CDZ 'Racism without racists'

As a percentage of population, blacks do. Sorry. You CANNOT simply "overlook" such a disparity as blacks only being 13% of the population yet 50% of the crime.

He doesnt understand percentages,don't waste your breath.
All we need to understand is that white people commit more crime period by their own standards even while not getting prosecuted as much as Blacks.

Yeah...thats why there are so many blacks in prison.
There are more whites in prison even though they get away with more crime.

How about we start posting up the crime rates of cities and neighborhoods?
Take my neighborhood for example. I've lived here for around thirteen years and we've never had any crime whatsoever.
Now if I was to go to the third ward or sunny side I'd see crime multiple times every single day.
Care to explain?

And here comes the ....It's whiteys fault!!!!

I always love asslips stories.... but I am a fan of fiction.
How would that make the fact that whites commit more crime and more of them are in prison despite less policing go away? :laugh:

Last edited:
Per 100,000, there are far more blacks in prison than whites.

Incarceration gap widens between whites and blacks Pew Research Center

DN_Blacks_Jails.png

I read about this a while back. There was a cop that just got killed because he allowed someone he was questioning (white guy) to do things I know he would not have allowed a Black person to do.

True. I am a very polite, smiling kind of guy. White too. I don't put officers on the defensive. I could soooo grab their gun or sucker punch them if I was crazy enough to do so. I'm sure officers don't let everyone that close.

And they may have their gun holster unclipped when they first approach me after pulling me over, but usually not when they come back to issue me the ticket. Or give me a warning because I was polite.

Simply put, blacks are more dangerous than whites. They commit violent crimes at a higher rate. They occupy an unusually high percentage of the incarcerated population despite being only 13% of the total population. Facts are facts.
Whties commit the vast majority of violent crimes against white people. If you are white you have nothing to fear but white people.

Pick one white city in Michigan and I'll walk through it in the middle of the night.

There are three black cities I wouldn't even drive through at night let alone walk. Flint, Saginaw and Detroit.

Simply put, blacks are more dangerous than whites. They commit violent crimes at a higher rate. They occupy an unusually high percentage of the incarcerated population despite being only 13% of the total population. Facts are facts.
Even if statistically correct, we must avoid suspicions of anything based on color.

kinda funny how leftist bitch at cons for not supporting the science they want supported, but when science proves them wrong, they refuse to accept it.

Hillaryous 2016

Yes. Also they babble on and on about 'low information voters' who vote for the Tea Party types, but turn around and oppose literacy and civics test as a condition for getting a voter registration card; we all know why.

so everyone prefers to be with their own race

wow, shock and revelation

]yawn[

Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria
Walk into any racially mixed high school and you will see black youth seated together in the cafeteria. Of course, it's not just the black kids sitting together-the white, Latino, Asian Pacific, and, in some regions, American Indian youth are clustered in their own groups, too. The same phenomenon can be observed in college dining halls, faculty lounges, and corporate cafeterias. What is going on here? Is this self-segregation a problem we should try to fix, or a coping strategy we should support?

Why Are All The Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria A Psychologist Explains the Development of Racial Identity by Beverly Daniel Tatum Reviews Discussion Bookclubs Lists

Per total numbers there are more whites incarcerated period. End of discussion.

Mod Edit
Adding numbers is not Algebra. Its basic math.
And that is exactly the problem. You've supplanted necessary algebra with arithmetic and you missed the essential point. Affirmative action allows for this to be excused. Mine was a double-pointed, legitimately clean response vis-a-vis a racism thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mod Edit
And that is exactly the problem. You've supplanted necessary algebra with arithmetic and you missed the essential point. Affirmative action allows for this to be excused. Mine was a double-pointed, legitimately clean response vis-a-vis a racism thread.
What does that have to do with the fact more whites are in prison?

Edit
The immediacy of the problem is reflected in the rate of incarceration and not the number.
What's more important is the direct comparison between the increases in the rates of incarceration and the rate of out-of-wedlock births among the corresponding demographics. The focus should be less on race and more on family structure.
But that doesn't jibe with feminist and minority opportunists' political agendas.

Mod Edit
The immediacy of the problem is reflected in the rate of incarceration and not the number.
What's more important is the direct comparison between the increases in the rates of incarceration and the rate of out-of-wedlock births among the corresponding demographics. The focus should be less on race and more on family structure.
But that doesn't jibe with feminist and minority opportunists' political agendas.
Sorry but the immediacy of the problem is that more whites are in prison than blacks no matter how many verbal gymnastics you do to try and deflect from that.:laugh:

Please remember you're posting in the CDZ zone. No insulting or putting down other members.

Sorry but the immediacy of the problem is that more whites are in prison than blacks no matter how many verbal gymnastics you do to try and deflect from that.:laugh:
No. You are obviously math-challenged :rofl::rofl:if you don't understand that the severity of a problem lies within rate more than sheer numbers.
Consider the rates of speed involved in successfully docking the lunar module with the apollo command module.

No. You are obviously math-challenged :rofl::rofl:if you don't understand that the severity of a problem lies within rate more than sheer numbers.
Consider the rates of speed involved in successfully docking the lunar module with the apollo command module.
More verbal gymnastics. You dont determine what I consider severe. More whites are in prison. You guys are criminals even when the system is set up in your favor. Sorry but that is the bottom line.
laugh.gif

More verbal gymnastics. You dont determine what I consider severe. More whites are in prison. You guys are criminals even when the system is set up in your favor. Sorry but that is the bottom line.
laugh.gif
And more blacks commit murder.

The gymnastics are being done by you when you ignore the reality of ratios. Nothing can be examined when you completely ignore the context of what you are talking about. The context of prison population is the distribution of the population being drawn from.

Forum List

Back