Racism is not slavery, racism is even more subtle than that

They really don't. They have jobs and families to worry about, unlike Blacks who have neither. Why should whites worry about Blacks? It's high-time you folks assumes some little bit of responsibility for your own failings. I saw a thread on here asking what the Republicans could do for Blacks. Why should the Republicans worry about the Blacks at all? The Blacks are not going to vote Republican and the Republicans know it. Republicans will create jobs and Blacks don't want jobs.
Blacks have families and jobs to worry about on top of racism. Who said whites should worry about Blacks? I know I didnt say that. I just said whites avoid thinking or doing anything about racism. It causes embarrassment when they realize they only get ahead in life because they are given a head start.

I personally dont really bother with repubs do or dont do. I just assume they will continue to be the representatives of all low hanging fruit white people such as yourself.

Yes, it should eventually dawn upon you that the Black race is totally insignificant in this country.
It may insignificant to the lower echelon whites and white trash such as yourself but a large portion of whites copy our cultural and make heroes of our people. Face it. White women cant stay away from us and white children try their best to emulate us.

Yes. You have to go off the deep end when faced with facts and reality. No one pays any attention to Blacks anymore except in sports. You entertain us there.
Yes what?

I didnt go off the deep end. I just informed you of some facts. You being a low echelon white boy brings problems with the acceptance of those facts. Everyone pays attention to Blacks. :itsok:

Only when we see you on television looting and rioting or getting shot because of it. We look upon you as a backward, low-life criminal element.

Blacks have families and jobs to worry about on top of racism. Who said whites should worry about Blacks? I know I didnt say that. I just said whites avoid thinking or doing anything about racism. It causes embarrassment when they realize they only get ahead in life because they are given a head start.

I personally dont really bother with repubs do or dont do. I just assume they will continue to be the representatives of all low hanging fruit white people such as yourself.

Yes, it should eventually dawn upon you that the Black race is totally insignificant in this country.
It may insignificant to the lower echelon whites and white trash such as yourself but a large portion of whites copy our cultural and make heroes of our people. Face it. White women cant stay away from us and white children try their best to emulate us.

Yes. You have to go off the deep end when faced with facts and reality. No one pays any attention to Blacks anymore except in sports. You entertain us there.
Yes what?

I didnt go off the deep end. I just informed you of some facts. You being a low echelon white boy brings problems with the acceptance of those facts. Everyone pays attention to Blacks. :itsok:

Only when we see you on television looting and rioting or getting shot because of it. We look upon you as a backward, low-life criminal element.
You keep saying "we". Since I know from experience lots of white women in particular love us, you are just proving you are a trailer park, low hanging fruit white boy. I expect you to think as you do because you lack intellect.
itsok.gif

Yes what?

You keep saying "we". Since I know from experience lots of white women in particular love us, you are just proving you are a trailer park, low hanging fruit white boy. I expect you to think as you do because you lack intellect.
itsok.gif

Whatever your little criminal backward mind conjures up is fine with me. Your life expectancy is very short anyways. The odds of some policeman shooting you are very high.

Glad you agree white people dont think about it. The tend to avoid it like a baby avoids too much stimulation.

One does not avoid that which one does not practice. I judge by behavior, not skin, as do most save Democrats.

Yes what?

itsok.gif

Whatever your little criminal backward mind conjures up is fine with me. Your life expectancy is very short anyways. The odds of some policeman shooting you are very high.
Of course its fine with you. Thats the best stance to take because you cant do anything about what I think. Funny how you as a cave monkey are always frightened of death. Its a natural part of living.
laugh.gif

Glad you agree white people dont think about it. The tend to avoid it like a baby avoids too much stimulation.

