Racism & Hate In America

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I came across this on YouTube this morning.

I was shocked and disgusted by what I saw in the first video. I know there are people like that in our nation but I live in an area of our nation where people like that are very few and far between.

I have experienced this sort of behavior in other parts of my state and other states in our nation. It's in rural conservative areas where I've seen it. It doesn't matter what state you're in, it's there. All you have to do is go to a conservative rural area. You'll find it. Very easily and quickly.

Warning, vulgar language and behavior is on this video.

One Of The Many Face of Racism in America - YouTube

Karma does work. Here's an update to this:

Update-Racist Man Fired From MMC Land Management For Racial Slurs Used In Video - YouTube

I was shocked and disgusted by what I saw in the first video. I know there are people like that in our nation but I live in an area of our nation where people like that are very few and far between.

I have experienced this sort of behavior in other parts of my state and other states in our nation. It's in rural conservative areas where I've seen it. It doesn't matter what state you're in, it's there. All you have to do is go to a conservative rural area. You'll find it. Very easily and quickly.

Update-Racist Man Fired From MMC Land Management For Racial Slurs Used In Video - YouTube

All one needs do is look at a news piece on a BLM protest in real time.

Bull.

Having grown up in the deep South, I have been surrounded by this all my life (although, now that I live out West, the hatred is directed at the Mexicans and Indians, instead of the blacks). Back in the 1950's it was dangerous to mess with racists. Now, I just feel sorry for them, in a sort of detached way. They are consistently ignorant losers, who blame others for their low station in life. I no longer fear them. Their lives are a world of shit, and their futures are dead ends. I ignore them now.

Bull.

What -- you're a Taurean? Well happy birthday three months late and isn't that special. Most of us have learned how to use the quote feature by now. Just a heads up.

I suspect it also has to do with narcissism. The cretin knows he's on camera and is baiting because as he says he's "bored".

White people are not racist, they just don't like crime

images

upload_2016-8-6_13-33-18.jpeg

images

images

How many of these racists did you have to wade through to get to a white one?

“Racism & Hate In America”

…are the consequence of ignorance and fear – ignorance of those perceived to be ‘different’ and a ‘threat,’ fear of change, diversity, and dissent.

Unfortunately, as America becomes a more diverse, inclusive, and accepting society, we’ll see an increase of fearful reactionaries responding to the mythical ‘threat’ they perceive with racism, bigotry, and hate.

Having grown up in the deep South, I have been surrounded by this all my life (although, now that I live out West, the hatred is directed at the Mexicans and Indians, instead of the blacks). Back in the 1950's it was dangerous to mess with racists. Now, I just feel sorry for them, in a sort of detached way. They are consistently ignorant losers, who blame others for their low station in life. I no longer fear them. Their lives are a world of shit, and their futures are dead ends. I ignore them now.
In rural parts of Pa. it`s the Amish they go after. That`s the only minority they ever see.

If you think you don't find the same kind of vulgar hatred in liberal urban areas, you're kidding yourself.

images

View attachment 84477

images

images

As if on cue.

I was just going to note -- start a thread on racists and haters, and look who shows up to denounce the OP. Telling.

Also telling is one single line in the video -- "you're like the tenth one (black person) I've ever seen".

That's where it starts -- Ignorance. A dearth of experience fueled by fears and paranoia fantasies. When one of these cretins declares "ya can't trust 'em!" we can safely translate it as saying "I don't know any!".

That's exactly why segregation (and its modern-day disguise under the anti-diversity banner) is a dangerous breeding ground.

When my siblings and I were little --single digit ages -- one of us picked up the N word from a neighbor much like this cretin in the video and uttered it within earshot of my mother. She reacted with a quickness I never saw before or since, immediately corralled her entire brood into a group, even those not involved, and laid down the law in no uncertain terms that she was never going to hear bigotry like that, intentional or not, from any of our lips again. And to her dying day she never did; we got the message.

Now my mother was a Southern girl who grew up poor on a farm in Mississippi, but that's how she rolled, so I bristle a bit when I hear stereotypes of certain Southern monoliths. But clearly there are those who walk among us who could have used that level of parental guidance.

images

View attachment 84477

images

images

As if on cue.

I was just going to note -- start a thread on racists and haters, and look who shows up to denounce the OP. Telling.

Also telling is one single line in the video -- "you're like the tenth one (black person) I've ever seen".

That's where it starts -- Ignorance. A dearth of experience fueled by fears and paranoia fantasies. When one of these cretins declares "ya can't trust 'em!" we can safely translate it as saying "I don't know any!".

That's exactly why segregation (and its modern-day disguise under the anti-diversity banner) is a dangerous breeding ground.

When my siblings and I were little --single digit ages -- one of us picked up the N word from a neighbor much like this cretin in the video and uttered it within earshot of my mother. She reacted with a quickness I never saw before or since, immediately corralled her entire brood into a group, even those not involved, and laid down the law in no uncertain terms that she was never going to hear bigotry like that, intentional or not, from any of our lips again. And to her dying day she never did; we got the message.

Now my mother was a Southern girl who grew up poor on a farm in Mississippi, but that's how she rolled, so I bristle a bit when I hear stereotypes of certain Southern monoliths. But clearly there are those who walk among us who could have used that level of parental guidance.

Interesting, Pogo, because I had exactly the same conversation with my mother, when I was about 5, back when I was growing up in Georgia..

images

View attachment 84477

images

images

As if on cue.

Interesting, Pogo, because I had exactly the same conversation with my mother, when I was about 5, back when I was growing up in Georgia..

My father was a hard-nosed kid from the Bronx. He didn't live around minorities as a kid.....but....he somehow learned how to hate them.

images

View attachment 84477

images

images

As if on cue.

My father was a hard-nosed kid from the Bronx. He didn't live around minorities as a kid.....but....he somehow learned how to hate them.

I suspect exposure to some group, and hatred of it, are usually inversely proportional.

Liberals are the most racist people on Earth. They are total phonies. I know women who have fucked blacks guys to try to prove they are racist. If that isn't racist what is? I have live in NYC and the deep south. At least they were honest about it in the south and in the open. You can't fix a problem if you live in denial.

Forum List

Back