Race

Anyone can see this on has been photo shopped, see the obvious card placed on the bottom of the sign.....

The obvious card is there in real life. Take a closer look at the bottom right corner of it. See the shadow it casts?

tea-p.jpg

Last edited:
Kind of hard to take an anti-semite like zona seriously in a "race" thread...

I will go here for a sec with ya...link me to anything...anything showing me being an anti semite please....one damn link will do. (Please dont say my av...if you are going with that, that is just sad and you totally arent getting it..)

Now back on point..what will the next race issue fox comes up with? Hmmmm

I will go here for a sec with ya...link me to anything...anything showing me being an anti semite please....one damn link will do. (Please dont say my av...if you are going with that, that is just sad and you totally arent getting it..)

You don't get it - you never will...

You are the suck, zona...

Now go back to watching FNC... Go... Scatt...

Sadly....no. There are others of your ilk who say the same thing in here and in the real world. Remember, Hannity said he never, ever saw a racist sign at a tea bagger rally.

Funny stuff righty there.

Zona. 3 of those signs have absolutely nothing to do with racism. 1 is suggesting that the President is racist. Only one sign is actually racist, and that is obviously photoshopped

And you have zero evidence that any of them were at Tea parties.

This is the smoking gun?

Uhm, the guy who holds the sign never denied anything..if it were photoshopped, dontcha think maybe he may have had a problem with the pic being fake?

If I am wrong, please link me, wontcha...

oh and no, this is not the smoking gun, not at all. There are so many posters like these. Racist posters at tea bag rally's. Do you really need links or the pics here?

Wanna start with the bone through the nose one?

Geeez...I will repeat, please link me to being a anti semite....any post will do. ANY POST.

I am calling you out House. Link me to me being an anti semite. Please.....please dont tell me you are calling me this because of my av. You cant be that dumb. Can you?

The only one that I might consider racist is the Obamanomics = White Slavery one.

Possibly. Though my first impressions is they are calling the President racist on that one.

I'm reading it as the sign holder only cares about the fate of white people under Obama's policies. Thats racist IMO.

Ill give you that.

Still not convinced they were actual Tea Party posters or members. Pics could have been taken anywhere or photoshopped.

Random tea party racism.

teabagger.n.word_.jpg

Anyone can see this on has been photo shopped, see the obvious card placed on the bottom of the sign.....

Those are free rallies, all you need is a DemocRat to show up with a sign, does not prove Crap.

Do you even know who that guy is holding that sign..? Please tell me you know who it is...you think HE is a dem? LOLOLOLOL

Am I the only one who doesn't see racism in most of those pictures?

Nope. You're not the only one.

Yes, we're all familiar with that double standard. When non-whites so much as hint that they're the victims of racism an avalanche of white people turn it around on them and say that they played the race card so that makes THEM the real racists. However, when white people in these pictures play the exact same game they're NOT playing the race card, no, no, noooooooooooo! We're all familiar with that double standard.

Last edited:

Geeez...I will repeat, please link me to being a anti semite....any post will do. ANY POST.

I am calling you out House. Link me to me being an anti semite. Please.....please dont tell me you are calling me this because of my av. You cant be that dumb. Can you?

Quick, some talking head is on FNC... You're going to miss it... Go!

A black person holds the most powerful positions on the planet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTu4Zanahhw"]Exposing Black Racism[/ame]

Last edited:
Random tea party racism.

teabagger.n.word_.jpg

Those are free rallies, all you need is a DemocRat to show up with a sign, does not prove Crap.

Do you even know who that guy is holding that sign..? Please tell me you know who it is...you think HE is a dem? LOLOLOLOL

How much Silver did it take for Judas to be a Sellout?

It still looks like that sign had something added to it at the last minute, the guy would not have gotten his face on the News if that had not been added :lol:

Yes, we're all familiar with that double standard. When non-whites so much as hint that they're the victims of racism an avalanche of white people turn it around on them and say that they played the race card so that makes THEM the real racists. However, when white people in these pictures play the exact same game they're NOT playing the race card, no, no, noooooooooooo! We're all familiar with that double standard.

Try again sparky. I hold both sides to the same standard.

How much Silver did it take for Judas to be a Sellout?

It still looks like that sign had something added to it at the last minute, the guy would not have gotten his face on the News if that had not been added :lol:

So thats a no ..you have no idea who this guy is. :lol:

Again, House....where are you? Stay focused now. You can do it.

Nope no clue. But as his party registration isn't anywhere in the picture, unless you have some other evidence, his party affiliation is a mystery.

Yeah, the double standard is by the ones who don't recognize that racism is a human problem and not a problem confined to one race.

However, please tell us what you seem to think is racist in the non-obvious pictures.

Forum List

Back