Racism?

If you were worth the bother, I'd wonder what evil you'd suffered in your life that made you so sick and twisted.

As it stands, you're just sick and twisted and I really couldn't care less about why. You're pathetic as always.

And yet, you respond.

You know in your heart that people agree with me, even if they won't admit it. Whites don't really want to send their children to school with blacks, even if they won't say so. Even if they say they support "diversity". The truth is that all the PC brainwashing and all the media lies haven't completely worked. Most whites intuitively understand that blacks, in general, are in turn useless and dangerous. And we have no business living them. No, not all blacks are bad people. Some are good and hard-working. But the general idea that we must live together is mistaken and has caused too much trouble and heartache all around, for both blacks and whites.

And yet, you respond.

You know in your heart that people agree with me, even if they won't admit it. Whites don't really want to send their children to school with blacks, even if they won't say so. Even if they say they support "diversity". The truth is that all the PC brainwashing and all the media lies haven't completely worked. Most whites intuitively understand that blacks, in general, are in turn useless and dangerous. And we have no business living them. No, not all blacks are bad people. Some are good and hard-working. But the general idea that we must live together is mistaken and has caused too much trouble and heartache all around, for both blacks and whites.

I respond because batting you around amuses me.

And no... normal people DON'T feel that way.

And yet, you respond.

Here's a litle story for you. I was born in a very straight-laced conservative situation, where we associated with colored and ethnic divers people as a general practice, and necessity, but family wise we were very strict, sexually and ethnically. I am many generations fully caucasian. but I now have two great grand daughters who are of mixed blood

One a quarter negroid, the other, half negroid, (Different mothers) and it doesn't bother me a bit.

Here's a litle story for you. I was born in a very straight-laced conservative situation, where we associated with colored and ethnic divers people as a general practice, and necessity, but family wise we were very strict, sexually and ethnically. I am many generations fully caucasian. but I now have two great grand daughters who are of mixed blood

One a quarter negroid, the other, half negroid, (Different mothers) and it doesn't bother me a bit.

:pukes:

I'd like to get back to the topic and have someone show me where anyone called this lady or the minutemen racist.

I'd like to get back to the topic and have someone show me where anyone called this lady or the minutemen racist.

From the link:

"We see the Minutemen as an extremist group that espouses hate and vigilanteism and some violence," said Janet Murguia, president of NCLR. "A member of such a group, no matter how upstanding in other ways, should have no place representing Kansas City."

From the link:

"We see the Minutemen as an extremist group that espouses hate and vigilanteism and some violence," said Janet Murguia, president of NCLR. "A member of such a group, no matter how upstanding in other ways, should have no place representing Kansas City."

And... like I keep saying... where is there any accusation of racism in that statement?

Human in all its extant forms.

I have delved into the "Out of Africa" thesis and I find it a logical and and reasonable line of study.

What I find astounding and quite chilling is that from the most advanced studies available in the Genome Project, that the creatures that have become us may have dwindled to as few as two thousand in the last 50 to 100 thousand years. I also believe in genetic memory. It is the storehouse of our dreams and hallucinations. in my life, I have expended mass quantities of treasure to experience the latter. My mind is untroubled and my heart unsullied by those experiences. I did it so that you wouldn't have too.

I AM

If you oppose illegal immigrants your now a racist? I have heard that argument on this board and now we have it officially from two minority groups.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070921/ap_on_re_us/minuteman_grandmother

I would suggest that if you are opposed to LAWS of the Country you live that is a problem. Make frivilous claims makes meanings of words lose their importance. Claiming Minutemen are "racist" is ignorant.

I know several. They cut across all lines of thought but come together on the wedge issue of migrants from a specific source. I have not engaged them at much beyond the listening post and skirmish level. I find the worst sort of "me-too" mobish (my word) behavior and ideation among them. They are otherwise a crop of Good-ol'-Boys" with a knot in their ruck.

In my economic schema, wealth building is a dynamic of "capital, labor, markets and citizens who purchase". It is the capitalist component that has availed itself of the services of migrant labor. I would personally prefer hemispheric, landmass trade to the now popular Pacific rim mode that has become problematic.

I now make conscious decisions to avoid the suppliers with dodgey reputation and flagrant structured racism that is practiced with creative deniability. I have the time and ability to do that. You all do. Selective shopping and buying is a Citizen's most power social pugil. Use it!

I AM

He says, in effect: you conservatives object to illegal immigration because it is being done by poor Mexicans. If the illegal immigrants were poor whites -- say, from Poland or Rumania -- you would not object. Or would not object as much.
nonsense, I would still object because it is a group of people who want to come here but not follow the rules.
If you want to be part of a country, you will assimilate. NO excuses.

