Racist democrat "Beto" O'Rouke disses Obama the Great

Has Robert Francis O'Rourke rejected help from all prior democrat Presidents, or just the black one?

And so we are now on page 3 whereby a man is accused of something with no evidence.

So now racist fake Hispanic "Beto" has dished Americas greatest black President.

Not unexpected

Beto is Trash, Jr., while Obama is Trash, Sr. They're both fly-infested and steaming with toxic stench.

Link(s)?

Links...? To what -- a trash-heap?

Links to your claims of fly infestations and toxic stenches of course, Pinko.

Pogo, if you need LINKS to the obvious truth, I'll have to change your name to "Pogue", and you don't want that, Boy.

So now racist fake Hispanic "Beto" has dished Americas greatest black President.

Not unexpected

Beto is Trash, Jr., while Obama is Trash, Sr. They're both fly-infested and steaming with toxic stench.

Link(s)?

Pogo, if you need LINKS to the obvious truth, I'll have to change your name to "Pogue", and you don't want that, Boy.

Hey, you made the claim Pinkie. You must have based it on something.

Link(s)?

Boy, if I have to prove to you that Obama was the devil's jockstrap, a mountain-range of worm-infested bear-scat, and the gaping hole of Planet Anus -- The Sequel, you're beyond human reach.

Boy, if I have to prove to you that Obama was the devil's jockstrap, a mountain-range of worm-infested bear-scat, and the gaping hole of Planet Anus -- The Sequel, you're beyond human reach.

Boy, if you can't back up your own claims, I guess you ain't got one.

Do ya Pinkles.

Robert "talk to the hand, Obama" Francis O'Rourke

Crusader "talk to my dearth of links" Francis O'Bullshit.

"U.S. Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke of Texas said Thursday that he was not interested in an endorsement from President Barack Obama.

Beto O'Rourke says he isn't "interested" in Barack Obama's endorsement because this election "is on Texas"

NBA Jam’s Bill Clinton to Campaign for Beto O’Rourke

Beto: Tell the black former democrat President to stay home!

Robert "talk to the hand, Obama" Francis O'Rourke

Crusader "talk to my dearth of links" Francis O'Bullshit.

"U.S. Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke of Texas said Thursday that he was not interested in an endorsement from President Barack Obama.

Beto O'Rourke says he isn't "interested" in Barack Obama's endorsement because this election "is on Texas"

NBA Jam’s Bill Clinton to Campaign for Beto O’Rourke

TWO WEEKS on, Frank finally finds a link for his own thread.

--- which says nothing about "black" anything. You just made that up.

Thread needs flushing.

Say Frank, wassup with the three photos in your sigline?

Far as I know only two of them had anything to do with the Klan. You know something I don't?

We need to see Raphael Cruz' birth certificate he wasn't even born here!

Why? You don't need to be born here to be a senator, go back to school and read the Constitution.

What was that all about with Obama then, just bullshit? Raphael needs to go back to Canada.

You have to be born on us soil to be president, a citizen of USA for 9 years to be a US senator, Cruz shouldn't of been eligible to run for president someone would of brought the case to the supreme Court..

Wrong. You can also be like McCain and be born abroad to American citizens, and still be allowed to run for president. Cruz was born in Canada, but to an American mother, so he is considered a full US citizen.

Might wanna brush up on your civics.

Guess what Franky Frank. Here's the number of times the word "black" appears in your link, in any context whatsoever. Ready?

iu

Forum List

Back