Racist democrat "Beto" O'Rouke disses Obama the Great

"Great news, Beto, the former democrat President wants to campaign for you!"

"Which one, the cool one or the Darkie? No darkies for me," said Beto

Beto: Tell the black former democrat President to stay home!

Guess what Franky Frank. Here's the number of times the word "black" appears in your link, in any context whatsoever. Ready?

iu
Sure, kid. It's a coinkydink that Beto is dissing the black one

Guess what Franky Frank. Here's the number of times the word "black" appears in your link, in any context whatsoever. Ready?

iu

Whelp ---- Mister Zero says you're the only one who brought up "black" at all.

Beto didn't say it.
Article didn't say it.
O'bama didn't say it.

Not even McCarthy's HUAC brought it up. Just you.

Guess who that leaves with the obsession.

Who the f votes for "lyin" ted cruz. I mean seriously. Dude isn't just creepy he is the most fake politician I have ever seen. Guy should retire and go into preaching (bullshitting) for money to evangelicals.

Say Frank, wassup with the three photos in your sigline?

Far as I know only two of them had anything to do with the Klan. You know something I don't?
You're thinking of democrat hero Klan Grand Kleagle Robert Byrb and FDR Scotus pick Hugo Black

iu

Beto didn't say it.
Article didn't say it.
O'bama didn't say it.

Clinton is a white former democrat President, he can campaign for Beto.

Obama is a black former democrat President and he''s not invited....hmmmm

Guess who's not coming to dinner?

Did you guys ever think that the reason Beto doesn't want an endorsement from Obama is because that is the one thing that Trump and the GOP would latch on to, to try to win?

Far as I know only two of them had anything to do with the Klan. You know something I don't?
You're thinking of democrat hero Klan Grand Kleagle Robert Byrb and FDR Scotus pick Hugo Black

No actually I'm thinking of Coolidge who got the endorsement of the KKK because he was the only one who wouldn't denounce them and Rump whose father got busted at a Klan rally and who likes to pretend he doesn't know who David Duke is -- you know, the Sleaziana guy who was pulling more black support than Rump was when they both ran in 2016.

But Reagan, I don't know about that connection. Is he just there to keep the other two apart? Like a kind of dielectric?

iu

Beto didn't say it.
Article didn't say it.
O'bama didn't say it.

Yet Clinton isn't campaigning for Beto. Nor is Jimmy Carter.

Think he just hates white guys?

Then there's Cruz, who's apparently gonna have an orange guy campaign for him. The same orange guy who tried to pin the JFK assassination on his father and dissed Cruz' wife. What's his problem? Does he hate cojones?

No actually I'm thinking of Coolidge who got the endorsement of the KKK because he was the only one who wouldn't denounce them and Rump whose father got busted at a Klan rally and who likes to pretend he doesn't know who David Duke is -- you know, the Sleaziana guy who was pulling more black support than Rump was when they both ran in 2016.

But Reagan, I don't know about that connection. Is he just there to keep the other two apart? Like a kind of dielectric?
When you say "Klan" I think of FDR's SCOTUS pick Hugo Black, Robert Grand Kleagle 'White *******' Byrd and the long and proud history of Klan and the democrat Party

iu

Beto didn't say it.
Article didn't say it.
O'bama didn't say it.

Then there's Cruz, who's apparently gonna have an orange guy campaign for him. The same orange guy who tried to pin the JFK assassination on his father and dissed Cruz' wife. What's his problem? Does he hate cojones?
But the only one they SPECIFICALLY said was not welcome was the black one

When you say "Klan" I think of FDR's SCOTUS pick Hugo Black, Robert Grand Kleagle 'White *******' Byrd and the long and proud history of Klan and the democrat Party

That's weird because when you say "Klan" I think American Taliban, the fascists who required being a native WASP;

....were all gung ho for Prohibition;

....pulled a woman out of her house and whipped her for "not going to church";

....endorsed both Hoover and Coolidge and took credit when they won;

....got Republican Senators, Governors and local officials elected in Kansas, Maine, Colorado, California, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey and Oregon;

--- oh, and brought down the whole Indiana Republican power structure when the state KKK boss, upon being convicted of murder and rape, exposed the deals he had made with them in return for Klan support;

....got a Democrat removed from the Governor's chair in Oklahoma (Jack Walton, because he was driving them out);

....ran a national smear campaign against another Democrat governor (Al Smith, because he was a Catholic);

.... threatened a third Democrat governor candidate to the point where he had to leave the country (Stetson Kennedy, Florida, for having infiltrated the KKK and writing an exposé about it);

....saw its membership plummet after Kennedy wrote a series for the wildly popular "Superman" radio program ridiculing the Klan;

.... got threatened by a fourth Democratic governor that if the Grand Kleagle came to campaign against him he'd be "leaving with his toes turned up" (Huey Long);

.... had its charter revoked by a fifth Democratic governor (Ellis Arnall, Georgia) and got slammed with a six-figure IRS bill under a Democratic President (FDR) which forced it to officially cease to exist;

.... harassed a Democratic Senator for so vocally opposing them (Oscar Underwood, Alabama);

.... burned a cross on another Democratic Senator's lawn and were later prosecuted by that Senator when he became President (Lyndon Johnson);

.... and spent their time and energy at the peak of their power persecuting blacks, Jews, Catholics, labor unions and immigrants, all of whom of course are Democratic Party constituents....

Guess you choose to see what you choose to see. Huh.

Last edited:

iu

Beto didn't say it.
Article didn't say it.
O'bama didn't say it.

Except they didn't say "not welcome" and they didn't say "black".

Did they.

Beto didn't say it.
Article didn't say it.
O'bama didn't say it.

Did they.

But the black former President is the one that they specifically said that they don't want

Beto didn't say it.
Article didn't say it.
O'bama didn't say it.

Did they.

But the black former President is the one that they specifically said that they don't want

Again -- read your own link once you finally found one. "They" (he) doesn't say he "doesn't want" his help nor does he say "black".

Clinton btw came down and endorsed his opponent. That's in there too.

We need to see Raphael Cruz' birth certificate he wasn't even born here!

Why? You don't need to be born here to be a senator, go back to school and read the Constitution.

What was that all about with Obama then, just bullshit? Raphael needs to go back to Canada.

You have to be born on us soil to be president, a citizen of USA for 9 years to be a US senator, Cruz shouldn't of been eligible to run for president someone would of brought the case to the supreme Court..

Yet lawless republicans run him for president anyways and want to force him in. Unforgivable and unconstitutional we need to vote them out.

You should hit them with your purse sugar.

Forum List

Back