RACIST & BIGOT Trump insisted on including Jews and blacks at Palm Beach golf course in 1990's!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
All Trumps supporters bookmark this so when the scumbag black thugs, and liberal Jews start their bullshit, you can hit them between their CROSS EYES with your evidence that he's NOT!

NetRightDaily ^
“When Donald opened his club in Palm Beach called Mar-a-Lago, he insisted on accepting Jews and blacks even though other clubs in Palm Beach to this day discriminate against blacks and Jews. The old guard in Palm Beach was outraged that Donald would accept blacks and Jews so that’s the real Donald Trump that I know.” That was author Ronald Kessler in a July 2015 interview with Newsmax, talking about Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump’s business practices when it came to building a golf course in the Deep South. In the 1990s, Trump was running into a problem getting his...

Democrats said that racism was going to be their weapon of choice. That's why I ignore them.

Trump isn't anti-Jewish, but Jews are anti-white. Can't change their mind, it's in their psyche.

Trump isn't anti-Jewish, but Jews are anti-white. Can't change their mind, it's in their psyche.

Perhaps LIBERAL JEWS, that believe that their PRIMARY RELIGION is Liberalism are, but many THINKING JEWS have seen the light!

Political leanings play no role in the anti-white agenda for Jewish people, unfortunately. That's a shared and united agenda among them. Whether liberal or right wing. They just differ on the means to achieve their goals. The right wing ones want to rush to conclusion and make it obvious, the liberals want to play it safe and have more effective censorship/deception campaigns. Europeans have trusted the Jewish people in the past, and what they got in return made them regret it. It's clear none of us have learned from history.

I do expect Jews to vote for him, as they will try persuading him to be bought out to them. They also always try to infiltrate new and vibrant movements like the current popular base behind Trump. It's not goodwill effort. But I welcome their votes, Trump knows what he's doing and won't harm interests of the white people.

• Banned

Perhaps LIBERAL JEWS, that believe that their PRIMARY RELIGION is Liberalism are, but many THINKING JEWS have seen the light!

Political leanings play no role in the anti-white agenda for Jewish people, unfortunately. That's a shared and united agenda among them. Whether liberal or right wing. They just differ on the means to achieve their goals. The right wing ones want to rush to conclusion and make it obvious, the liberals want to play it safe and have more effective censorship/deception campaigns. Europeans have trusted the Jewish people in the past, and what they got in return made them regret it. It's clear none of us have learned from history.

I do expect Jews to vote for him, as they will try persuading him to be bought out to them. They also always try to infiltrate new and vibrant movements like the current popular base behind Trump. It's not goodwill effort. But I welcome their votes, Trump knows what he's doing and won't harm interests of the white people.
I'm sorry to hear that you think Jews aren't white, and you are as bigoted as the muslim scum that tries to kill them, AND AMERICANS are! You seem to have a severe mental disorder!

I'm sorry to hear that you think Jews aren't white, and you are as bigoted as the muslim scum that tries to kill them, AND AMERICANS are! You seem to have a severe mental disorder!

Jews aren't white, they're Jewish. Jews are anti-white. Apologists for the Jews either happen to be Jewish themselves or are brainwashed by Jewish media/Church. You're the only here with a mental disorder, or you have a bias. A bias that you gain nothing out of, in which a slave-master relationship is exhibited, with you being the slave.

Jews aren't white, they're Jewish. Jews are anti-white. Apologists for the Jews either happen to be Jewish themselves or are brainwashed by Jewish media/Church. You're the only here with a mental disorder, or you have a bias. A bias that you gain nothing out of, in which a slave-master relationship is exhibited, with you being the slave.

I know plenty of Jewish people, and they certainly aren't anti white. Have to be careful painting with a broad brush.

I know plenty of Jewish people, and they certainly aren't anti white. Have to be careful painting with a broad brush.

Being professional in your humanely affairs doesn't make you any less guilty. Jewish people are very secretive, and will not spill out their agenda. They prefer mass indoctrination, then from there, mass manipulation. Since the media/gov't/neocon church industry are Jewish dominated over the past few decades, it's not surprise Americans don't recognize the danger they emit. A little research here and there about these people will enlighten you.

Being professional in your humanely affairs doesn't make you any less guilty. Jewish people are very secretive, and will not spill out their agenda. They prefer mass indoctrination, then from there, mass manipulation. Since the media/gov't/neocon church industry are Jewish dominated over the past few decades, it's not surprise Americans don't recognize the danger they emit. A little research here and there about these people will enlighten you.

Oh boy. Okay. I didn't know. But, so you know, I don't listen to the likes of antisemites. Have fun in your bigoted world. Not interested here.

13290_751020165002919_7888447365423590035_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
All Trumps supporters bookmark this so when the scumbag black thugs, and liberal Jews start their bullshit, you can hit them between their CROSS EYES with your evidence that he's NOT!

Your source is shit (NewsMax) a birther fantasy site.

But what I love is your overt racism while trying to say Trump isn't a racist. hey, brother, just let your freak flag fly and stop trying to excuse your candidate for shit you believe in anyway.

^Here's a guy drawn to Trump because of his alleged views.

Oh boy. Okay. I didn't know. But, so you know, I don't listen to the likes of antisemites. Have fun in your bigoted world. Not interested here.

It's not my problem you're self hating.

^Here he is again, chasing the non-pure whites from Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apologize, should've known better, Ms. 'Katzman'.

That made sense. NOT.

You are the OP's worst enemy. You more than anyone took his opinion and shit all over it.

2jxfdd.jpg

She identified you perfectly, the next step is for you to be honest with yourself...sadly, doubtful

Cool story Jew girl, this isn't your country. Your country is Israel. You don't tell us what to do nor speak from a position of power towards us. This country will go back to its rightful owners starting from 2016. I dare you try something from now until then, and after that.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you love Trump?

Forum List

Back