Racism??? No...Limbaugh is just presenting the right wing point of view

Seems to me that when two white kids beat up a black kid it's a hate crime. When two black kids beat up a white kid nobody cares and if you complain about it you are a racist.

Maybe Rush is not too far off. As a white guy I guess I just might have to get ready for my beat down
as payback for all the years of oppression that somehow I'm personally responsible for.

Didn't sheriff investigators determine race had nothing to do with the reasons the two black kids attacked the white guy, that it was a case of the white guy moving a backpack to snatch a seat?

And why is this getting national coverage? Kids are beat up all the time. Shit, I got into a fight on the bus once with a black kid when I was in the first grade and Rush Limbaugh didn't talk about my bus ride to school the next day.

Which BEGS THE QUESTION? Was your trip here necessary?

To this thread you mean? Not sure I understand you.

Funny thing is, if YOU have not transcribed these converstations you keep posting yourself, you damn well better put a source for the person/organization that did. You are presenting the work of others as your own, otherwise.

That's plagiarism - theft of intellectual property (IP is copyrighted material and patents).

As I pointed out when I was accused of getting the quotes I use from media matters, I get my quotes directly from America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy's own posted transcripts. If I were making the transcripts, I wouldn't edit out all his stuttering.
and here you go doing what you claim to not like, dehumanizing

No, I'm satirizing the satirist, that's called wit.

LimpBoy professes to be a Christian and therefore according to the Golden Rule, he WANTS to be called America's Hemorrhoid, so I am merely showing sincere RESPECT for his professed beliefs. :lol:
Are you calling him a liar??? :lol:

As I pointed out when I was accused of getting the quotes I use from media matters, I get my quotes directly from America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy's own posted transcripts. If I were making the transcripts, I wouldn't edit out all his stuttering.

LimpBoy professes to be a Christian and therefore according to the Golden Rule, he WANTS to be called America's Hemorrhoid, so I am merely showing sincere RESPECT for his professed beliefs. :lol:
you have exposed yourself to be exactly what you claim to hate

No it's sarcasm, just like what Rush does you fool. It works for you, but it doesn't work for him. I guess you are an idiot.

No it's sarcasm, just like what Rush does you fool. It works for you, but it doesn't work for him. I guess you are an idiot.

Isn't there a word describing Ed? ... what was that word ...

Those who are hypocritical have little cred. Those who haven't an ounce of insight into their own hypocricy marginalize their input even more, if that were possible, that is.

no, i'm satirizing the satirist, that's called wit.

Limpboy professes to be a christian and therefore according to the golden rule, he wants to be called america's hemorrhoid, so i am merely showing sincere respect for his professed beliefs. :lol:

no it's sarcasm, just like what rush does you fool. It works for you, but it doesn't work for him. I guess you are an idiot.

isn't there a word describing ed? ... What was that word ...

hypocrite

Didn't sheriff investigators determine race had nothing to do with the reasons the two black kids attacked the white guy, that it was a case of the white guy moving a backpack to snatch a seat?

And why is this getting national coverage? Kids are beat up all the time. Shit, I got into a fight on the bus once with a black kid when I was in the first grade and Rush Limbaugh didn't talk about my bus ride to school the next day.

Which BEGS THE QUESTION? Was your trip here necessary?

To this thread you mean? Not sure I understand you.
Look at the latter part of your post, and you be the ultimate judge.

No, not JUST like what LimpBoy does.
Your MessiahRushie actually called Carter the "National Hemorrhoid," as DumbCon alluded to, but Newsweek never said "we are born racists."
That's a very big difference.

No, not JUST like what LimpBoy does.
Your MessiahRushie actually called Carter the "National Hemorrhoid," as DumbCon alluded to, but Newsweek never said "we are born racists."
That's a very big difference.

:disagree: :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back