Racism??? No...Limbaugh is just presenting the right wing point of view

No, I'm satirizing the satirist, that's called wit.

LimpBoy professes to be a Christian and therefore according to the Golden Rule, he WANTS to be called America's Hemorrhoid, so I am merely showing sincere RESPECT for his professed beliefs. :lol:
Are you calling him a liar??? :lol:

No it's sarcasm, just like what Rush does you fool. It works for you, but it doesn't work for him. I guess you are an idiot.

No, not JUST like what LimpBoy does.
Your MessiahRushie actually called Carter the "National Hemorrhoid," as DumbCon alluded to, but Newsweek never said "we are born racists."
That's a very big difference
REALLY?
sure likes like they did to most people

and after the massively stupid posts you have made in just THIS thread, pot, you really shouldn't be calling anyone kettle

No it's sarcasm, just like what Rush does you fool. It works for you, but it doesn't work for him. I guess you are an idiot.

Your MessiahRushie actually called Carter the "National Hemorrhoid," as DumbCon alluded to, but Newsweek never said "we are born racists."
REALLY?

and after the massively stupid posts you have made in just THIS thread, pot, you really shouldn't be calling anyone kettle
Only to people STUPID enough to believe America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy. And that surely isn't most people and no one who actually read the Newsweek article.

Even Babies Discriminate: A NurtureShock Excerpt. | Newsweek Life | Newsweek.com
How do researchers test a 6-month-old? They show babies photographs of faces. Katz found that babies will stare significantly longer at photographs of faces that are a different race from their parents, indicating they find the face out of the ordinary. Race itself has no ethnic meaning per se—but children's brains are noticing skin-color differences and trying to understand their meaning.

REALLY?

Only to people STUPID enough to believe America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy. And that surely isn't most people and no one who actually read the Newsweek article.

Even Babies Discriminate: A NurtureShock Excerpt. | Newsweek Life | Newsweek.com
How do researchers test a 6-month-old? They show babies photographs of faces. Katz found that babies will stare significantly longer at photographs of faces that are a different race from their parents, indicating they find the face out of the ordinary. Race itself has no ethnic meaning per se—but children's brains are noticing skin-color differences and trying to understand their meaning.
So what? My dog does the same thing. So what that my dog discriminates.

Resume your idiotic rant at will.

Last edited:
RushbinLimbaugh, the osama of the far right, is a hoot. That he is a paid shill is not new to anyone who is informed about the issues. But, wow, has he made the money of the fools who buy the products pushed on his show. Good for Rush.

Seems to me that when two white kids beat up a black kid it's a hate crime. When two black kids beat up a white kid nobody cares and if you complain about it you are a racist.

Maybe Rush is not too far off. As a white guy I guess I just might have to get ready for my beat down
as payback for all the years of oppression that somehow I'm personally responsible for.

Blah blah blah.

Who ever gets beat up always complains. So your theory is just air.

Seems to me that when two white kids beat up a black kid it's a hate crime. When two black kids beat up a white kid nobody cares and if you complain about it you are a racist.

Maybe Rush is not too far off. As a white guy I guess I just might have to get ready for my beat down
as payback for all the years of oppression that somehow I'm personally responsible for.

Blah blah blah.

Who ever gets beat up always complains. So your theory is just air.

Spoken like a member of the new Klan.:eek:

Forum List

Back