Moore stories prediction

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Next week McConnell and the Dems will find women who in 1979 refused to Girl Scout cookies to Moore.

"We were uncomfortable with the way he'd make us watch as he licked the chocolate off the Thin Mints. Creepy"

Funny how the DNC media ignored, marginalized, and condemned woman who accused Bubba Clinton of sexual misconduct, but do the opposite with R pols.

I wonder if D voters can see the hypocrisy. I am guessing not.

He will have traveled to a sex slave island populated by young girls with President Bill Clinton, George Soros, the Mother Jones staff, and the entire cast of House of Cards.

There will be travel logs that will be real and everything.

Also, Kenya, his birthplace.

Actual flight logs to Lolita Island > 40 year old, "oh yeah, now I remember"

I see the hypocrisy. I have also seen numerous conservatives blast liberals for defending Clinton. Now they defend Moore.

This is the best evidence that for too many people, their party matters more than the people.

Funny how the DNC media ignored, marginalized, and condemned woman who accused Bubba Clinton of sexual misconduct, but do the opposite with R pols.

I wonder if D voters can see the hypocrisy. I am guessing not.
:rolleyes::lame2:
So you don't see the hypocrisy.

As I thought. Thank you.
I see your hypocrisy. And your attempt at deflection: it's getting old.
I am the hypocrite, when clearly it is YOU.

You ignored Clinton's actions, but condemn Moore's. That makes you a hypocrite.

You might look up the definition of hypocrite, because clearly you don't know it.

...or maybe it is whatever the DNCMSM tells you ...you dutifully believe.

Conservatives backing moore are the same as those who defended Clinton. Peas in a pod. Why ius it they turn to c!Linton stuff to defend themselves? Two wrongs make a right I guess.

Hypocrites calling others hypocrites. Not including these allegations I highly question both Moore's morals and true Christianity.

It's looking like the easiest prediction right now is a Democratic win in Alabama.
Doesn't matter.

I believe it was George Carlin who said something like this....We have 50 breakfast cereals to chose from, but only two political parties (really one).

I read Bannon is rethinking his Moore support. Of course, Moore isn't popular outside his enclave.

Next week McConnell and the Dems will find women who in 1979 refused to Girl Scout cookies to Moore.

"We were uncomfortable with the way he'd make us watch as he licked the chocolate off the Thin Mints. Creepy"

Yup, Moore is done, and on no less then an allocation made by a broke woman being represented by a media bag under invesby the California Bar association.

Yup, Moore is done, and on no less then an allocation made by a broke woman being represented by a media bag under invesby the California Bar association.
That got me thinking...did Gloria Allred represent Juanita Broaddrick, Paul Jones, Kathleen Willey, Monica or any of the others?

I can't remember. Anyone know?

Gloria-Allred-hero1.jpg

It's looking like the easiest prediction right now is a Democratic win in Alabama.
Doesn't matter.

I believe it was George Carlin who said something like this....We have 50 breakfast cereals to chose from, but only two political parties (really one).

At least that belief had supporters before the "everything must have a link" days. ;)

Forum List

Back