Racial Microaggressions

Yet, you don't see the self fulfilling prophecy created from whites who assume blacks are inferior....ie, poor choice makers, personally irresponsible, violent, etc , relative to whites? Its whites assuming the worst in blacks, then treating blacks differently based upon those beliefs, that creates the oself fulfilling prophecy of the worst in blacks.

I suggest blacks stop being irresponsible, violent, into drugs, crime, prostitution, robbery, welfare, illegitimate childen, etc. Then there will be no problem. You can do all that bad stuff and then try to blame it on us, but guess what: we just stopped accepting any of that nonsense. If you all act bad and criminal, that's on you.

Every action creates a reaction. For the last 300 years whites have racist actions against blacks. Each action created a negative reaction to blacks. In turn, whites then use the negative reaction to justify and fuel more racist actions, which in turn manifest more negative reactions in blacks, which in turn.....etc, etc.

One generation craps on you and the next generation pisses on you because you smell like crap, the next generation spits on you because you smell like piss...etc, etc.

Racism is self fueling. Each generation of whites fuel their racism from the negative reaction to blacks from the racism of the previous generation of whites...all while never attributing the conditions to racism.

It's psychosis.

Yet, you don't see the self fulfilling prophecy created from whites who assume blacks are inferior....ie, poor choice makers, personally irresponsible, violent, etc , relative to whites? Its whites assuming the worst in blacks, then treating blacks differently based upon those beliefs, that creates the self fulfilling prophecy of the worst in blacks.

I suggest blacks stop being irresponsible, violent, into drugs, crime, prostitution, robbery, welfare, illegitimate childen, etc. Then there will be no problem. You can do all that bad stuff and then try to blame it on us, but guess what: we just stopped accepting any of that nonsense. If you all act bad and criminal, that's on you.

I will say that people should accept personal responsibility.

Yep you whites should accept personal responsibility.

Yet, you don't see the self fulfilling prophecy created from whites who assume blacks are inferior....ie, poor choice makers, personally irresponsible, violent, etc , relative to whites? Its whites assuming the worst in blacks, then treating blacks differently based upon those beliefs, that creates the oself fulfilling prophecy of the worst in blacks.

Every action creates a reaction. For the last 300 years whites have racist actions against blacks. Each action created a negative reaction to blacks. In turn, whites then use the negative reaction to justify and fuel more racist actions, which in turn manifest more negative reactions in blacks, which in turn.....etc, etc.

One generation craps on you and the next generation pisses on you because you smell like crap, the next generation spits on you because you smell like piss...etc, etc.

Racism is self fueling. Each generation of whites fuel their racism from the negative reaction to blacks from the racism of the previous generation of whites...all while never attributing the conditions to racism.

Why shouldn't Whites be wary of Blacks given the level of Black murder rates in this nation?

Yet, you don't see the self fulfilling prophecy created from whites who assume blacks are inferior....ie, poor choice makers, personally irresponsible, violent, etc , relative to whites? Its whites assuming the worst in blacks, then treating blacks differently based upon those beliefs, that creates the self fulfilling prophecy of the worst in blacks.

Another example of white psychosis.

This is supposed to make you non-Racist?

It's hilarious that you think of yourself as non-Racist.

P.S
It's your own idiocy of not understanding proportions.

Don't you dare call Whites as being in a psychosis for speaking of elevated Black crime, just because you don't grasp basic proportions.

If I don't blame racism for black shortcomings....whats/who is to blame? How come we come up shorter than whites? Are you not implicitly saying that "Stop blaming racism for blacks coming up shorter THAN WHITES"? Are not "whites" your implicit baseline? If whites were coming up just as short....would you be commenting about blacks? If you are not saying that then you are creating a distinction without a difference by only calling out blacks. Its implicitly racist to argue that blacks "come up short", then try to discredit all the reasons that blacks come up short, minus the nature of being black. Then you act as if blacks are on a Salem Witch Hunt for racism, while you are guilty of practicing black magic.

Blacks are SURVIVORS of racism.....not victims of racism. We have a survivor mentality, not a victim mentality. Survivors fight....victims remain passive.

The only assumption is your assuming whites are racist.

If you were to define racism as hatred for another race, the black community is filled with it to the brim and the only self-fulfilling prophesy is the one you make for yourselves by all your hostility and hypocrisy. Drop the crutch of all your blame whitey crap and you can succeed. Hold on to it and you won't.

