Rachel Maddow Worries Trump Will Be ‘Probably President for Life’ if He Wins

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
One can only hope he would be President for life. Trump is the best president in modern history. All the good things he did was undone by the Democrats

Concerned by the news that Trump’s plan is to win the 2024 presidential election and then use the levers of power to make his myriad legal problems go away, Maddow warned that if he wins, it means he’s “probably president for life.”​

Maddow also connected all of that to the surge in right wing violence against racial minorities and members of the LGBTQ over the last few years, and urged people not to act “as if our politics exists in a vacuum somewhere outside the rest of our lives.”

I don't think he has the long life pact with the devil like the left does.

The fact the left is talking about President for life shows they've been salivating over ways they can accomplish that.

One can only hope he would be President for life. Trump is the best president in modern history. All the good things he did was undone by the Democrats

Concerned by the news that Trump’s plan is to win the 2024 presidential election and then use the levers of power to make his myriad legal problems go away, Maddow warned that if he wins, it means he’s “probably president for life.”​

Maddow also connected all of that to the surge in right wing violence against racial minorities and members of the LGBTQ over the last few years, and urged people not to act “as if our politics exists in a vacuum somewhere outside the rest of our lives.”

I think you wrong , he'll be pres. for life. I heard it. Your wrong. She was devasted as she said it.

I think this Maddow woman is a complete fraud. If you check her resume, she is a "smart" woman.

And yet if you listen to what she says*, much of it is quite stupid, like the statements quoted above. Clearly she is a Leftist bottom feeder and her audience MUST be made up of two-digit IQ Leftists.

As for the statement itself, let's consider recent history. The Democrats "cooked" the 2020 Presidential election, taking advantage of neurotic fears of Covid infection and introducing massive mail-in balloting, a system which no developed country in the world embraces because of its virtual invitation to fraud. Then, the following January, the Democrats, led by the Worst Speaker in Modern History, unconstitutionally tries to make the fraud-inviting rules of 2020 NATIONAL and PERMANENT.

So who is it exactly that is plotting a permanent takeover of the Presidency? Trump? Ya gotta be a fucking idiot to buy that line.

What a doofusette! President Trump doesn't want a life in politics, that's what the left goes for- not successful businessmen and dealmakers like The Donald.

It was the ultraliberal Clinton that put his Old Lady up for high office to skirt around the 22nd Amendment, not Trump or any other conservative.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

It is incredible that anybody watches her show.

I keep reading how some people think she is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Some people will reverently say, "She's a Rhodes Scholar, you know!"

Like all those other MSNBC bloviators, she's full of hot air.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
All cheers here.

The crazy conspiracy theories on the left are just as dumb and crazy as the conspiracy theories on the right.

It is incredible that anybody watches her show.

I keep reading how some people think she is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Some people will reverently say, "She's a Rhodes Scholar, you know!"

Like all those other MSNBC bloviators, she's full of hot air.

The only MSNBC talking head I ever could watch was Olbermann. He was so over the top in his leftardiness, that he was actually hilarious.

Surprised they got rid of him.

Guess she knows the 14th amendment argument is horseshit. Guess she knows Trump won't be in jail before the election. Guess she knows Trump could even win and is terrified of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back