Racist Hillary Clinton Calls President Trump A Racist

Imagine Steve McRacist calling ANYONE else a racist when he’s the most virulent racist on this forum and that’s really saying something.
As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values, I only post the truth. There's nothing wrong being proud of my superior White race. I feel so privileged.

Breaking News Story: Loser Hillary Clinton Once More Tries To Assert Her Relevancy.

More on this story at 11.
Breaking news: Trump cult can’t get over Hillary.
It's been over a year since she lost and they seem to want to talk about her more than their orange cheeto.

Ever been around chickens much? When one of them gets sick, the rest peck on it until it dies. Hillary is getting her well-deserved pecking. :biggrin:
i wonder how many times Hillary says the F word every hour

Imagine Steve McRacist calling ANYONE else a racist when he’s the most virulent racist on this forum and that’s really saying something.
As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values, I only post the truth. There's nothing wrong being proud of my superior White race. I feel so privileged.
I’ve called you out on specific racist comments dozens of time, asshole. Don’t hide behind your phony Christian values you pig.

Remember when you said those 3 poor black girls that were burned to death by the KKK got what they deserved?
BY the way. Aren’t you late for your Klan meeting?

97C34ACE-7334-4B99-81DE-9BFB40A8C87D.jpeg
What unmitigated gall she has to call our beloved duly elected president a racist. He is not a racist. I find her racist criminal ass appalling.

Hillary Clinton Calls President Trump 'Ignorant', 'Racist' Over Reported 'S***hole' Immigration Comments
She's hoping calling him a racist distracts people from remembering how she and Bill raped and pillaged Haiti, helping its corrupt govt turn it into the sh!thole it is now...

I’ve called you out on specific racist comments dozens of time, asshole. Don’t hide behind your phony Christian values you pig.

It's always nice to hear the former Louisiana House Representative David Duke praise our beloved President Trump. - Steve McGarrett

This isn’t the first time the old Jewess released information.- Steve McGarrett

This was Adam Schiff's (A Jew) reaction after reading what Trump told the New York Times, - Steve McGarrett

I was respectful to the last First Lady, Laura Bush. Trans proto-humans such as this entity doesn't count as a First Lady. - Steve McGarrett

It's always nice to hear the former Louisiana House Representative David Duke praise our beloved President Trump. - Steve McGarrett

This isn’t the first time the old Jewess released information.- Steve McGarrett

This was Adam Schiff's (A Jew) reaction after reading what Trump told the New York Times, - Steve McGarrett

I was respectful to the last First Lady, Laura Bush. Trans proto-humans such as this entity doesn't count as a First Lady. - Steve McGarrett
Freedom of speech is a lovely thing isn't it?

What unmitigated gall she has to call our beloved duly elected president a racist. He is not a racist. I find her racist criminal ass appalling.

Hillary Clinton Calls President Trump 'Ignorant', 'Racist' Over Reported 'S***hole' Immigration Comments

You can't mind Hillary too much. It's Friday, Bill is out on a hot date with a wild, fun woman, and Hillary is just home alone, plastered drunk and looking in the mirror again. She cannot help it that wherever she looks, all she sees is the Donald!

You can't mind Hillary too much. It's Friday, Bill is out on a hot date with a wild, fun woman, and Hillary is just home alone, plastered drunk and looking in the mirror again. She cannot help it that wherever she looks, all she sees is the Donald!
What you think goes on with the clinton’s Is perverse. I’m sure it’s nothing like you imagine it to be.

She's hoping calling him a racist distracts people from remembering how she and Bill raped and pillaged Haiti, helping its corrupt govt turn it into the sh!thole it is now...
wasnt it Hillary who still has money that was supposed to go to the suffering Hatians? and who is the racist now?

wasnt it Hillary who still has money that was supposed to go to the suffering Hatians? and who is the racist now?
She's such a cruel woman, just like that racist entity named Michelle Obama.

She's such a cruel woman, just like that racist entity named Michelle Obama.
Hillary: I aint no ways gonna give mah money to doze stahving black fokes on Haiti! Ive come to Farrrrr!!!,,,,etc etc.

She's right.

I originally said no....I didn't think he was racist...but his rhetoric ATTRACTED racists.

I no longer believe that to be the case.

When he point blank throws all of Africa and Haiti and it's people in the "shithole" category while extolling the virtues of Norway...he's lost.

He's a racist.

She's right.

I originally said no....I didn't think he was racist...but his rhetoric ATTRACTED racists.

When he point blank throws all of Africa and Haiti and it's people in the "shithole" category while extolling the virtues of Norway...he's lost.

He's a racist.
What about Obama?

FLASHBACK: That Time Obama Called Libya A ‘S**t Show’

Or Lindsey Graham?

Graham: Illegal immigrants come to U.S. from "hellholes" - CBS News

Or even these Africans?

Some Africans Endorse President Donald Trump's 'Shithole' Remarks - Breitbart

She's right.

He's a racist.
What about Obama?

FLASHBACK: That Time Obama Called Libya A ‘S**t Show’

Or Lindsey Graham?

Graham: Illegal immigrants come to U.S. from "hellholes" - CBS News

Or even these Africans?

Some Africans Endorse President Donald Trump's 'Shithole' Remarks - Breitbart

Whataboutisms.

Who is president now?

Shitshow vs Shithole.

Think about it.

Forum List