Racheal Maddow

rachel-maddow-08-widec.jpg

She's not trying to be something she isn't, she's gay but still very cute.

Watching Fox now.
Hannity presenting a fair and balanced (lol) assessment of the allegations of quid pro quo in the Sestek matter, comparing the episode to Blogojevich and suggesting that the R's in Congress are asking for a Special Prosecutor.
Next Hannity and Frank Luntz (?) blame Obama for the consequences of the oil spill. Hannity claims Obama is doing nothing about the oil spill, is on vacation, playing golf and hanging out with Hollywood elites.
Luntz call the president "pathetic". Coming up the Gov. of Arizona and Newt Gringrich. I can't wait.

I watch Hannity to find out when he has scheduled his Waterboarding for Military Charities.

and irrelevant post................:eusa_whistle:

irrelevant my ass. If any post is irrelevant, it was your posting the ratings statistics. The OP made a comment about the intelligence of Rachel Maddow... either your reply was irrelevant, or you did, in fact, believe that there was some direct correlation between ratings and the intelligence of the host.

fucking moron.

you can always tell when one of the k00ks gets publically humiliated!!!:lol::lol::lol:

real intelligent folks are a dime a dozen........but some of the most brilliant people in the world are bonafide oddballs AND tend to extreme's which is exactly why Maddow has so few viewers!! Her views are fringe and not embraced by vast segments of society!!

So what she's intelligent??!!!! Only far lefties think intelligence is everything!!!:funnyface:

And we know what RWrs think of Intelligence. :lol:

She's pretty, you all are just saying she isn't because you hate her politics.

To me, she's comparable to Laura Ingram on the Right. Laura also seems edgy and assertive but she's a little smarter and classier than her female peers.

Now Ann Coulter looks like a man with long hair but she's even better than her little clone Michelle Malkin.

That's funny........ pretty isn't exactly the word I would use for her, here she is with her partner doing a Larry King impression.:lol:

Now Laura Ingram is actually attractive, then again, she actually embraces her sex rather than attempt to look like the opposite sex. She also has a brain that she uses.

An attempt to look like the opposite sex? How so?

First of all it's Rachel Not racheal.

Try spelling her name correctly before you praise her.

She has a research team that finds all her info for her

she then reads off a Teleprompter.

As they all do.

She and her president......

I have to wonder how the Teleprompter company(s) can stay in business with only two people using their product....and just recently too.

Ah yes, the willfully ignorant speak, all with one voice. Almost as if they echo each other. Independent thinkers, I think not.

Sadly most people chose to be duped. When 60 or 70% of the population abandon reason or get funneled into "faith" as their foundational thinking proccess from a young age they are already primed to chose between the slickest sales pitches with equal weight as any factual information they encounter later in their lives.

She's pretty, you all are just saying she isn't because you hate her politics.

To me, she's comparable to Laura Ingram on the Right. Laura also seems edgy and assertive but she's a little smarter and classier than her female peers.

Now Ann Coulter looks like a man with long hair but she's even better than her little clone Michelle Malkin.

That's funny........ pretty isn't exactly the word I would use for her, here she is with her partner doing a Larry King impression.:lol:

Now Laura Ingram is actually attractive, then again, she actually embraces her sex rather than attempt to look like the opposite sex. She also has a brain that she uses.

Laura Ingraham. I used to half way like her except her monotone droning would eventually get on my nerves. Any more, she reminds me of Kate Capshaw in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Could anyone actually be more whiney and bitchy than Laura?

Madow and Olberman are very bright and stick to the facts.

They come from a position and dont hide it.

Its allowed to have a position in America.

Fox pretends to be fair and balenced yet they obviously come from a position and pretend they dont.

They have been caught in lies and lies of ommition all the time.

Hell they fought in court for the "right" to lie to their viewers.

yes, we know what position olberman comes from teeeee heeee heee,, he's the original teabagger,,

Being a woman has nothing to do with what you wear and how much makeup you smear on your face.

