Racism & Hate In America

images

View attachment 84477

images

images

How many of these racists did you have to wade through to get to a white one?
As if on cue.

I was just going to note -- start a thread on racists and haters, and look who shows up to denounce the OP. Telling.

Also telling is one single line in the video -- "you're like the tenth one (black person) I've ever seen".

That's where it starts -- Ignorance. A dearth of experience fueled by fears and paranoia fantasies. When one of these cretins declares "ya can't trust 'em!" we can safely translate it as saying "I don't know any!".

That's exactly why segregation (and its modern-day disguise under the anti-diversity banner) is a dangerous breeding ground.

When my siblings and I were little --single digit ages -- one of us picked up the N word from a neighbor much like this cretin in the video and uttered it within earshot of my mother. She reacted with a quickness I never saw before or since, immediately corralled her entire brood into a group, even those not involved, and laid down the law in no uncertain terms that she was never going to hear bigotry like that, intentional or not, from any of our lips again. And to her dying day she never did; we got the message.

Now my mother was a Southern girl who grew up poor on a farm in Mississippi, but that's how she rolled, so I bristle a bit when I hear stereotypes of certain Southern monoliths. But clearly there are those who walk among us who could have used that level of parental guidance.

Interesting, Pogo, because I had exactly the same conversation with my mother, when I was about 5, back when I was growing up in Georgia..

My father was a hard-nosed kid from the Bronx. He didn't live around minorities as a kid.....but....he somehow learned how to hate them.

I suspect exposure to some group, and hatred of it, are usually inversely proportional.

I absolutely agree.

Note...the asshole in the video admitted that he had only met a few black people in his life.

As if on cue.

I was just going to note -- start a thread on racists and haters, and look who shows up to denounce the OP. Telling.

Also telling is one single line in the video -- "you're like the tenth one (black person) I've ever seen".

That's where it starts -- Ignorance. A dearth of experience fueled by fears and paranoia fantasies. When one of these cretins declares "ya can't trust 'em!" we can safely translate it as saying "I don't know any!".

That's exactly why segregation (and its modern-day disguise under the anti-diversity banner) is a dangerous breeding ground.

When my siblings and I were little --single digit ages -- one of us picked up the N word from a neighbor much like this cretin in the video and uttered it within earshot of my mother. She reacted with a quickness I never saw before or since, immediately corralled her entire brood into a group, even those not involved, and laid down the law in no uncertain terms that she was never going to hear bigotry like that, intentional or not, from any of our lips again. And to her dying day she never did; we got the message.

Now my mother was a Southern girl who grew up poor on a farm in Mississippi, but that's how she rolled, so I bristle a bit when I hear stereotypes of certain Southern monoliths. But clearly there are those who walk among us who could have used that level of parental guidance.

Interesting, Pogo, because I had exactly the same conversation with my mother, when I was about 5, back when I was growing up in Georgia..

My father was a hard-nosed kid from the Bronx. He didn't live around minorities as a kid.....but....he somehow learned how to hate them.

I suspect exposure to some group, and hatred of it, are usually inversely proportional.

I absolutely agree.

Note...the asshole in the video admitted that he had only met a few black people in his life.

Exactly. That was the key giveaway to explain how he got where he is.

Liberals are the most racist people on Earth. They are total phonies. I know women who have fucked blacks guys to try to prove they are racist. If that isn't racist what is?

That doesn't even make a damn lick of sense.

Fascinating, because I had the very same conversation when I was growing up black in Chicago's south side.

Huh. When my friends, black and white would show up, the only conversation there was with my mother was, "Go outside and play."
I wasn't raised in a racist area. We all got along. I hate racism regardless of who it is attached to. But I am not given to fantasy either. Blacks are as racist as whites. Let's not pretend otherwise. Let's stop both.

This is all just one more reason why kids should be engaged in athletics and other activities where they are likely to be exposed to more than their parents social circles.

Fascinating, because I had the very same conversation when I was growing up black in Chicago's south side.

Huh. When my friends, black and white would show up, the only conversation there was with my mother was, "Go outside and play."
I wasn't raised in a racist area. We all got along. I hate racism regardless of who it is attached to. But I am not given to fantasy either. Blacks are as racist as whites. Let's not pretend otherwise. Let's stop both.

Whatever makes you feel better.

Liberals are the most racist people on Earth. They are total phonies. I know women who have fucked blacks guys to try to prove they are racist. If that isn't racist what is?

You'd need a brain to get it.

Then let's borrow yours. Essplain to the class how you "fuck a black guy to prove you're racist".

We ain't even got to the oxymoron of "Liberal racism" yet.

Then let's borrow yours. Essplain to the class how you "fuck a black guy to prove you're racist".

Aren't. I meant prove that they aren't racist. You couldn't figure out it was a typo?

Are white guys racist because they never rape black women?

I came across this on YouTube this morning.

I was shocked and disgusted by what I saw in the first video. I know there are people like that in our nation but I live in an area of our nation where people like that are very few and far between.

I have experienced this sort of behavior in other parts of my state and other states in our nation. It's in rural conservative areas where I've seen it. It doesn't matter what state you're in, it's there. All you have to do is go to a conservative rural area. You'll find it. Very easily and quickly.

Warning, vulgar language and behavior is on this video.

One Of The Many Face of Racism in America - YouTube

Karma does work. Here's an update to this:

Update-Racist Man Fired From MMC Land Management For Racial Slurs Used In Video - YouTube

Why did you start a thread about the democrat party.......? It is the home of racists of all colors today.......and it is the political party that is obsessed with the color of peoples skin.......

Aren't. I meant prove that they aren't racist. You couldn't figure out it was a typo?

Ah. So you don't know how to write, even given two chances ---- and it's somebody else who needs brain.

Thanks for playin' Hunior.

Liberal logic. Its good a man got fired from his paying job for speaking his mind and now will collect welfare instead of just letting him use his 1st amendment rights! Amazing at the stupidity level of libtards.

Having grown up in the deep South, I have been surrounded by this all my life (although, now that I live out West, the hatred is directed at the Mexicans and Indians, instead of the blacks). Back in the 1950's it was dangerous to mess with racists. Now, I just feel sorry for them, in a sort of detached way. They are consistently ignorant losers, who blame others for their low station in life. I no longer fear them. Their lives are a world of shit, and their futures are dead ends. I ignore them now.

It is dangerous to mess with racists like the BLM protesters. You should stay away from wherever they are.

Forum List

Back