Racist Arpaio ordered to undergo training to stop racial profiling

They don't? Link?

Arizona 8217 s Sheriff Joe Arpaio ordered to undergo training to stop racial profiling

The judge ruled in May 2013 that Arpaio, who bills himself as “America’s Toughest Sheriff,” violated the rights of Latino drivers with his crackdown on illegal immigration and ordered him to stop using race as a factor in law enforcement decisions.

Thanks for the link.
Do you have one that supports your claim?

They don't? Link?

Arizona 8217 s Sheriff Joe Arpaio ordered to undergo training to stop racial profiling

The judge ruled in May 2013 that Arpaio, who bills himself as “America’s Toughest Sheriff,” violated the rights of Latino drivers with his crackdown on illegal immigration and ordered him to stop using race as a factor in law enforcement decisions.

Thanks for the link.
You're welcome. The link I gave you supports my claim.

They don't? Link?

Thanks for the link.

No. It doesn't say anything about him not stopping whites.

They don't? Link?

Thanks for the link.

It doesnt have to. It says he should stop using race which he is doing to justify stopping Latinos. Anyone with a 1rst grade education should be able to determine he doesnt stop whites for the same thing or there would be no reason to have a judge order him to stop doing it. You should get some more education to help you out with your reasoning processes.

They don't? Link?

Thanks for the link.

It doesnt have to. It says he should stop using race which he is doing to justify stopping Latinos. Anyone with a 1rst grade education should be able to determine he doesnt stop whites for the same thing or there would be no reason to have a judge order him to stop doing it. You should get some more education to help you out with your reasoning processes.

It doesnt have to.

I agree, most of your links don't support your claims. I'm used to it. Not to worry.

It doesnt have to.

I agree, most of your links don't support your claims. I'm used to it. Not to worry.
I dont worry. Let me know when your reasoning skills can keep up with reality.

Thanks for the link.

It doesnt have to.

And you let me know when you find a link that supports your claim.

It doesnt have to.

I did let you know. Your failure to comprehend what a judge telling a racist not to use race in enforcing police policy means is an issue for the school system that allowed you to graduate.

It doesnt have to.

I did let you know. Your failure to comprehend what a judge telling a racist not to use race in enforcing police policy means is an issue for the school system that allowed you to graduate.

Using race does not equal not stopping whites.
Try again? On second thought, don't bother.

Luddy Needite,
Illegal mexican invaders are mexican. If you want to try to stop them, you aren't going to get very far by pulling over blond haired, blue eyed people. There's no getting around it. People who don't support whatever is done to stop illegal alien mexican invaders from coming here want to be part of mexico. Such people are fags and traitors!

It doesnt have to.

Yes it does. Your inability to understand that renders your opinion as valueless.

It doesnt have to.

Yes it does. Your inability to understand that renders your opinion as valueless.

Soft bigotry, indeed.

So they let the white person go, after checking their license and registration.
They let the Hispanic citizen go, after checking their license and registration.
They arrest the illegal alien when he produces no license or registration.

Sounds racist to me.
No they let the white person go after seeing their mistake. They then harass the non white person hoping to find something. Yes I agree thats racist.

If asking for a license and registration is racist, damn, you're right.
That would be great if they stopped and asked white people for license and registration like they do non whites.
Every time ive ever been pulled over I was asked for my license and registration. Why are you always wrong?
You're one white guy and not representing all the stops this racist cop has done? Why are you always so naive and childlike in your arguments?
Fuck youre stupid. Do you even follow along at all in these discussions? Read what YOUsaid, then read what I said, and then try to make sense of what you responded with. Its retard nonsense. The post i quoted was a blanket statement about "they", you fucking moron. Then you start talking about an individual officer, as if thats what i responded to. You are a dumb mother fucker! Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Last edited:
No they let the white person go after seeing their mistake. They then harass the non white person hoping to find something. Yes I agree thats racist.

If asking for a license and registration is racist, damn, you're right.
That would be great if they stopped and asked white people for license and registration like they do non whites.
Every time ive ever been pulled over I was asked for my license and registration. Why are you always wrong?
You're one white guy and not representing all the stops this racist cop has done? Why are you always so naive and childlike in your arguments?
Fuck youre stupid. Do you even follow along at all in these discussions? Read what YOUsaid, then read what I said, and then try to make sense of what you responded with. Its retard nonsense. The post i quoted was a blanket statement about "they", you fucking moron. Then you start talking about an individual officer, as if thats what i responded to. You are a dumb mother fucker! Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with you?
You also tend to be a clueless idiot when reading. "They" is in reference to the department he is leading and telling to stop mexicans and check for a green card simply due their race. Get some help with your reading. Ask a 1rst grader since they probabaly have better reading comprehension than you. Damn you are a simplistic dumbass. :laugh:

Translation. Stop enforcing immigration laws!
Get a new translator. I bet he is not stopping white people to check and see if they have a green card.

How many white people need a green card?
A few million. Biggest numbers are from Canada, UK, Germany, and Poland.
How about the "Woppies", you know organized crime,and the "mooselums". I bet "unkotare is illegal.

Forum List

Back