Racist Trolls Shed White Tears Over Old Navy Ad

Not gonna bother with the link but I do LOVE seeing the commercials with same sex parents/marriage, handicapped, vets

and

LOVE that Game of Thrones and Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead all have sub-plots concerning homosexuality..

Eat your hearts assholes because these people are MORE Americans than the RWNJs will ever be and, they're hear to stay.

BTW, best part of the Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead is knowing the gun/survivalist/militia nutters are really into them. Must piss them off - BIG TIME - to see blacks,gays, handicapped, women - and ALL of them in really important positions in the story.

Next?

Transgenders.

Poor novasteve will suffer the VAPORS!! Someone, Puh-leese, get him/her a (lace trimmed) hanky!!!!!

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Look, I'm not hating...I'm just surprised people are upset over a black chic with a fuckin white guy, but got no problems seeing white mops all over nigga's in every gotdamned commercial there is. That was my effin point.

Don't try to figure out Ludely, she's old and has a fragile mind at this point.

Not gonna bother with the link but I do LOVE seeing the commercials with same sex parents/marriage, handicapped, vets

and

LOVE that Game of Thrones and Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead all have sub-plots concerning homosexuality..

Eat your hearts assholes because these people are MORE Americans than the RWNJs will ever be and, they're hear to stay.

BTW, best part of the Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead is knowing the gun/survivalist/militia nutters are really into them. Must piss them off - BIG TIME - to see blacks,gays, handicapped, women - and ALL of them in really important positions in the story.

Next?

Transgenders.

Poor novasteve will suffer the VAPORS!! Someone, Puh-leese, get him/her a (lace trimmed) hanky!!!!!

Are you going to orgasm when the pedophiles get a starring role too? Just how do two male zombies give blowjobs? That's a new twist on getting head, huh?

Internet Perfectly Shuts Down Racist Trolling Of Old Navy’s Interracial Ad
blob:http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/402cf38d-586e-4dc4-8677-044ab4f67a70

Old Navy is profiling a sellout black chic and her white man and kid....and of course all hell is breaking loose over it.......but its okay to see nigga's and white women 25 hours a day in tv ads. Am I missing something here?

Not a fan of the "N-word" or any variant of it but God doesn't see color (race,) Ma'am :) (Acts 10:34-35, Holy Bible) if you are into God.

If anyone of any race makes someone happy, why should race matter? :) (non-rhetorical question)

The only reason I be hating on sell out black men, is because every time one of these fucks get into trouble, its the black community that stands up and rally for these fuck heads. Be with who the fuck you want to be with, but don't come crawling back to a community that you've abandoned for Barbie. Let them bitches protest on your behalf...thats all I'm sayin....and for people to have issues with bw with wm and not have issues with ww, that pisses me off too.
Are you trying to out bigot Steve McGarret? This old white dude has no problem with a white man and a black women, or a black man and a white woman. If both are working for the benefit of their family, they are good people. If those in the 'community', black or white, have a problem with that, they can go straight to hell.

Old Navy is profiling a sellout black chic and her white man and kid....and of course all hell is breaking loose over it.......but its okay to see nigga's and white women 25 hours a day in tv ads. Am I missing something here?

Not a fan of the "N-word" or any variant of it but God doesn't see color (race,) Ma'am :) (Acts 10:34-35, Holy Bible) if you are into God.

If anyone of any race makes someone happy, why should race matter? :) (non-rhetorical question)

The only reason I be hating on sell out black men, is because every time one of these fucks get into trouble, its the black community that stands up and rally for these fuck heads. Be with who the fuck you want to be with, but don't come crawling back to a community that you've abandoned for Barbie. Let them bitches protest on your behalf...thats all I'm sayin....and for people to have issues with bw with wm and not have issues with ww, that pisses me off too.

Thanks for replying...but why exactly does race matter so much to you? Being Black doesn't automatically make one beholden to the Black community.

