Racism??? No...Limbaugh is just presenting the right wing point of view

Rush represents the "white wing" point of view. When he barks, Republican politicians jump after asking "how high".

Go look for Rush quotes. There are so many to choose from. Years worth. I don't even need to put a link. Just search "racist statements by rush limbaugh". They are endlessly entertaining. Many hours worth of slime.

Rush:

The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

and on

and on

and on

ad nauseum.....

Picking, choosing, and quoting out of context makes you look gay.

Rush represents the "white wing" point of view. When he barks, Republican politicians jump after asking "how high".

Go look for Rush quotes. There are so many to choose from. Years worth. I don't even need to put a link. Just search "racist statements by rush limbaugh". They are endlessly entertaining. Many hours worth of slime.

Rush:

The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

and on

and on

and on

ad nauseum.....
keep proving what an idiotic moron you are

I'm not the one belonging to a political party headed by "Itchy Scratchy".

Was there a point here? If so? I fail to see it.

Rush:

and on

and on

and on

ad nauseum.....

Picking, choosing, and quoting out of context makes you look gay.

Not only that but utterly stupid.

Rush:

and on

and on

and on

ad nauseum.....

Links and Context.

It was read from a wrinkled talking points sheet that negated to give Links or Context.

Didn't sheriff investigators determine race had nothing to do with the reasons the two black kids attacked the white guy, that it was a case of the white guy moving a backpack to snatch a seat?

And why is this getting national coverage? Kids are beat up all the time. Shit, I got into a fight on the bus once with a black kid when I was in the first grade and Rush Limbaugh didn't talk about my bus ride to school the next day.
did your event make national news?
oops, thats why rush didnt say anything
and what year was that, anyway
:lol:

OOPS, don't you ever get tired of making up excuses for your MessiahRushie???

CALLER: I just heard the news before your show started and the police chief over -- I think he was a police chief, some law enforcement -- there said that after further investigation of it would be not racially motivated.

RUSH: I mean Newsweek magazine says he was born a racist. So you know the white kid is sitting there thinking N-word and all kinds of things being surrounded by these black students. They knew that. They knew that and so they just descended on the kid and beat him up. We've seen the videotape. What did the police chief investigate?

CALLER: He did not comment on anything other than he said more investigations shows that it was not racially motivated.

RUSH: I think the guy is wrong. I think not only was it racism, it's justifiable racism.

Funny thing is, if YOU have not transcribed these converstations you keep posting yourself, you damn well better put a source for the person/organization that did. You are presenting the work of others as your own, otherwise.

That's plagiarism - theft of intellectual property (IP is copyrighted material and patents) and/or the work of others.

Last edited:
Didn't sheriff investigators determine race had nothing to do with the reasons the two black kids attacked the white guy, that it was a case of the white guy moving a backpack to snatch a seat?

And why is this getting national coverage? Kids are beat up all the time. Shit, I got into a fight on the bus once with a black kid when I was in the first grade and Rush Limbaugh didn't talk about my bus ride to school the next day.

CALLER: I just heard the news before your show started and the police chief over -- I think he was a police chief, some law enforcement -- there said that after further investigation of it would be not racially motivated.

RUSH: I mean Newsweek magazine says he was born a racist. So you know the white kid is sitting there thinking N-word and all kinds of things being surrounded by these black students. They knew that. They knew that and so they just descended on the kid and beat him up. We've seen the videotape. What did the police chief investigate?

CALLER: He did not comment on anything other than he said more investigations shows that it was not racially motivated.

RUSH: I think the guy is wrong. I think not only was it racism, it's justifiable racism.
and what does THAT have to do with sidestreamer?
NOTHING
just another "Rush" deflection by ed the fucking moron

you always miss the point
keep proving yourself a fucking moron

Last edited:

Rush:

and on

and on

and on

ad nauseum.....

Links and Context.

You can't be serious.

What could possibly be the context for:
"You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed."

But ok, here is one of many: Don't know why I bother, there are just so many quotes.

Rush Limbaugh Quotes: Ugly, Racist and False - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

I just wonder, in the conservative mind, what could someone say that they would deserve this:

"Take that bone out of your nose and call me back." (to a female, African-American caller)

"Little squirrel" is racist, now?
who knew

It's called "Dehumanization." To Racists, blacks are LESS than human.
Get it???

Thursday Quotes: A Lovable Little Fuzzball
October 9, 2008
"I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR."
But refering to a white guy in a dehumanizing manner (chimp, for example) is not racist?

How bizarre that you think that blacks need all these special protections. Are they not capable of taking care of themselves and their own interests like typical adults and need you and others to look out for them?

But the oddest thing that I notice and it was pointed out to me by an African-Irish woman, is she resents the whites' need to tell her what should offend her. She hates condescension - especially from those who presume to have an idea about what her experience is. She hates presumption too and views both traits as highly racist.

Last edited:

It's called "Dehumanization." To Racists, blacks are LESS than human.
Get it???

Thursday Quotes: A Lovable Little Fuzzball
October 9, 2008
"I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR."
But refering to a white guy in a dehumanizing manner (chimp, for example) is not racist?

How bizarre that blacks need all these special protections.

But the oddest thing that I notice and it was pointed out to me by an African-Irish woman, is she resents the whites' need to tell her what should offend her. She hates condescension - especially from those who presume to have an idea about what her experience is. She hates presumption too and views both traits as highly racist.
Ed does that to Rush as well

Funny thing is, if YOU have not transcribed these converstations you keep posting yourself, you damn well better put a source for the person/organization that did. You are presenting the work of others as your own, otherwise.

That's plagiarism - theft of intellectual property (IP is copyrighted material and patents).

As I pointed out when I was accused of getting the quotes I use from media matters, I get my quotes directly from America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy's own posted transcripts. If I were making the transcripts, I wouldn't edit out all his stuttering.

That's plagiarism - theft of intellectual property (IP is copyrighted material and patents).

As I pointed out when I was accused of getting the quotes I use from media matters, I get my quotes directly from America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy's own posted transcripts. If I were making the transcripts, I wouldn't edit out all his stuttering.
and here you go doing what you claim to not like, dehumanizing

Forum List

Back