Racism Mystery from the 1950's

I guess you need some fantasy to hold onto...
Just look at Africa, as soon as the white man left the whole place fell to shit. Now the Chinese had to come in to show them how to grow food, for fuck's sake!
Thank you for displaying your ignorance of the colonial history of Africa and the white man's campaign to destroy the continent while enriching themselves...
Nah...I don't expect you to have an intellectual grasp of colonialism, politics, history and racism.
Boo fucking hoo, it's all whitey's fault. YAAAWWWWNNNNN!!!!!!
Boo fucking hoo...oh wait, I did say that you were too stupid to comprehend the vehicles that greatly contributed to the state of Africa.

Carry on...
When whites gave back control of some of the southern African states back to the blacks, the countries fell aprt. Quickly. And all African countries today are run by their own people. And they all are broken down shitholes. Every last one.
Actually they aren't...lol.
Why should facts cloud your primitive and ignorant view of reality...lol.

Just look at Africa, as soon as the white man left the whole place fell to shit. Now the Chinese had to come in to show them how to grow food, for fuck's sake!
Thank you for displaying your ignorance of the colonial history of Africa and the white man's campaign to destroy the continent while enriching themselves...
Nah...I don't expect you to have an intellectual grasp of colonialism, politics, history and racism.
Boo fucking hoo...oh wait, I did say that you were too stupid to comprehend the vehicles that greatly contributed to the state of Africa.

Carry on...
When whites gave back control of some of the southern African states back to the blacks, the countries fell aprt. Quickly. And all African countries today are run by their own people. And they all are broken down shitholes. Every last one.
The people risking their very lives to escape any way they can to Europe from all over Africa say different.

Carry on...
The people risking their very lives to escape any way they can to Europe from all over Africa say different.
Actually they don't say different, that's just another stupid and ignorant bullshit you expect stupid people like you to believe...lol.
Africans are now migrating to countries made rich by the plundering and stealing of their original resources...hell, as subjects of colonialism, they have a right to benefit from that colonialism.
Go read a book, cause your ignorance is profound...

Carry on...
Actually they don't say different, that's just another stupid and ignorant bullshit you expect stupid people like you to believe...lol.
Africans are now migrating to countries made rich by the plundering and stealing of their original resources...hell, as subjects of colonialism, they have a right to benefit from that colonialism.
What resources did North America rip Africa off for? And which African country has no more of a certain resource because whitey took it all years ago?

Carry on...
What resources did North America rip Africa off for? And which African country has no more of a certain resource because whitey took it all years ago?
No one said it was all taken, that's another stupid statement from you...lol.
Arica is Africa, no that little white racists game of attempting to parse the continent doesn't work well anymore...
Your question is truly stupid, however it does you justice...smh.

Arica is Africa, no that little white racists game of attempting to parse the continent doesn't work well anymore...
So you don't dispute what I just said. Good for you.

I'm not surprised that you would be stupid enough to believe that...lol.

You have nothing to counter with except personal attacks. Your concession is duly noted.

You have nothing to counter with except personal attacks. Your concession is duly noted.
Another racist stymied by facts...lol.
Your ignorance of history, politics, colonialism and facts is duly noted.

If Africa is so great, why aren't you there? :dunno:

When reduced to ignorant blubbering you would ask questions that make no sense...lol.

Ethiopia is poor, and backwards by African standards because?

You can't blame colonialism on that one....

Are you aware of the many Oranias that could be close to your venue?

The vid. has been (((censored))) Shalom !!!
-------------------------------------------------------- Orania video looks fine to me and shows what industrious people can do when they work together as these native Afrikaners have done in Orania . I don't see the censorship and i don't understand your comment Cossack . Anyway , check out the video on 'youtube' and there is a link to 'youtube Orania video' provided in my original post

Everything was labeled whites only and colored only, including public drinking fountains and hospitals.
YOU HAD NO OTHER somewhere Else!!!

Well they could have went to the colored only place then
Too stupid to figure that out. The black man needs the white man to show him the way.
You mean those subjects that pertain to Europe today which you are wholely ignorant about?

Well they could have went to the colored only place then
Too stupid to figure that out. The black man needs the white man to show him the way.
You mean those subjects that pertain to Europe today which you are wholely ignorant about?
I see you have provided no links to the opposite, so apparently you are the ignorant one,,,,

If Europe is so great why aren't you there????

Forum List

Back