And "Barbie" is smart, feminine and attractive.

Love doesn't see color.

I'll bet you dollars to dough-nuts they are mostly all Trump supporters too.

In today's "Racist Trolls Have Too Much Time on Their Hands" news, who knew an Old Navy ad could get people all riled up? Well, it can if you're racist and don't like to see interracial families on display.

The clothing company's recent tweet included a black woman, a white man and a black kid. Cute pic. Simple clothing. But the connotation for many racists was that the ad was anti-white and promoting miscegenation.

Hell if we're defining racism based on ur logic the title of ur link is racist.

and

Next?

Transgenders.

Look, I'm not hating....

Yes you are, you fucking racist. That's all this stupid little 'persona' you keep playing ever does.

:fu:

Are you trying to out bigot Steve McGarret? This old white dude has no problem with a white man and a black women, or a black man and a white woman. If both are working for the benefit of their family, they are good people. If those in the 'community', black or white, have a problem with that, they can go straight to hell.

Don't take 'tiger dung' seriously, it's just some asshole playing a role online.

Meh. If the queer shit on a show gets too pushy I just turn the damn channel.

I have noticed quite a bit of the white male/non-white female couple thing being pushed a lot in commercials and shows. Whatever. Doesn't affect me one way or the other.

Tiger is only pretending to be a knee grow and us still not sure if he's a boy or a girl

I like Walking Dead when theb gays get nibbled on then have to have their heads bashed it.

Rumor has it that Negan bashed Gay Aaron's head in with Lucille.

I have noticed quite a bit of the white male/non-white female couple thing being pushed a lot in commercials and shows. Whatever. Doesn't affect me one way or the other.
I noticed that too. While I don't particularly care, it's now coming across as really forced and phony. While there are interracial couples, it's not ALL of them and that's what commercials are doing.

tempest_In_a_teapot-mini.jpg

99 44/100 people will look at the picture and go "cute kid"

There are always trolls. "Illegemete non corborundum. "
Now that you mention it i looked at that photo and said WTF? The kid looks African American. The woman is obviously Ethiopian or Eritrean and the dude is white. :laugh:
He's not the real father, he's just raising the kids because their real father is a dead beat dad who is in prison.

I noticed that too. While I don't particularly care, it's now coming across as really forced and phony. While there are interracial couples, it's not ALL of them and that's what commercials are doing.

I agree and will go further. I'm an old guy and vividly remember laughing heartily at each "I Love Lucy" episode. It was until years later I learned that Lucy and Dezi were not allowed to be shown in anything other than twin beds separated by a nightstand.

Now each show, comedy, drama, mystery, action or whatever has a "pilot checklist" to be sure that each and every box is checked before going into production. Personally, I find it wearisome and detracts from the show.

99 44/100 people will look at the picture and go "cute kid"

There are always trolls. "Illegemete non corborundum. "
Now that you mention it i looked at that photo and said WTF? The kid looks African American. The woman is obviously Ethiopian or Eritrean and the dude is white. :laugh:
He's not the real father, he's just raising the kids because their real father is a dead beat dad who is in prison.
No dummy. They are all models. How do you cave chimps function without someone spoon feeding you?
laugh.gif

I agree and will go further. I'm an old guy and vividly remember laughing heartily at each "I Love Lucy" episode. .....

You weren't 'outraged' at the interracial couple? Didn't they 'check a box' there?

I'll bet you dollars to dough-nuts they are mostly all Trump supporters too.

In today's "Racist Trolls Have Too Much Time on Their Hands" news, who knew an Old Navy ad could get people all riled up? Well, it can if you're racist and don't like to see interracial families on display.

The clothing company's recent tweet included a black woman, a white man and a black kid. Cute pic. Simple clothing. But the connotation for many racists was that the ad was anti-white and promoting miscegenation.

You are leaving out the black racist trolls shedding black hatred over mixed race couples. Why?

Forum List

Back