CDZ 'Racism without racists'

so everyone prefers to be with their own race

wow, shock and revelation

]yawn[
I'm sorry. What is that supposed to mean? I am white.
watch the link

it say at 3 months babies prefer to be with their own color

whites are about 70-75% of the population, so the rest is a bunch of no duh
Actually they dont. If that was true white women would not have let their babies be breast fed by Black enslaved women.
the scientist that did the research say you're full of shit
Which scientist was this and how would he know if white women passed off breast feeding white babies.to Black enslaved women?
Anyone who knows anything about American history knows that white plantation owners and white slave owners had black slaves for wet nurses. My goodness; who wouldn't know that? And, of course, an infant would prefer its black wet nurse to its white mama, unless mama was spending a lot of time with it. It just depends on who the child has bonded with: not color. What about a white woman who has a baby with a black man? Which race does the child prefer? A black face or a white face? Some studies are well outside the bounds of common sense. :rolleyes:

I want to live in the same lame candy land liberals occupy. I want to go there in a heartbeat. But meanwhile back at the ranch...black males tend to be the villains in the real world. And it's too bad, I would rather that not be true. But sweeping that under the rug isn't helping anybody, either.

so everyone prefers to be with their own race

wow, shock and revelation

]yawn[
watch the link

Actually they dont. If that was true white women would not have let their babies be breast fed by Black enslaved women.
Babies are comfortable with what they are used to. Period. I once visited the home of a white woman who had recently adopted an Asian baby. My friend and roommate, who went with me, was Vietnamese. When the baby saw her, it was immeidately attracted. Why? Not because she was Asian and looked like the baby but because the baby had been addopted from an orphanage in Asia where all the nurses and caretakers were Asian. The baby was nearly a year old, and all her contact with caregivers up to that time was with Asian women, so, of course, she was more comfortable with an Asian face. Duh.
Its weird because little white girls are really fascinated with me for some reason. It seems like they would be afraid of me because I am 6'2" and 210lbs but they always come check me out and start talking to me. They are mostly around 4-6 years old. People always are surprised when their kids do that.

watch the link

the scientist that did the research say you're full of shit
Which scientist was this and how would he know if white women passed off breast feeding white babies.to Black enslaved women?
Anyone who knows anything about American history knows that white plantation owners and white slave owners had black slaves for wet nurses. My goodness; who wouldn't know that? And, of course, an infant would prefer its black wet nurse to its white mama, unless mama was spending a lot of time with it. It just depends on who the child has bonded with: not color. What about a white woman who has a baby with a black man? Which race does the child prefer? A black face or a white face? Some studies are well outside the bounds of common sense. :rolleyes:
Evidently the scientist that claimed children preferred their own race. Seems like it would have been a big problem if that were true come feeding time..

You are wrong. They are profiled, stopped, and arrested more often because of race. They are convicted more often because of race. And they are put to death more often because of race. Statistics from the Innocence Project, which uses DNA evidence to review death and other sentences, has shown that blacks are convicted of violent crime, and often put on death row, at twice the rate of white men. In other words, of the people they have exonerated based on DNA evidence, it has been blacks twice as often as white.

So which comes first, the chicken or the egg? ... They're profiled because of the high crime rates, that's all. It's just common sense statisticaly to profile. You do know that most urban police forces are made up majority minorities now, don't you? Why are they profiling if it's only about race?

Go back to the incident where the black professor was having trouble getting into his house in an upscale neighborhood. Neighbors not only called the cops, but the cops were ready to arrest him. They would not have doubted his word the way they did if he had been white. This happens all the time in America, and, as has been noted, black people are very aware of this.

The police responded to a call; they're required to do so, it's their job. And why would anybody just take anybody's word for anything in situations like that? It's ridiculous to think otherwise.
It isn't ridiculous at all. If he had been white, their attitude would have been completely different.
I love the part where the white cop just drives by the white guy trying to break into the car.

sure thing, keep thinking that that means your aren't a little bit racist

you are a new hire, it's break time, you don't know anyone

do you sit with the whites or the blacks or alone?

who do you make friends with first? whites or blacks

So, as a woman new hire, at break time I sit with other women does that make me a sexist? Or, as a male new hire, at break time I sit with the men, does that make me a sexist? If so, in my experience, nearly all men and women are sexist. Or, again, if I am in my 20s and a new hire, do I sit with the other young people or the older people? Always, they sit with the younger people, and vice versa. I guess that makes pretty much everyone either sexist or ageist. The real duh here is that people will sit with those they are most comfortable with whatever the reason. It isn't racism, it isn't sexism, it isn't ageism. It is what comes naturally due to social conditioning.

Really? I bet most blacks would have come to the same conclusion, as whites, out of plain bald faced reality. Black males are violent and hateful jerks. Lets face it. Black males tend to be violent jerks, not peaceful Martin Luther King types. Get real.
People are violent because that's the way they were raised. Black men are more violent than Hispanic men who are more violent than whites. However, among all three groups, violent crime falls rapidly with increasing family income.
I would venture a guess that the numbers merge very close as the income levels rise as well.

Are you trying to advocate that it is all due to other circumstances and that blacks are not more likely to commit violent crimes than any other race?

You said rape and murder, and now you've shifted the terms to violent crimes. I provided an explanation for disparities in rape. I don't, as a general rule, think that blacks rape more than whites.

They do, however, on a statistical basis, commit homicides and aggravated assaults at a higher rate than whites (not 500% higher, however, I have no idea where you pulled that number from, and I don't think it's accurate).

And, I think that's due to the fact that blacks and hispanics tend to be much poorer than whites, and violent crime is intimately related to poverty.
From the FBI
FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

2,698 murders with white offenders. 2,755 black offenders.

