Racist Hillary Clinton Calls President Trump A Racist

There’s no question this POS president is a racist..
I created a thread yesterday of all his racist words and acts from the 1970’s to the present.
How dare Hillary tell the truth about your racist piece of shit president?

He got his political career off the ground on one issue. His racist birther lie and continued it for 5 long years until he almost choked on it and was forced to admit he was wrong.

The whole world is talking about our racist president today after his vulgar comments yesterday.

Just try to put that genie back into the bottle..

Breaking News Story: Loser Hillary Clinton Once More Tries To Assert Her Relevancy.

More on this story at 11.

3BD76619-FB9B-47B3-BA53-179710977D12.jpeg
He is not a racist.
Just like he’s not a liar.

Bring em to heel baby

Here she is:

"They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'super-predators,' " Clinton said in 1996, at the height of anxiety during her husband's administration about high rates of crime and violence. "No conscience, no empathy, we can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel."

Breaking News Story: Loser Hillary Clinton Once More Tries To Assert Her Relevancy.

Breaking news: Trump cult can’t get over Hillary.

Not until she's safely locked away where she can't do any more damage to the Republic. Then she'll be forgotten, at least until parole time.

Thank you in advance for marking my post "funny". :biggrin:

I find her racist criminal ass appalling.
The racist part is just ludicrous so I won’t even address that but criminal?
Please list all of her convictions on this line.

It's been over a year since she lost and they seem to want to talk about her more than their orange cheeto.

It's just that she's vile and more interesting to talk about than the brown buffoon before trump.

Not until she's safely locked away where she can't do any more damage to the Republic. Then she'll be forgotten, at least until parole time.

Thank you in advance for marking my post "funny". :biggrin:
There’s nothing funny about you.
You can take my challenge I gave to McRacist with listing her indictments and convictions.

Imagine Steve McRacist calling ANYONE else a racist when he’s the most virulent racist on this forum and that’s really saying something.

There’s no question this POS president is a racist..
I created a thread yesterday of all his racist words and acts from the 1970’s to the present.
How dare Hillary tell the truth about your racist piece of shit president?

He got his political career off the ground on one issue. His racist birther lie and continued it for 5 long years until he almost choked on it and was forced to admit he was wrong.
Nope, he's not a racist. The map proves it.

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

The whole world is talking about our racist president today after his vulgar comments yesterday.

Just try to put that genie back into the bottle..

Nope, just radical lib loonbats such as yourself.
I see you haven’t followed the news today. He created a firestorm all over the country and world.
You idiots crack me up.

Except....no one cares. The only people screaming are the radical lib hate fringe who hated him anyway. That would include you. Lol.

It's been over a year since she lost and they seem to want to talk about her more than their orange cheeto.

Ever been around chickens much? When one of them gets sick, the rest peck on it until it dies. Hillary is getting her well-deserved pecking. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back