Racism & Hate In America

White people are not racist, they just don't like crime
Then why do they overwhelmingly commit crimes against one another???
White crime rates are very low, especially when compared to blacks. Black crime rates are comparable to sub-Saharan Africa and Central America, whites to the more civilized regions of Europe and East Asia. This also extents to almost all socioeconomic indicators.

The local BLM protest organizer called whites racist because of the opposition to the group having marched several weeks ago. The funny thing about his claim is that he, admittedly, had no protest permit and had an unrelated felony warrant out for his arrest at the time.

White crime rates are very low, especially when compared to blacks. Black crime rates are comparable to sub-Saharan Africa and Central America, whites to the more civilized regions of Europe and East Asia. This also extents to almost all socioeconomic indicators.

As far a crime rates, I agree. All one has to do is compare the crime numbers on a proportional basis to numbers in society and see.

If over 80% of American white on white crime is very low to you, no wonder you have no problem being conceived by an American sailor and a foreign prostitute.

If over 80% of American white on white crime is very low to you, no wonder you have no problem being conceived by an American sailor and a foreign prostitute.

Black on black murders don't bother you?

My father was indeed a USN Captain and my mother was studying at the Sorbonne in Paris when they met, What that has to do with the endemic crime of black America is beyond me. Neither were black and they certainly didn't spawn any thugs,

You may not know your daddy and your momma may have been a crack whore for all I know, but you can't assume that is the case with others. A liberal would excuse you for having no chance, and it is tough luck, but that's life. Try to do better with your children. Not all black kids have to become thugs you know.

What kind of motive would there be for that...makes no sense. Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

My father was indeed a USN Captain and my mother was studying at the Sorbonne in Paris when they met, What that has to do with the endemic crime of black America is beyond me. Neither were black and they certainly didn't spawn any thugs,

You may not know your daddy and your momma may have been a crack whore for all I know, but you can't assume that is the case with others. A liberal would excuse you for having no chance, and it is tough luck, but that's life. Try to do better with your children. Not all black kids have to become thugs you know.
You admitted your mother was a prostitute and your pappy was the sailor,now you mad...lol.
Pappy should have gotten an DNA test.
They could probably isolate his semen from her other johns.

Yes, they do.
Does over 80% of white on white crime bother you???

Yes, they do.

All crime bothers me.

Yes, they do.

All crime bothers me.
On that point, we agree.

Yesterday's racists, were defined by white's hating blacks.

Today's racists come in all colors and are directed throughout the racial spectrum.

One thing I concluded many many years ago, is that humans inherently will always feel more comfortable around people who not only look like them, but act like them. There's really nothing wrong with that on the surface. The problem is when the racism is directed with the purpose of harming others.

I came across this on YouTube this morning.

I was shocked and disgusted by what I saw in the first video. I know there are people like that in our nation but I live in an area of our nation where people like that are very few and far between.

I have experienced this sort of behavior in other parts of my state and other states in our nation. It's in rural conservative areas where I've seen it. It doesn't matter what state you're in, it's there. All you have to do is go to a conservative rural area. You'll find it. Very easily and quickly.

Warning, vulgar language and behavior is on this video.

One Of The Many Face of Racism in America - YouTube

Karma does work. Here's an update to this:

Update-Racist Man Fired From MMC Land Management For Racial Slurs Used In Video - YouTube
Liberals are the most racist people on Earth. They are total phonies. I know women who have fucked blacks guys to try to prove they are racist. If that isn't racist what is? I have live in NYC and the deep south. At least they were honest about it in the south and in the open. You can't fix a problem if you live in denial.
Pure bullshit.

I can only speak for myself. I have been here in eastern Tennessee for 20 years now and one of my most favorite shows is about a black family. I got my season seven copy of the Family Matters in the mail today. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back