That means there are MORE black offenders than there are white offenders and blacks make up approximately 13% of the population whereas white are around 73%.

One filth the number of blacks than whites and a homicide rate HIGHER than whites. IOW, 500% is a LOW figure. That is how far out the disparity is. That is how big this problem has become.

Are you trying to advocate that it is all due to other circumstances and that blacks are not more likely to commit violent crimes than any other race?

You said rape and murder, and now you've shifted the terms to violent crimes. I provided an explanation for disparities in rape. I don't, as a general rule, think that blacks rape more than whites.

They do, however, on a statistical basis, commit homicides and aggravated assaults at a higher rate than whites (not 500% higher, however, I have no idea where you pulled that number from, and I don't think it's accurate).

And, I think that's due to the fact that blacks and hispanics tend to be much poorer than whites, and violent crime is intimately related to poverty.
From the FBI

That means there are MORE black offenders than there are white offenders and blacks make up approximately 13% of the population whereas white are around 73%.

One filth the number of blacks than whites and a homicide rate HIGHER than whites. IOW, 500% is a LOW figure. That is how far out the disparity is. That is how big this problem has become.
Its only a problem if you are Black. Deal with your white murderers before worrying about Black ones that dont kill you.

Really? I bet most blacks would have come to the same conclusion, as whites, out of plain bald faced reality. Black males are violent and hateful jerks. Lets face it. Black males tend to be violent jerks, not peaceful Martin Luther King types. Get real.
People are violent because that's the way they were raised. Black men are more violent than Hispanic men who are more violent than whites. However, among all three groups, violent crime falls rapidly with increasing family income.
I would venture a guess that the numbers merge very close as the income levels rise as well.

Yes. There is a lot of noise about 'white flight' and how all 'racist n stuff' it is, but the same stats show 'black flight' is even more prevalent; the black middle class despises Hood Rats and would rather live in white neighborhoods. Far less chance of being murdered, robbed, raped, etc. Lower middle class and blue collar neighborhoods that are 50% + white are also safer than Hood Rat combat zones.

From the FBI

Yes. Now you know why Asceplwhatever never posts links to actual statistics, just editorial propaganda pieces. He apparently thinks he can convince people that most black people murdered are killed by 'psycho white guys' or something. He's just trolling.

Statistics are very, very clear that most crime against whites is perpetuated by whites, and the same goes for other races or ethnic groups. Most crime against blacks is by blacks, most crime against Hispanics ditto, and so on.

Statistics are very, very clear that most crime against whites is perpetuated by whites, and the same goes for other races or ethnic groups. Most crime against blacks is by blacks, most crime against Hispanics ditto, and so on.

obviously it depends on where you live, if you live in a white area, you would tend to fall victim to white criminals, If your Asian and you happen to live in a predomonately black neighborhood, your less likely to be assaulted by a white criminal. The context of the statistics matter.

obviously it depends on where you live, if you live in a white area, you would tend to fall victim to white criminals, If your Asian and you happen to live in a predomonately black neighborhood, your less likely to be assaulted by a white criminal. The context of the statistics matter.
Well, of course. That is a general given. She is correct though:
Blacks killed 2,245 other blacks while killing 189 whites. Same goes for white perps - they predominately kill other whites.

This is one of the real problems though - it means that the issue is self sustaining. Blacks killing more blacks creating more broken families that lead to more criminals.

Well, of course. That is a general given. She is correct though:
Blacks killed 2,245 other blacks while killing 189 whites. Same goes for white perps - they predominately kill other whites.

That is a pretty stark difference...

This is one of the real problems though - it means that the issue is self sustaining. Blacks killing more blacks creating more broken families that lead to more criminals.[/QUOTE]

Yes. There is a lot of noise about 'white flight' and how all 'racist n stuff' it is, but the same stats show 'black flight' is even more prevalent; the black middle class despises Hood Rats and would rather live in white neighborhoods. Far less chance of being murdered, robbed, raped, etc. Lower middle class and blue collar neighborhoods that are 50% + white are also safer than Hood Rat combat zones.
Thats an incredibly odd post. Blacks arent moving to white neighborhoods. No such thing. They are moving to better neighborhoods. Now if Blacks were moving to trailer parks where white trash live then you would have a point.

From the FBI

Yes. Now you know why Asceplwhatever never posts links to actual statistics, just editorial propaganda pieces. He apparently thinks he can convince people that most black people murdered are killed by 'psycho white guys' or something. He's just trolling.
That would only work if I actually said that. I said white guys kill more. I didnt specify what race of people they killed.

As a percentage of population, blacks do. Sorry. You CANNOT simply "overlook" such a disparity as blacks only being 13% of the population yet 50% of the crime.

He doesnt understand percentages,don't waste your breath.
All we need to understand is that white people commit more crime period by their own standards even while not getting prosecuted as much as Blacks.

Yeah...thats why there are so many blacks in prison.

As a percentage of population, blacks do. Sorry. You CANNOT simply "overlook" such a disparity as blacks only being 13% of the population yet 50% of the crime.

All we need to understand is that white people commit more crime period by their own standards even while not getting prosecuted as much as Blacks.

There are more whites in prison even though they get away with more crime.

There are more whites in prison even though they get away with more crime.

How about we start posting up the crime rates of cities and neighborhoods?
Take my neighborhood for example. I've lived here for around thirteen years and we've never had any crime whatsoever.
Now if I was to go to the third ward or sunny side I'd see crime multiple times every single day.
Care to explain?

And here comes the ....It's whiteys fault!!!!

I always love asslips stories.... but I am a fan of fiction.

Forum List

Back