Racist Arpaio ordered to undergo training to stop racial profiling

You avoided my question again. If whites are the next biggest group of illegals why is the sheriff not stopping white people and asking to see their green card?

I'm guesing in his county, most illegals are not white. Maybe I'm mistaken.
When they pull over a car at 1:00 am, do they know the color of the driver before they pull over?
Depends on if they see the drivers face. Why do you ask?

Are they racist for pulling over a driver at 1:00 am?
Yes if its due to race.

Since it's kinda hard to see a drivers face, when you pull them over at night, I'll take that as a no.
They pull them over during the day as well so your point is a non factor.

I'm guesing in his county, most illegals are not white. Maybe I'm mistaken.
When they pull over a car at 1:00 am, do they know the color of the driver before they pull over?

Yes if its due to race.

Since it's kinda hard to see a drivers face, when you pull them over at night, I'll take that as a no.

Great, so his night time stops aren't an issue.
Now when they stop someone during the day, can they tell if they're white when they
buzz past at 60 mph?

Yes if its due to race.

Now when they stop someone during the day, can they tell if they're white when they
buzz past at 60 mph?
His nighttime and daytime stops are an issue. At night he can let them go if they are white.

Yes you can see their race as they buzz past at 60mph. Are you blind or something?

Yes if its due to race.

buzz past at 60 mph?
His nighttime and daytime stops are an issue. At night he can let them go if they are white.

Yes you can see their race as they buzz past at 60mph. Are you blind or something?

Whenever I see cops on the highway, they're kinda hidden, you know, to catch the speeders.
At 60 mph, you're moving 88 feet per second.
If you can tell the race of the guy in the car, over the speed gun you're using, looking at the car's trunk, you're fucking superman.

Yes if its due to race.

buzz past at 60 mph?

Whenever I see cops on the highway, they're kinda hidden, you know, to catch the speeders.
If you can tell the race of the guy in the car, over the speed gun you're using, looking at the car's trunk, you're fucking superman.
I have been called a superman but regardless of your math you can tell the race of a driver at 66 mph. Even if you are wrong you just let the white person go after you realize your error. Sorry but your attempt to prove the sheriff is not a racist is failing.

buzz past at 60 mph?

I have been called a superman but regardless of your math you can tell the race of a driver at 66 mph. Even if you are wrong you just let the white person go after you realize your error. Sorry but your attempt to prove the sheriff is not a racist is failing.

So they let the white person go, after checking their license and registration.
They let the Hispanic citizen go, after checking their license and registration.
They arrest the illegal alien when he produces no license or registration.

Sounds racist to me.

buzz past at 60 mph?

They let the Hispanic citizen go, after checking their license and registration.

Sounds racist to me.
No they let the white person go after seeing their mistake. They then harass the non white person hoping to find something. Yes I agree thats racist.

buzz past at 60 mph?

Sounds racist to me.
No they let the white person go after seeing their mistake. They then harass the non white person hoping to find something. Yes I agree thats racist.

If asking for a license and registration is racist, damn, you're right.

Sounds racist to me.

That would be great if they stopped and asked white people for license and registration like they do non whites.

Translation. Stop enforcing immigration laws!
Get a new translator. I bet he is not stopping white people to check and see if they have a green card.

Lets look at this,maracopa county is how close to that other country? and it is hard to pick out all the redheaded white guys coming across the souther boarder,real hard.

Obviously you started early on your drunken spree. What are you trying to say here?

Sounds racist to me.

That would be great if they stopped and asked white people for license and registration like they do non whites.
Every time ive ever been pulled over I was asked for my license and registration. Why are you always wrong?

Sounds racist to me.

Every time ive ever been pulled over I was asked for my license and registration. Why are you always wrong?
You're one white guy and not representing all the stops this racist cop has done? Why are you always so naive and childlike in your arguments?

Forum List

Back