Look people , no one cares wether you want to Fuck Madow or not mmkay?

She is a top rate journalist unlike the propaganda agents on Fox.

I had an intimate dream about Maddow.

Does this make me gay?

Don't be silly. You're just a plain, ordinary, everyday jerk.

Wheewww... that's a relief!!!!

I have never had a dream about another dude before.

I knew a liberal would have a good answer to that question... noone is better at seperating people into groups... and I needed to know what group I fit into.

Sorry, but what do these 2 words mean?? Need a dictionary???

Notice how the defenders of Fox deny watching Fox and, rather than post examples why they don't watch Rachel, always attack her sexual orientation?
Bigotry, a Republican RW value.

The Scoreboard: Thursday, May 27
By Chris Ariens on May 28, 2010 04:45 PM25-54 demographic: (L +SD)

Total day: FNC: 395 | CNN: 211 | MSNBC: 138 | HLN: 129

Prime: FNC: 700 | CNN: 246 | MSNBC: 239 | HLN: 225
5p: 6p: 7p: 8p: 9p: 10p: 11p:

FNC Beck: Baier: Shep: O'Reilly: Hannity: Greta: O'Reilly:
503 343 428 873 629 596 531

CNN Blitzer: Blitzer: KingUSA: Brown: King: Cooper: Cooper:
283 280 221 237 222 280 246

MSNBC Matthews: EdShow: Matthews: Olbermann: Maddow: Olbermann: Maddow:
142 131 163 296 217 203 185

HLN Showbiz: Prime: Issues: Grace: Behar: Grace: Showbiz:
48 50 164 341 127 226 152

C'mon..........this is a joke right??? Look at the Maddow # ( highlighted in red)........and this is in the 25-54 demographic, so total rating is even going to be lower. The show barely has 1 million viewers/night and many nights falls under that and it is estimated that a vast majority of those viewers are committed liberal viewers. So........in other words..............

Nobody watches that show!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

The valedictorian of my class wasn't on homecoming court either. Whats your point?:cuckoo:

Notice how the defenders of Fox deny watching Fox and, rather than post examples why they don't watch Rachel, always attack her sexual orientation?

she and dipsy doodle taught us about what teabaggers really were, if she didn't want us to focus on her sexual perversaties she should have kept her big mouth shut.. pardon the pun

Madow and Olberman are very bright and stick to the facts.

Sure they do, just like Beck and Hannity stick to the "Facts".

They come from a position and dont hide it.

Its allowed to have a position in America.

Of course it is, unless it doesn't follow your agenda right? I don't see you respecting the Tea Party saying they're allowed to have a position, instead you prefer to call them Racists because they don't like to see a black man in the white house.. What else? Man.. gotta go google "Left Wing Talking Points about the Tea Party" and see what other smearing people have come up with..

Fox pretends to be fair and balenced yet they obviously come from a position and pretend they dont.

Fox is Biased, so is MSNBC... In my opinion I'd prefer to watch CNN than those 2.. They somewhat lean left but at least they present in a more neutral way..

They have been caught in lies and lies of ommition all the time.

Of course, just like MSNBC. many many times..

Hell they fought in court for the "right" to lie to their viewers.

Your Honor.. I'd like to have the right to Lie to my Viewers..

Surely you can't be serious..

Again talking out of your ass. Classic.

First:

I don't watch Fox, unless It's O'Reilly or Shepard.

Second:

I also don't watch MSNBC, because frankly they're as biased as Fox. just from another standpoint.. But, you won't admit that or even see that, because frankly your just blind follower sticking to their Talking points.. And then you make fun of Fox and it's viewers..

Quite comical actually..

--

Also, I could care less of her Sexual Orientation.. If you actually knew me I don't give a flying fuck who's gay and who isn't. Just like I don't care if they marry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back