Race Relations/Racism or "Little Stormfront"?

So you think this is all just a mental disorder???:eusa_whistle:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-racism-or-little-stormfront.html#post6077281

Some whites really do have good reasons for the way we feel.

Being careful in certain areas due to crime is not racism. Attributing to every member of a race that trait IS. And it is a learned taught belief system. Granted Humans tend to be off put by different characteristics from what we are used to but the world has been exposed to all the races on a GLOBAL scale far to long for that to explain racism.

One can properly complain about black crime rates in certain jurisdictions and that is not racism. You do no such thing. You are a racist.

This guy is constantly saying things like blacks and latinos are lazy and genetically inferior.

I appreciate that people like you can actually see it for the racism it is. And these people are NOT a rarity in this country.

It is NOT limited to white Conservatives.

So you would do what about it? Perhaps silence uncomfortable free speech? You are aware even racists have the right to speak their mind?

Where did I say they didn't?

I'm calling them out(and calling for them on some cases to go back to Stormfront), not calling for them to be silenced.

Their words and actions speak for themselves. They alienate the rational conservatives and weaken their entire position.

2 of the 3 racist blacks on this board are NOT conservatives, And I notice you are still ignoring them.

Where? Show me where these board members are calling whites genetically inferior, lazy and stupid as an entire race.

All you'll be able to show me is people teasing white people on this board. You will not be able to show me equivalents of Matthew, Ariux, ShootSpeeders, Squeeze Berry and others. They don't exist on this forum. And please don't tell me you're talking about Salt Jones, because that would be a joke on you part.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY]Louis CK - Being White - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

I'm calling them out(and calling for them on some cases to go back to Stormfront), not calling for them to be silenced.

Their words and actions speak for themselves. They alienate the rational conservatives and weaken their entire position.

2 of the 3 racist blacks on this board are NOT conservatives, And I notice you are still ignoring them.

Where? Show me where these board members are calling whites genetically inferior, lazy and stupid as an entire race.

All you'll be able to show me is people teasing white people on this board. You will not be able to show me equivalents of Matthew, Ariux, ShootSpeeders, Squeeze Berry and others. They don't exist on this forum. And please don't tell me you're talking about Salt Jones, because that would be a joke on you part.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY]Louis CK - Being White - YouTube[/ame]

MarcAtl and another black poster who's name escapes me right now openly have admitted that they would love to read stories about white people being murdered. 52nd Street openly demands segregation from whites, calls any white dating a black an abomination. All 3 do this IN the other forums.

But of course that is different right?

MarcAtl and another black poster who's name escapes me right now openly have admitted that they would love to read stories about white people being murdered. 52nd Street openly demands segregation from whites, calls any white dating a black an abomination. All 3 do this IN the other forums.

Show me, because I have never seen MarcAtl say such a thing.

what,

show me my posts you think throw all black people under the bus

If you're not going to work with whites then expect more bitterness towards your people. Must be nice to always (unjustly) feel the victim even when your people are creating gangs and killing people at stratospheric levels. Feeling butthurt about every white concern isn't going to win us on your side...We may defend you, but most won't think you as a adult.

What the fuck do you want people like me and tens of millions of whites to feel? It isn't going away...Spin all you want.

Here is some of why this is so

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-racism-or-little-stormfront.html#post6077281

Last edited:

The Perfect Response To White People's Vitriolic Rage Against Affirmative Action

So you think this is all just a mental disorder???:eusa_whistle:

Some whites really do have good reasons for the way we feel.

Being careful in certain areas due to crime is not racism. Attributing to every member of a race that trait IS. And it is a learned taught belief system. Granted Humans tend to be off put by different characteristics from what we are used to but the world has been exposed to all the races on a GLOBAL scale far to long for that to explain racism.

One can properly complain about black crime rates in certain jurisdictions and that is not racism. You do no such thing. You are a racist.

This guy is constantly saying things like blacks and latinos are lazy and genetically inferior.

I appreciate that people like you can actually see it for the racism it is. And these people are NOT a rarity in this country.

WTF do you want me to believe? Everything screams it from test scores to crime level. Can you please get past your victim mindset?

what,

Oh motherfucker please. Tell me you're not always around Matthew's and ShootSpeeder's threads and posts agreeing with the shit they have to spout about black people, particularly the intelligence of black people.

squeeze berry said:
Black people accusing a white person of being a racist.

What a surprise

You're in post after post as well, always attacking black people saying that they collectively vote for Obama because they are black, that they collectively "want revenge".

Don't fucking play ignorant with me, retard.

Matthew, as is ever StormFront wannabee, is the loser. Always.

do you visit stormfront often?

These people think it is ok that the black community has
-72% bastard rates
-10% of its entire male population in prison
-52.2% of all murders in this country
-A unbelievable rape rate
-8 times more likely to murder than a white population per black

O'yess, it's me that is pointing it out that's the bad guy. That's all you fuckers have.

Last edited:
what,

Oh motherfucker please. Tell me you're not always around Matthew's and ShootSpeeder's threads and posts agreeing with the shit they have to spout about black people, particularly the intelligence of black people.

squeeze berry said:

What a surprise

You're in post after post as well, always attacking black people saying that they collectively vote for Obama because they are black, that they collectively "want revenge".

The greatest problem facing blacks is their inability to reason with themselves. You're a perfect case of that.

No amount of data will convince you otherwise.

Matthew, how many StormFronters are here. It's your right to be here, so be man or woman enough to front up.

Go ahead and preach White Power, it's your right.

And it's decent peoples' right metaphorically to boot it up your ass.

what,

squeeze berry said:

What a surprise

I pretty much deal in facts. and if you would read your posts as well as the rest of the Assata Shakur crowd here you would understand why I believe that , by and large, black people want revenge against white people. You have given me no other choice but to believe that.

The black on white crime stats are mute testimony to my claims.

and here is another fact

" I want a president that looks like me". Whoopi Goldberg.

I suspect Whoopi felt pretty much white what folks have felt since 1789.

So how about we want a president who looks like an American?

Forum List

Back