Racism?

ive met minutemen and have worked with them. let me say that i can vouch for them being non racist. none are any more racist than i am.

ive met minutemen and have worked with them. let me say that i can vouch for them being non racist. none are any more racist than i am.

LOL, that is NOT a compliment. Your a racist moron if we are to believe what you write is true.

However the Minutemen are NOT , as an Organization, racist. I am sure there are probably some members that are just like the US military and our Government have racists in them too.

So let me get this right.... We have laws that call anyone that commits a crime of HATE as worse than other crimes and it is linked directly to RACISM, though the term used is HATE crime. BUT you can not find in these two stories where specific organizations did in fact call minutemen HATE groups? Give me a break.

I'm simply saying that the RSG's original post claims these people are calling this woman a racist because she's a member of the Minutemen. I had yet to see anyone doing so in the articles posted. Simply put, if you're going to make an argument that people are calling other people racists... a quote from one of the people you're accusing of such should be apparent.

I'm simply saying that the RSG's original post claims these people are calling this woman a racist because she's a member of the Minutemen. I had yet to see anyone doing so in the articles posted. Simply put, if you're going to make an argument that people are calling other people racists... a quote from one of the people you're accusing of such should be apparent.

They called the GROUP racist.

When did Hispanic become a race? Illegal immigration is tolerated because it helps the economy, in particular the corporate powers. At least that is the general thinking. Notice neither party can come up with laws that would stop it, not hard to do if you hit the employer. But we can't do that as we depend on third world labor. So like taxes and other complicated political and social issues we pick pieces and throw stones....

I respond because batting you around amuses me.

And no... normal people DON'T feel that way.

But they do. So say demographic trends in the United States. Story after story shows that "we're still a segregated country," "schools still segregated," etc. etc. Of course, to the media, this is a bad thing.

But it's obviously also a TRUE thing.

So what's going on, jillian? Either people are racists or they're lying, but they can't be both. Even ol' Park Slope has segregation, really: it's mostly white, Jewish and Asian. The few blacks there are mixed or artsy professional types. Head down the slope, it goes 100 percent Hispanic (below 5th Avenue). Head over to Crown Heights, all black. Borough Park, all Jewish. Upper East Side, white, some Jewish. Upper West Side, Jewish, some white. Go above 93rd or so, black and Puerto Rican.

Can't the New Yorkers all get along?

But they do. So say demographic trends in the United States. Story after story shows that "we're still a segregated country," "schools still segregated," etc. etc. Of course, to the media, this is a bad thing.

But it's obviously also a TRUE thing.

So what's going on, jillian? Either people are racists or they're lying, but they can't be both. Even ol' Park Slope has segregation, really: it's mostly white, Jewish and Asian. The few blacks there are mixed or artsy professional types. Head down the slope, it goes 100 percent Hispanic (below 5th Avenue). Head over to Crown Heights, all black. Borough Park, all Jewish. Upper East Side, white, some Jewish. Upper West Side, Jewish, some white. Go above 93rd or so, black and Puerto Rican.

Can't the New Yorkers all get along?

Racist ****

Indeed. My great grandfather on my mothers' side died just before he was able to reach america after he obtained his citizenship...luckily my grandfather and his immediate family were legally along for the ride up from the state of Chihuahua, Mexico. My grandfather loved this country until his dying day....infact he influenced my political leanings more than anyone else.

He hated ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Illegal immigration? What's that? That's like saying "illegal immigrant." It's an oxymoron. The term is self contradictory. One can not be "illegal" and be an "immigrant." The correct term is "illegal alien." If you are in this country illegally, you are an "alien." The incongruous terms "illegal immigration," and "illegal immigrant," are the brain child of liberals and illegal alien supporters in an attempt to soften the issue in favor of the aliens. It's the same thing as the liberals hijacking the word "gay" to refer to homosexuals. The queers didn't like homo, queer, faggot, so they adopted the word gay in an attempt to soften their image and cutesie themselves up in the public's eye. The liberals and illegal alien supporters have done the same exact thing with the term "illegal immigrant." Only thing is, whenever someone says that, they're just making themselves sound ignorant.

I'm not picking on you in particular, although you did present the opportunity for me to present this to all.

And, LiberPublicrat2, we capitalize the word "America" here, same as you did "Mexico."

Anyone ever see "Focus?" brilliant movie, I think actually better than the book which is rare. Check it out sometime.

"No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them." Elie Wiesel

Illegal immigration? What's that? That's like saying "illegal immigrant." It's an oxymoron. The term is self contradictory. One can not be "illegal" and be an "immigrant." The correct term is "illegal alien." If you are in this country illegally, you are an "alien." The incongruous terms "illegal immigration," and "illegal immigrant," are the brain child of liberals and illegal alien supporters in an attempt to soften the issue in favor of the aliens. It's the same thing as the liberals hijacking the word "gay" to refer to homosexuals. The queers didn't like homo, queer, faggot, so they adopted the word gay in an attempt to soften their image and cutesie themselves up in the public's eye. The liberals and illegal alien supporters have done the same exact thing with the term "illegal immigrant." Only thing is, whenever someone says that, they're just making themselves sound ignorant.

I'm not picking on you in particular, although you did present the opportunity for me to present this to all.

And, LiberPublicrat2, we capitalize the word "America" here, same as you did "Mexico."

Well done Pale Rider.... A Good point well made... The issue softening word twisting is a typical liberal technique to gain acceptance of degenerate lifestyles and unpopular positions... "Pro Choice" is an example I can think of off hand...

I worked in Saratoga Springs, New York over this past summer. There are sooo many Mexican "workers" there during the summer. Russian too. Seriously, these people come here and act better than the americans they're making money off of.

If they want to ignore you, they act like they don't know English. The Russians (90% women....most of them are very hot) are more stuck up than Paris Hilton. It's a trip.

I've posted this info before but NYS (D) Governor Elliot "Idiot" Spitzer just signed into law allowing illegal aliens to obtain a valid NYS drivers license :wtf:

I've posted this info before but NYS (D) Governor Elliot "Idiot" Spitzer just signed into law allowing illegal aliens to obtain a valid NYS drivers license :wtf:

I have been keeping myself updated on his bonehead move. 13 clerks are refusing to process licenses and I hope Spitzer is thrown out of office within the month.

As for the illegals coming here and taking jobs, this is true but they also seem to be committing heinous crimes but of course, they are protected and given more advantages than citizens.
Spitzer is a threat and should be treated as such.

I have been keeping myself updated on his bonehead move. 13 clerks are refusing to process licenses and I hope Spitzer is thrown out of office within the month.

Yeah...like that's gonna happen. *rolls eyes*

As for the illegals coming here and taking jobs, this is true but they also seem to be committing heinous crimes but of course, they are protected and given more advantages than citizens.
Spitzer is a threat and should be treated as such.

Anyone but me notice it's always the people who flaunt their "right-wingedness in their nics who beat the hate drum?

Embarrassments to real conservatives...truly.

Anyone but me notice it's always the people who flaunt their "right-wingedness in their nics who beat the hate drum?

Embarrassments to real conservatives...truly.

hate? You are the one who posted this-
"Seriously, these people come here and act better than the americans they're making money off of. "

Any other comments, kid?

Forum List

Back