Race Relations/Racism or "Little Stormfront"?

My god you blacks can't stand being criticized. Some of the biggest babies ever to walk this planet.

-10 percent of your entire male population are in our prisons.
-52.2% of all murders being caused by blacks
-Chicago and New york, you make up over 3/4th of all murders.
-72% of black fathers leave

Yet, all you want is for a double standard. I swear Obama put out a executive order a month ago asking our educational system to over look black trouble makers. How is this the way forward???

You blacks wanted to be treated equally! Now live with it. Get used to being criticized as it is a part of being equal.

I'm not going to shut up, so making stupid ass post like this isn't going to charge shit....The best thing you can do is improve and defend yourselves with your words.

Last edited:
ya know when i first got on the net.....way back when....311 was the norm.....dial up was king....i expected it to be free of isms...after all it was a purely mental thing....wrong i ever wrong...all the isms are here..agism, sexism, racism. it is rather shameful that humans are so shallow they have to drag all their isms into what could have been a purely mental field.....

Part of being equal is listening to other races and trying to improve your imagine.

We whites like to live within safe and clean communities. I understand not all blacks are harmful towards society, but way to many are. I used to have black friends so I know this for a fact. Every single one of the top 20 most "deadly" cities in this country persist of a large population of blacks(30%+). Chicago has over 75% of all murders caused by black gangs and around the same for New york... http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

Guess what, whites don't want to raise our children around such and we do White flight away from it. So yes some of us do have a bitter attitude against blacks, it's true. I understand with 72% of all black children being raised within a single family(no dad) that is part of it. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr55/nvsr55_01.pdf

Whites just haven't been totally forward with the black community as we don't want to hurt your feelings. These are real issues that we're going to have to talk about. Want to be equal? Please be able to listen to us as that's a must within a country we both need to llive in.

Officials in New Orleans are considering tightening a youth curfew in the latest attempt to fight crime in a city with the nation's highest murder rate and what its mayor has called "a culture of death."
puts the city's rate at 10 times the national average. And this year promises more bloodshed. Twenty-five people were murdered in Orleans Parish in January, according to the coroner's office.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz1leWe5eXR

Canada's independent prisons ombudsman has launched an inquiry into a 50 per cent spike in the proportion of black offenders filling federal jails over the last 10 years.

Howard Sapers, the federal correctional investigator, wants to study the possible causes behind the increase, which saw the proportion of black offenders in federal incarceration jump to 9.12 per cent in 2010-2011, from less than six per cent a decade earlier.

It amounts to a 52 per cent leap, with the most dramatic increase occurring over the last five years. Black people make up roughly 2.5 per cent of Canada's population.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stor...ck-prison.html

About 10.4% of the entire African-American male population in the United States aged 25 to 29 was incarcerated, by far the largest racial or ethnic group—by comparison, 2.4% of Hispanic men and 1.2% of white men in that same age group were incarcerated. According to a report by the Justice Policy Institute in 2002, the number of black men in prison has grown to five times the rate it was twenty years ago. Today, more African-American men are in jail than in college. In 2000 there were 791,600 black men in prison and 603,032 enrolled in college. In 1980, there were 143,000 black men in prison and 463,700 enrolled in college.

Read more: Prison Population Exceeds Two Million — Infoplease.com Prison Population Exceeds Two Million — Infoplease.com

In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.
What this means is that every day in the United States, over one hundred white women are raped or sexually assaulted by a black man.

http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/Rea...e.asp?ID=28129

Here, look at the DOJ PDF yourself: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus05.pdf

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.pt/2012/07/d...-to-behave.html

In Denmark:

Quote:
More than every other time that judges in 2010 found a felon guilty of rape, the convict was an immigrant or Danish-born to immigrant parents, reveal the official numbers from Statistics

Black and Latino students were collared in 95% of the 882 total arrests in city schools last year, while blacks and Latinos make up about 71% of the city’s student body of about a million pupils.