One does not avoid that which one does not practice. I judge by behavior, not skin, as do most save Democrats.
Obviously you dont know what avoid means. You should avoid using words that are beyond your comprehension. Too bad you cant edit that post. You look like an imbecile.
laugh.gif

Obviously you dont know what avoid means. You should avoid using words that are beyond your comprehension. Too bad you cant edit that post. You look like an imbecile.
laugh.gif

Run faster.

laugh.gif

Run faster.
Climb faster.

Racism is not slavery, racism is even more subtle than that

So slavery was subtle? :dunno:

• We demand an end to all forms of discrimination and the full recognition of our human rights.
  • We demand an immediate end to police brutality and the murder of Black people and all oppressed people.
  • We demand full, living wage employment for our people.
  • We demand decent housing fit for the shelter of human beings and an end to gentrification.
  • We demand an end to the school to prison pipeline & quality education for all.
  • We demand freedom from mass incarceration and an end to the prison industrial complex.
  • We demand a racial justice agenda from the White House that is inclusive of our shared fate as Black men, women, trans and gender-nonconforming people. Not My Brother’s Keeper, but Our Children’s Keeper.
  • We demand access to affordable healthy food for our neighborhoods.
  • We demand an aggressive attack against all laws, policies, and entities that disenfranchise any community from expressing themselves at the ballot.
  • We demand a public education system that teaches the rich history of Black people and celebrates the contributions we have made to this country and the world.
  • We demand the release of all U.S. political prisoners.
  • We demand an end to the military industrial complex that incentivizes private corporations to profit off of the death and destruction of Black and Brown communities across the

I mean, just look at this stupid entitled bullshit.
Maybe people will start taking racism seriously when EVERYONE does.
American blacks are NOT special and America owes them nothing.

Yes what?

itsok.gif

Of course its fine with you. Thats the best stance to take because you cant do anything about what I think. Funny how you as a cave monkey are always frightened of death. Its a natural part of living.
laugh.gif

Nor you. Why should I worry in the least about the Blacks? I owe them nothing and they owe me nothing. Look out for yourselves the way everyone else has to.

Yes what?

itsok.gif

laugh.gif

Nor you. Why should I worry in the least about the Blacks? I owe them nothing and they owe me nothing. Look out for yourselves the way everyone else has to.
You too. Who asked you to worry about Blacks? I know I didnt. You dont have any power to effect change so youre pretty irrelevant. I just wondered why you thought other whites like white women were not very invested in Blacks.

itsok.gif

laugh.gif

You too. Who asked you to worry about Blacks? I know I didnt. You dont have any power to effect change so youre pretty irrelevant. I just wondered why you thought other whites like white women were not very invested in Blacks.

Like I told you, you're insignificant. You don't even contribute the the Gross National Product of this nation. You are a liability upon the nation. That's why the Democrats are trying to kill you off through Planned Parenthood.

itsok.gif

laugh.gif

Like I told you, you're insignificant. You don't even contribute the the Gross National Product of this nation. You are a liability upon the nation. That's why the Democrats are trying to kill you off through Planned Parenthood.
Doesnt matter what you tell me. You're irrelevant. Anyone dumb enough to listen to a monkey like you deserves to be killed off.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Doesnt matter what you tell me. You're irrelevant. Anyone dumb enough to listen to a monkey like you deserves to be killed off.
laugh.gif

I have confidence that one evening when you enter your local convenience store for some Swisher Sweets and accost the store clerk, you will be shot on the street outside.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I have confidence that one evening when you enter your local convenience store for some Swisher Sweets and accost the store clerk, you will be shot on the street outside.
Sounds more like a hope. I know one day you will enter the local Walmart and see some bananas on display, chimp out and be tazed until you shit yourself.
laugh.gif

Sounds more like a hope. I know one day you will enter the local Walmart and see some bananas on display, chimp out and be tazed until you shit yourself.
laugh.gif
I don't think he's black.

No, I'm not. I'm Choctaw and Seminole. Unlike the Blacks, we fought the white man's army. We were the only tribe to never surrender to the US military machine. That's why I'm not a victim.

Forum List

Back