We just had a black president for the last 8 years, so why don't you try growing the fuck up instead of looking for the teensiest expression of racism from whites while indulging in your own hatred of white people to the nth degree?
I was actually thinking about President Obama when I read your last post. He and his wife did all of the things you say black folks should do, and still they were depicted as monkeys, called all kinds of racial slurs, told to go back to Kenya, criticized for all most everything they did. Some folks say they want something but really don't know how to deal with it when it actually happens.

You know I didn't like about Obama? His black half was not Black American, and his mom and mentor were Communists.

Lies.

Hardly. Prove it. I know for a fact I can prove what I asserted. Back up that mouth with some ass, man! You may just find that you'll learn the truth.

Don't worry, I won't say "I told you so". Much. :D

I say what do because Obama was American. The crap you claim you hate Obama for is not why you hate Obama.

Why shouldn't Whites be wary of Blacks given the level of Black murder rates in this nation?

Because whites have the same rate of murder among themselves. And so why shouldn't blacks hate whites given the continuing history of white racism against blacks?

Because whites have the same rate of murder among themselves. And so why shouldn't blacks hate whites given the continuing history of white racism against blacks?
So you're going to hate all whites because a small minority offend you?

The only assumption is your assuming whites are racist.

If you were to define racism as hatred for another race, the black community is filled with it to the brim and the only self-fulfilling prophesy is the one you make for yourselves by all your hostility and hypocrisy. Drop the crutch of all your blame whitey crap and you can succeed. Hold on to it and you won't.

We just had a black president for the last 8 years, so why don't you try growing the fuck up instead of looking for the teensiest expression of racism from whites while indulging in your own hatred of white people to the nth degree?
I was actually thinking about President Obama when I read your last post. He and his wife did all of the things you say black folks should do, and still they were depicted as monkeys, called all kinds of racial slurs, told to go back to Kenya, criticized for all most everything they did. Some folks say they want something but really don't know how to deal with it when it actually happens.

You know I didn't like about Obama? His black half was not Black American, and his mom and mentor were Communists.

Lies.

Hardly. Prove it. I know for a fact I can prove what I asserted. Back up that mouth with some ass, man! You may just find that you'll learn the truth.

I say what do because Obama was American. The crap you claim you hate Obama for is not why you hate Obama.

Obama was American because his mother was American. His father was not. His black half was not American, do you get it now? Need pictures?

This black guy who was from Kenya, and not American is Obama's black half.

Absentee Communist African father, Communist mother and whackadoodle grandparents.

Tbh, you probably had it better than Obama, IM2.

No they don't, Blacks are much more likely to commit murder than Whites.

Why should I like Blacks?

I've found most of them are downright hostile, rude, obnoxious, and give Whites an attitude.

I was friend with a Black Jamaican in middle school, even he always said "I don't understand I'm White"

I think that's lousy, being of a Polish heritage, I think I'm quite well versed in prejudices, myself.

But, a lot of Blacks just see Whitey's no matter what, as the people who owe them.

P.S

Don't you dare call Whites as being in a psychosis for speaking of elevated Black crime, just because you don't grasp basic proportions.

What you call racism is bot even racism. So your opinion of me doesn't really count or matter.

So like I said, I understand proportions and do so far better than you. Because your argument using proportion has so many holes in it I saw Tiger Woods teeing off on one of them.

Lies.

Obama was American because his mother was American. His father was not. His black half was not American, do you get it now? Need pictures?

Absentee Communist African father, Communist mother and whackadoodle grandparents.

Obama is an American. Don't matter where his father was from, he is an American. .Get it? So just tell the truth that you don't like Obama because he's black and spare us the bullshit you use for an excuse. And the running commentary from retard whites like you about how blacks have it gets real old. Turn black and find out then talk.

Lies.

Obama is an American. Don't matter where his father was from, he is an American. .Get it? So just tell the truth that you don't like Obama because he's black and spare us the bullshit you use for an excuse. And the running commentary from retard whites like you about how blacks have it gets real old. Turn black and find out then talk.

Pwahahaha! You getting dizzy from that spinning, boy? :badgrin:

It is just as I said it is. I told you so.

You're a sorry excuse for a man, seriously.

A real man admits when they're wrong.

I didn't like Obama because he's a Communist, ok? You don't care that he's a Communist? He was raised wholly Communist. You're over there worrying about the black part. Being black isn't bad for Americans, being Communist is.

Last edited:

P.S

What you call racism is bot even racism. So your opinion of me doesn't really count or matter.

So like I said, I understand proportions and do so far better than you. Because your argument using proportion has so many holes in it I saw Tiger Woods teeing off on one of them.

