Rachel Maddow Worries Trump Will Be ‘Probably President for Life’ if He Wins

I think its almost certain that the D's will refuse to vacate the WH after the return of the Trumpsters.

They didn't want to leave in 2017, and now they have a bogus "14th Amendment" argument to lean on. My guess is that Harris will refuse to certify the election results.
The irony, MAGAs getting what they wish for.

Maddow and others who are politically aware of the situation with Trump have good reasons to be terrified.

Trump will declare the 2020 election to be stolen and make changes accordingly.

Changes that could be more beneficial to the rest of the world, than harmful.
Just out of curiosity, what changes do you expect him to make?

When he loses in the GE maybe he’ll get a participation trophy
Well, Rachel baby seems to be scared shitless Trump will win. Do you put any stock in what she says or is it more conspiracy theories from Fox News? Oh, wait a minute, she doesn't work for Fox News.

Just out of curiosity, what changes do you expect him to make?
As per the accusations against Trump by the Democrats.

The president declaring that the 2020 election was stolen, will mean the defeat of government by a revolutionary. The defeat of government means the defeat of the US Constitution.

It's only a question of whether or not the defeat is righteous and justifiable.

IMO the change that will be beneficial to the rest of the world will be the taking down of Biden as president.

As per the accusations against Trump by the Democrats.

The president declaring that the 2020 election was stolen, will mean the defeat of government by a revolutionary. The defeat of government means the defeat of the US Constitution.

It's only a question of whether or not the defeat is righteous and justifiable.

IMO the change that will be beneficial to the rest of the world will be the taking down of Biden as president.
Trump has already declared the 2020 election was stolen, even as he WAS president. Are you calling Trump a revolutionary? If so, that kind of fits the charges Democrats accuse him of. If the defeat of Biden's government means the defeat of the US Constitution, does that mean you want to get rid of the Constitution? Who decides if that defeat is righteous and justifiable? And, if Trump beats Biden, Biden will be gone anyway.

I wouldn’t worry. The old fat fuck is a couple cheeseburgers away from a coronary. Even if he manages to win all his upcoming legal battles and miraculously wins the presidency, “President for life” isn’t going to be very long.
$10 says he outlives President PotatoHead

Trump has already declared the 2020 election was stolen, even as he WAS president. Are you calling Trump a revolutionary?
Trump doesn't have the authority to claim the election was stolen. Biden and the Congress still uphold that the election was fair and lelgitimate.
The side of right has yet to be decided.
If so, that kind of fits the charges Democrats accuse him of. If the defeat of Biden's government means the defeat of the US Constitution, does that mean you want to get rid of the Constitution?
You're not understanding the consequences on the overthrow of government. The Constitution will be challenged successfully.
Who decides if that defeat is righteous and justifiable?
Biden if he wins. The 2020 election will be upheld.
And, if Trump beats Biden, Biden will be gone anyway.

Trump will declare the 2020 election to be stolen and he will be empowered to have the traitor (Biden) shot on sight. The US Constitution demands it!

Trump may or may not bring down the power of the law to bear on Biden and his accomplices. (for treason)

Trump doesn't have the authority to claim the election was stolen. Biden and the Congress still uphold that the election was fair and lelgitimate.
The side of right has yet to be decided.

You're not understanding the consequences on the overthrow of government. The Constitution will be challenged successfully.

Biden if he wins. The 2020 election will be upheld.

Trump will declare the 2020 election to be stolen and he will be empowered to have the traitor (Biden) shot on sight. The US Constitution demands it!

Trump may or may not bring down the power of the law to bear on Biden and his accomplices. (for treason)
Holy shit. You're more whacko than I thought.

I think you wrong , he'll be pres. for life. I heard it. Your wrong. She was devasted as she said it.

MadCow lives in a different reality..... we have a new president every 4 years, thats not going to change. She is playing to her audience.

Given Trump's age that could technically turn out to be true, but even if he lived through a second term I assure you there are plenty of members of Cult 45 who would have no problem installing the man as dictator if they had the means to do so.

Forum List

Back