What the Greeks don't want you to know.

Tom Fox

Rookie
Oct 30, 2014
College greek groups are secretly waging a war on Native American leaders. They break into their houses while they are sleeping. They have a way to keep them from waking up. Then, they attack their sex organs. Thus, they can no longer have sex with their girlfriends. They are destroying american culture.

College greek groups are secretly waging a war on Native American leaders. They break into their houses while they are sleeping. They have a way to keep them from waking up. Then, they attack their sex organs. Thus, they can no longer have sex with their girlfriends. They are destroying american culture.

Aww, did they all turn you down wanting to join?

What a load of crap this is. Same nonsense they use maligning every group be it Jews, blacks, what have you.

I am immune with my spiritual powers of the great Sun god...Also I take antibiotics....
He was turned down by an indian princess he wanted to make his own...

Aww, did they all turn you down wanting to join?

What a load of crap this is. Same nonsense they use maligning every group be it Jews, blacks, what have you.
No. They did not turn me down. I joined the group. Then, I quit. This was due to racial profiling. They were spreading rape rumors. Now they break into my home and attack my sex organ.

I am immune with my spiritual powers of the great Sun god...Also I take antibiotics....
I see you are into stereotyping people. You think that all native americans are into worshiping the sun. I know this is not true. You think a little before you speak.

I see you are into stereotyping people. You think that all native americans are into worshiping the sun. I know this is not true. You need to think a little before you speak.
I was not turned down my an Indian princess. Even if I was that would have nothing to do with the crime that has taken place. I do not want my own babies. I just want to have sex with my girlfriend.

Forum List

Back