If Blacks make up 13% of the U.S.A, but 51% of the murderers, then obviously they're over-represented by nearly 4X the general population.

Now do you understand proportions?

I didn't like Obama because he's a Communist, ok? You don't care that he's a Communist? He was raised wholly Communist. You're over there worrying about the black part. Being black isn't bad for Americans, being Communist is.

Obama was no communist. .Like I said just quit making excuses because we all know why you didn't like Obama,

Obama was no communist. .Like I said just quit making excuses because we all know why you didn't like Obama,

Not everybody's a narrow-minded racist like you, guy. You may find that hard to believe, but it's true!

The majority of people aren't, as a matter of fact.

Not everybody's a narrow-minded racist like you, guy. You may find that hard to believe, but it's true!

The majority of people aren't, as a matter of fact.

I'm neither narrow minded or racist. Racism isn't pointing out the racism in whites.

The past is unconnected to the present. Particularly, things 50 years or more ago have nothing to do with the way things are today.

People who testify in court against people who have committed crime are themselves guilty of being criminal. Ergo, to point out a wrong makes you also guilty of the wrong.

Does such reasoning make sense.....when NOT used to discredit blacks? When you apply the abstract reasoning of racist whites to other phenomenon, it clearly makes no sense. The fact that it makes sense to them is proof of their racism, because the reasoning only makes sense....for blacks. They would not reason such about anything else.

Last edited:
Currently reading “So You Want To Talk About Race” by Ijeoma Oluo. These excerpts helped me further understand the daily and constant struggles some people must deal with.

“Microaggressions are small daily insults and indignities perpetrated against marginalized or oppressed people. Racial microaggressions are insults and indignities perpetrated against people of color. They are more than just annoyances. The cumulative effect of these constant reminders that you are “less than” does real psychological damage. Regular exposure to microaggressions causes a person of color to feel isolated and invalidated. The inability to predict where and when a microaggression may occur leads to hypervigilance, which can then lead to anxiety disorders and depression. As harmful as they can be, they are very hard to address in real life because they are very hard to see.

It is very easy to dismiss a small offense as a misunderstanding or simple mistake.

On their own, each microaggression doesn’t seem like a big deal. But just like one random bee sting might not be a big deal, a few random bee stings every day of your life will have a definite impact on the quality of your life, and your overall relationship with bees.

Because each microaggression is just one sting perpetrated by a different person, it is hard to address with each individual person without (1)becoming exhausted and (2)being written off as hypersensitive.

Much of our oppressive actions are done in complete ignorance of their effect, or subconsciously – where we aren’t fully aware of why we are acting aggressively toward someone. Rarely does somebody perpetrating one say to themselves, “I’m going to find a small way to hurt this person.”

Let’s take a look at some of the ways in which microaggressions show up in everyday conversations for people of color:

“Are you the first person in your family to graduate?” “Are you an affirmative action hire?” “Wow, you speak English really well.” “You aren’t like other black people.” “Why do black people give their kids such funny names?” “That’s so ghetto.” “Is that your real hair? Can I touch it?” “Is the baby-daddy in the picture?” “Do your kids all have the same dad?” “You have such a chip on your shoulder.”

For nonwhites, racial microaggressions find a way into every part of every day. They are constant reminders that you don’t belong, that you are less than, that you are not worthy of the same respect that white people are afforded. They keep you off balance, keep you distracted, and keep you defensive.

Microaggressions are a serious problem beyond the emotional and physical effects they have. They have much broader social implications. They normalize racism. They make racist assumptions a part of everyday life. These microaggressions help hold the system of white supremacy together, because if we didn’t have all these little ways to separate and dehumanize people, we’d empathize with them more fully and then we’d have to really care about the system that is crushing them.”

As white people are realizing that the claims of the vile left about how racist America is, are all lies.

The Left needs to invent "invisible" racism, that the white people can't see, but need to believe is there.

Otherwise, they, the white Americans, might get tired of always been shit on by the vile, race bating left and start fighting back.

Don't forget the Muslim part. His African father was Muslim and ran out on them immediately; Commie Mom then hooked up with another black, an Indonesian Muslim. Obama was raised Muslim for years, in a foreign country. That's the part I don't like. We put a sleeper mole in the White House. Sheeeesh.

Don't forget the Muslim part. His African father was Muslim and ran out on them immediately; Commie Mom then hooked up with another black, an Indonesian Muslim. Obama was raised Muslim for years, in a foreign country. That's the part I don't like. We put a sleeper mole in the White House. Sheeeesh.

He really is a Communist Muslim. One day his thesis will be released.

Forum List

Back