Read more: 95%*of last year's 882 NYPD school arrests involved minorities* - NY Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/educat...4#ixzz23k5DxDua

The latest NYPD statistics show that crime is centered overwhelmingly in minority-group neighborhoods — buttressing a key argument Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly makes to justify his controversial stop-and-frisk policy.
Citing an NYPD analysis of stats for the first six months of the year, Kelly said Wednesday that 96% of shooting victims are black or Hispanic — and in 97% of all shootings, the trigger was pulled by other blacks and Hispanics.Kelly in recent months has repeatedly said minority-group leaders and civil liberties advocates complain about stop-and-frisk tactics but do nothing to help combat crime in minority neighborhoods.
A review of the statistics, contained in a report, “Crime Enforcement Activity in New York City,” shows that minority-group members also represent 89% of murder victims — and 86% of murder suspects. There are similar numbers for felony assaults — 81% of victims are minorities, as are 88% of the suspects.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-s...8#ixzz25tByjevw

---

When we're equal, we discuss things honestly and work to improve each other. This is the only way to end the bitterness within the white community.

I'm treating you equal as I'm willing to speak my mind to you. NOT trying to defend you like a child.

Last edited:
No, really. It's fucking indistinguishable at times.

So you would do what about it? Perhaps silence uncomfortable free speech? You are aware even racists have the right to speak their mind?

And what do you refer to when it is some of the black members that are the racists? We have at least 3 self identifying black members that are racists and hate whites. Or is that different?

ya know when i first got on the net.....way back when....311 was the norm.....dial up was king....i expected it to be free of isms...after all it was a purely mental thing....wrong i ever wrong...all the isms are here..agism, sexism, racism. it is rather shameful that humans are so shallow they have to drag all their isms into what could have been a purely mental field.....

You realize of course that isms are actually pretty much always MENTAL conditions? One THINKS that way, no physical aliment gives you racism or sexism. Ohh wait I am talking to one of the board dummies. Never mind.

You realize of course that isms are actually pretty much always MENTAL conditions? One THINKS that way, no physical aliment gives you racism or sexism. Ohh wait I am talking to one of the board dummies. Never mind.

So you think this is all just a mental disorder???:eusa_whistle:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-racism-or-little-stormfront.html#post6077281

Some whites really do have good reasons for the way we feel.

So you would do what about it? Perhaps silence uncomfortable free speech? You are aware even racists have the right to speak their mind?

Where did I say they didn't?

I'm calling them out(and calling for them on some cases to go back to Stormfront), not calling for them to be silenced.

Their words and actions speak for themselves. They alienate the rational conservatives and weaken their entire position.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-racism-or-little-stormfront.html#post6077281

Being careful in certain areas due to crime is not racism. Attributing to every member of a race that trait IS. And it is a learned taught belief system. Granted Humans tend to be off put by different characteristics from what we are used to but the world has been exposed to all the races on a GLOBAL scale far to long for that to explain racism.

One can properly complain about black crime rates in certain jurisdictions and that is not racism. You do no such thing. You are a racist.

I'm calling them out(and calling for them on some cases to go back to Stormfront), not calling for them to be silenced.

Their words and actions speak for themselves. They alienate the rational conservatives and weaken their entire position.

2 of the 3 racist blacks on this board are NOT conservatives, And I notice you are still ignoring them.

Being careful in certain areas due to crime is not racism. Attributing to every member of a race that trait IS. And it is a learned taught belief system. Granted Humans tend to be off put by different characteristics from what we are used to but the world has been exposed to all the races on a GLOBAL scale far to long for that to explain racism.

One can properly complain about black crime rates in certain jurisdictions and that is not racism. You do no such thing. You are a racist.

This guy is constantly saying things like blacks and latinos are lazy and genetically inferior.

I appreciate that people like you can actually see it for the racism it is. And these people are NOT a rarity in this country.

You JUST advocated they leave the board. I guess that is different right? You want them gone because they talk about stuff you don't want to hear. Guess what? Stay out of this forum and the only racists you will run into are the three black ones that pollute all the forums with their anti white hatred.

Forum List

Back