New Gallup Poll: Trump approval in freefall, sinks to 36%

The failure of Congress to repeal Obamacare is more than likely to result in the end of my life.

I still stand with Trump.

I will stand with Trump until the end.

Polls told us there was no chance Hillary wouldn't be president.
His poll numbers are lower in big, lib cities and lib strong holds than they are all across the nation... the people that voted him I in are still pretty happy with him so far.
You shouldn't base your opinion on polls. They along with statistics are so easy to manipulate, you could teach a second grader how to do it

Donald Trump’s Low Ratings May Be Getting Even Worse

The problem with Trump is that he got away while campaigning with providing "no details" on how he plans to do shit.....and the ingrates that bought into it his con; are now scratching their balding heads, with WTF, maybe we should have asked questions on how he plans to do it. But what is more important, is that the GOP never knew how to accomplish anything but oppose Obama, that's the real lesson here and I love it.

If you were a twee, what kind of twee would you be?

Donald Trump’s Low Ratings May Be Getting Even Worse

The problem with Trump is that he got away while campaigning with providing "no details" on how he plans to do shit.....and the ingrates that bought into it his con; are now scratching their balding heads, with WTF, maybe we should have asked questions on how he plans to do it. But what is more important, is that the GOP never knew how to accomplish anything but oppose Obama, that's the real lesson here and I love it.

Where's the Mammy Speak?

The failure of Congress to repeal Obamacare is more than likely to result in the end of my life.

Dear German dumb ass......uh, stick with Trump to the end and end up like the Germans....with shit smeared all over your fuckin face.

Polls told us there was no chance Hillary wouldn't be president.
His poll numbers are lower in big, lib cities and lib strong holds than they are all across the nation... the people that voted him I in are still pretty happy with him so far.
You shouldn't base your opinion on polls. They along with statistics are so easy to manipulate, you could teach a second grader how to do it
I so agree with you, because polls are asking democrats to work with this white house and I say the hell with this white house and polls.

I'm ready to start now.

Seriously.

We've never had a president who makes as much noise as this cheeto while doing almost nothing but play golf.

Nonsense.

All this time, you RWNJs have been saying that no one dies in the US for lack of insurance but now you say having insurance will kill you.

What you really mean is the Repubs in your state have screwed over their own constituents. Lie about if you want but remember that all of us have access to real news.

Nonsense.

All this time, you RWNJs have been saying that no one dies in the US for lack of insurance but now you say having insurance will kill you.

What you really mean is the Repubs in your state have screwed over their own constituents. Lie about if you want but remember that all of us have access to real news.[

Nonsense.

What you really mean is the Repubs in your state have screwed over their own constituents. Lie about if you want but remember that all of us have access to real news.

Yep.

I do have insurance, through work.

i refuse to be treated by Obamacare.

I have not been to a doctor or hospital in 28 years and age is catching up to me, fast.

I've really been holding on since 2010.

don't ya just hate slow news days sac? with no media guidance system at your disposal you inadvertently used both a religious christian word and sacred Indian religious Icon along with a racially insensitive phrase without one left wing PC acceptable word in that sentence...did you lose your way? or just contract a nasty case of academic freedom?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back