Racheal Maddow

Notice how the defenders of Fox deny watching Fox and, rather than post examples why they don't watch Rachel, always attack her sexual orientation?
Bigotry, a Republican RW value.

she and dipsy doodle taught us about what teabaggers really were, if she didn't want us to focus on her sexual perversaties she should have kept her big mouth shut.. pardon the pun

Ah, so you DO encourage lying. Color me surprised.

Fox went to the supreme court to ensure their right to lie. Is there really any more reason not to polute your brain with what they put on television?

No matter what cheezy loopholes Rupert Murdoch has jumped through to become a US citizen..he is not american...he is a triator to our country in spirit and fact.

Buy american..boycott walmart

View american..boycott fox

Notice how the defenders of Fox deny watching Fox and, rather than post examples why they don't watch Rachel, always attack her sexual orientation?

I watch Maddow just to imagine her lapping at the "Y".....turns me on...makes me want to puke, which then assists in my diet...
Can't go wrong....its like Olbermann fighting off Helen Thomas to suck Obamas dick...same result...makes me want to puke...

Last edited:

I watch Maddow just to imagine her lapping at the "Y".....turns me on...makes me want to puke, which then assists in my diet...
Can't go wrong....its like Olbermann fighting off Helen Thomas to suck Obamas dick...same result...makes me want to puke...

You're an idiot.

Well, aren't you the perfect Right winger. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Scoreboard: Thursday, May 27
By Chris Ariens on May 28, 2010 04:45 PM25-54 demographic: (L +SD)

Total day: FNC: 395 | CNN: 211 | MSNBC: 138 | HLN: 129

Prime: FNC: 700 | CNN: 246 | MSNBC: 239 | HLN: 225
5p: 6p: 7p: 8p: 9p: 10p: 11p:

FNC Beck: Baier: Shep: O'Reilly: Hannity: Greta: O'Reilly:
503 343 428 873 629 596 531

CNN Blitzer: Blitzer: KingUSA: Brown: King: Cooper: Cooper:
283 280 221 237 222 280 246

MSNBC Matthews: EdShow: Matthews: Olbermann: Maddow: Olbermann: Maddow:
142 131 163 296 217 203 185

HLN Showbiz: Prime: Issues: Grace: Behar: Grace: Showbiz:
48 50 164 341 127 226 152

C'mon..........this is a joke right??? Look at the Maddow # ( highlighted in red)........and this is in the 25-54 demographic, so total rating is even going to be lower. The show barely has 1 million viewers/night and many nights falls under that and it is estimated that a vast majority of those viewers are committed liberal viewers. So........in other words..............

Nobody watches that show!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

This might sting a little. Smart people do not watch network tv for news or entertainment.

I find it encouraging that only a million of the intelligence of america wastes it's time in that way.

The Scoreboard: Thursday, May 27
By Chris Ariens on May 28, 2010 04:45 PM25-54 demographic: (L +SD)

Total day: FNC: 395 | CNN: 211 | MSNBC: 138 | HLN: 129

Prime: FNC: 700 | CNN: 246 | MSNBC: 239 | HLN: 225
5p: 6p: 7p: 8p: 9p: 10p: 11p:

FNC Beck: Baier: Shep: O'Reilly: Hannity: Greta: O'Reilly:
503 343 428 873 629 596 531

CNN Blitzer: Blitzer: KingUSA: Brown: King: Cooper: Cooper:
283 280 221 237 222 280 246

MSNBC Matthews: EdShow: Matthews: Olbermann: Maddow: Olbermann: Maddow:
142 131 163 296 217 203 185

HLN Showbiz: Prime: Issues: Grace: Behar: Grace: Showbiz:
48 50 164 341 127 226 152

C'mon..........this is a joke right??? Look at the Maddow # ( highlighted in red)........and this is in the 25-54 demographic, so total rating is even going to be lower. The show barely has 1 million viewers/night and many nights falls under that and it is estimated that a vast majority of those viewers are committed liberal viewers. So........in other words..............

Nobody watches that show!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
More people buy the cheap booze, even though it's not as good as the expensive stuff.

I watch fox because it uses logic and facts to back up arguments instead of appeals to emotion and anecdotal stories to persuade viewers.

I try to watch ALL channels but always find my way back to FOX. I like that they give the other side of the story and have people with opposing views giving their opinion and take on any given issue. I do find MSNBC very mean spirited and one sided. Don't stay on that channel for very long as it makes 'the hairs on the back of my neck stand up'!

and do you honestly believe that ratings have any sort of direct correlation with the intelligence of the host?
Yes. That guy, Rachel Madnow, though well educated, has no clue how to get people, liberal or conservative to watch her show. Buy hey, MSNBC has no clue how to get people to watch their entire network either.

Her only defense would be that someone else is pulling the strings on her show. Maybe she could flash her tits or something.
What tits?

:razz:

When is Maddow's dyke ass going to start holding Obama accountable for his abject failings on the oil disaster?

His complete inability to show leadership on this issue is downright disgusting. He seems to respond immediately to OTHER countries disasters, but leaves his fellow americans floundering.

How long was it before we had boots on the ground in Haiti?

How long did it take his incompetent ass to put HIS boots on the ground in the gulf area?

I watch fox because it uses logic and facts to back up arguments instead of appeals to emotion and anecdotal stories to persuade viewers.

Oh, stop. You're ridiculous. You're just one of those people that adores all things conservative and doesn't even know why.

Oh, stop. You're ridiculous. You're just one of those people that adores all things conservative and doesn't even know why.
And you're one of those that adores all things Obama. Even though he's left those on the gulf coast whipping in the wind. Even though he's chucked the futures of at least the next two generations of our children straight down the fucking toilet.

Never have we seen a president show his abject inability to lead in such a short period of time. And after the fiasco known as Jimmy Carter, that's sayin' something!

Oh well. At least I can say that I wasn't one of the idiots who voted for the obviously inept fool!

And you're one of those that adores all things Obama. Even though he's left those on the gulf coast whipping in the wind. Even though he's chucked the futures of at least the next two generations of our children straight down the fucking toilet.

Never have we seen a president show his abject inability to lead in such a short period of time. And after the fiasco known as Jimmy Carter, that's sayin' something!

Oh well. At least I can say that I wasn't one of the idiots who voted for the obviously inept fool!

Whaaaa?!? Oh dear! Obama can't count on your vote? Devastating! Simply devastating that he can't count on the support of the likes of you. :(

Whaaaa?!? Oh dear! Obama can't count on your vote? Devastating! Simply devastating that he can't count on the support of the likes of you. :(
That's right, Skanky!........He's counting on the support of dumbasses like you!

Forum List

Back