystery to you?

Okay kids now pay attention, these three are the very definition of not only why other countries hate Americans, but these boys are the very definition of stupid ******. Listen kiddo’s, when one travels to another country all of your rights as an American stop at the border. Your blackness gets you nothing. As a parent I can say this, had my boys been this retarded and a presidant of any country had to rescue them from the consequences of their being so retarded that boy would be thanking that president through fat lips and bloody teeth. He should have left the stupid mother fuckers to deal with the charges.

Last edited by a moderator:

750x422

Okay kids now pay attention, these three are the very definition of not only why other countries hate Americans, but these boys are the very definition of stupid n!gger. Listen kiddo’s, when one travels to another country all of your rights as an American stop at the border. Your blackness gets you nothing. As a parent I can say this, had my boys been this retarded and a presidant of any country had to rescue them from the consequences of their being so retarded that boy would be thanking that president through fat lips and bloody teeth. He should have left the stupid mother fuckers to deal with the charges.
Yes true.

Trump should stay in China......in case that happens again.....LOL

"Racist" Trump instrumental in getting UCLA dark skinned thieves from China

A few racists on this forum have already shown their truly deplorable colors in other topics about this matter.

Nice try, but you are too late. :lol:

Snowflakes are saying Trump should have left them there rather than give Trump credit for doing something Barry could not - bring Americans home without paying a ransom.

:p
Now, you've already been spanked hard once today for that manufactured bullshit, boy. Are you a glutton for punishment?

Oh, that's right. You're a Trump bot. It goes without saying you are a sub.

Two Americans freed by North Korea arrive back in U.S., reunited with families

Emotional reunion as Jeffrey Fowle, held by North Korea, returns to U.S.

Pastor Jailed for Protesting Cross Demolitions Released by China Ahead of Obama Meeting

'The pathetic deperarion of your whimpering defeated post is gravy upon the feast'.... :p

Trump nearly broke his brittle bones trying to pat himself on the back for this. :lol:

He will get no credit.

The response will be, “That’s his job!”....rather then...wow, he saved 3 black kids from a decade in a Chinese prison...I guess he isn’t racist after All!

Trump's worst mistake as of date. This is a perfect example of negro supremicism. Negros need to be held responsible for their actions. Especially global chimp outs. Screw trump he was always a negro enabler. Life in a china gulag could make America Whiter again.

Forum List

Back