Following on from this post, let's look at three reasons that the millions of poor immigrants coming in from Mexico may not assimilate as previous waves of immigrants from Europe, in the first half of the 20th Century, did.

(1) Numbers: if the numbers of a particular group immigrating to a country are small, relative to the indigenous population, then -- unless they huddle together in a few ghettos -- they will have more opportunities to assimilate. If the people you see around you are mainly like yourself, you will tend to marry people like yourself and to continue your particular culture. If we are going to take in twenty or thirty million people of a given culture, it would be much better to distribute them evenly around in all of the states, and evenly within the states, rather than to leave them concentrated in a few areas.

(2) Political Climate: Until the 1970s, both liberals and conservatives were proud of America, and expected new immigrants to become, in a positive sense, Americans. No one, liberal or conservative, would have dreamed of burning American flags -- no one would have dared to fly the flag of a foreign nation above our own. Now much of the liberal elite is ashamed of America, and espouses nation-busting ideas like 'multiculturalism'. There is much less pressure on people to assimilate.

(3) Specific nature of the immigrants: The immigrants who came here from Europe were coming from nations that did not have a special grievance against the United States. But Mexicans have not forgotten that we stole half their country from them in 1846. They have no particular reason to love us, and indeed, in Mexico we are blamed -- rightly or wrongly -- for Mexican backwardness and poverty.

There is a fourth reason that is more speculative: low-skilled poor people immigrating into an economy in which wages for low-skilled workers are high, and rising, are likely to be happy with their situation. This is no longer true for the United States. The US is a good country for skilled middle-class people who can nimbly take advantage of the many opportunities for such people: thus Hindu software engineers are likely to be happy with America. But people who have little prospect, and whose children have little prospect, of rising economically much beyond minimum wage jobs, are likely to be a source of discontent. (Of course, that is why liberals like lots of poor immigrants: they hope they will vote for the Left.)

So I think that by allowing effectively unlimited immigration of large numbers of racially and culturally-distinct poor people with an historic grievance against us, concentrated in the areas we stole from them, is not smart.

The ideal solution to the problem, of course, would be to see Mexico begin to grow rapidly, and thus to become a place that no one wanted to leave. We don't get lots of immigrants from France, because France is a nice place to live. Economic development would bring social development and cultural convergence. Why this has not happened, or has not happened very quickly, is an interesting question and worth discussing in another thread.

By the way, it is simultaneously disheartening, and extremely funny, to see "William Joyce" make mincemeat of his liberal opponents here. It makes me laugh out loud: Haw-Haw.

Here we go, since the first story seems to have been to unclear for some of our board members I shall post the next story that is CLEAR as to what is being said ( note Racism)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070926/ts_nm/immigration_minuteman_dc

let me know of you can't find the passage in THIS story.

Not a single quote attributed to anyone on the board who calls them racist... again. The "reporter" adds "racist" in his own words... but, there's no accounting for what a reporter will do to sensationalize their stories.

You'll argue that the reporter's claim of "Critics say the group is a racist band of vigilantes patrolling the Mexican border with guns and intimidation" is good enough for you. Who? What critics? Name some names. Not a single quote in this article (as well as the one you originally posted) shows anyone calling the Minutemen racists. Just because the reporter chooses to put a false name on something to sensationalize his story... doesn't make it true. I suppose you could argue that "somewhere, someone, at some time has called the Minutemen racist..." and sure, that'd be true. But it wouldn't be true in this case insofar as I have seen from the articles you are posting.

Not a single quote attributed to anyone on the board who calls them racist... again. The "reporter" adds "racist" in his own words... but, there's no accounting for what a reporter will do to sensationalize their stories.

You'll argue that the reporter's claim of "Critics say the group is a racist band of vigilantes patrolling the Mexican border with guns and intimidation" is good enough for you. Who? What critics? Name some names. Not a single quote in this article (as well as the one you originally posted) shows anyone calling the Minutemen racists. Just because the reporter chooses to put a false name on something to sensationalize his story... doesn't make it true. I suppose you could argue that "somewhere, someone, at some time has called the Minutemen racist..." and sure, that'd be true. But it wouldn't be true in this case insofar as I have seen from the articles you are posting.

So let me get this right.... We have laws that call anyone that commits a crime of HATE as worse than other crimes and it is linked directly to RACISM, though the term used is HATE crime. BUT you can not find in these two stories where specific organizations did in fact call minutemen HATE groups? Give me a break.

Forum List

Back