Race Relations/Racism or "Little Stormfront"?

Okay. He's just as fucking awful as Matthew.

Show me some more.

Look into it yourself, ya lazy shit. I don't recall signing on as your personal research assistant.

There isn't any. Unless they're some obvious troll who is lambasted everywhere they go. The members they're talking about, MarcATL, Salt Jones, are not in any way equivalent to the racists in this very thread.

of course not. Your double standards say so

Is there anything wrong with visiting it and checking it out as well as discussing and debating issues?

Yes.

What's there to debate on Stormfront? The proper procedure to "hang *******"? What should be done to a family member who is a "race traitor"?

By having a membership on those forums and actively participating, you are associating yourself with that group willingly.

As long as they aren't doing anything illegal, they have a right to exist in my opinion, though I vehemently disagree with them. PLENTY of people who disagree with them visit that site and have conversations with the people there. Use your imagination.....................

I never said they don' have a right to exist. I said it's wrong.

Show me some more. I've never even seen that poster before, and others obviously don't tolerate him. Matthew is propped up and hailed in almost every single thread he participates in, by other forum members. His level of thanks and reputation is an indicator of that. Same isn't the case for that dude you linked to. If the liberals on this board supported him, he would have some reputation. They would be able to prop him up beyond the negative reps that the right wingers toss. But no, they're probably negative repping him as well.

You're one of the blacks that want trillions from us and for us(whites) to just take it. No debate is allowed.

All you have is to try to crap on me to deflect.

I'm white you god damn retard. I don't have to be black to call you out on your racism.

But I guess that DOES make me a race traitor, huh? You stupid fuck.

O'christ even worse. :eusa_boohoo: I post offical information supporting my case and yet you have to call names????

Who really looks bad?
-52.2% of all murders within the US
-72% of all black babies rasied in single family homes
-far higher crime rates within the black community

But I'm the idiot.

I learn something new every day.

Yes.

What's there to debate on Stormfront? The proper procedure to "hang *******"? What should be done to a family member who is a "race traitor"?

By having a membership on those forums and actively participating, you are associating yourself with that group willingly.

As long as they aren't doing anything illegal, they have a right to exist in my opinion, though I vehemently disagree with them. PLENTY of people who disagree with them visit that site and have conversations with the people there. Use your imagination.....................

I never said they don' have a right to exist. I said it's wrong.

So debating official US government stats is wrong? :eusa_silenced:

I think every white, black male that got shot, knifed without a feeling of guilt is wrong. This is the 52.2% murder rate that the black community is responsible for. Look up thread on page 2# for my support.

I think the stratospheric levels of rape on white woman is wrong. My support is within the same post. Official.

You may not like it, but that doesn't make it untrue.

Last edited:

Show me some more. I've never even seen that poster before, and others obviously don't tolerate him. Matthew is propped up and hailed in almost every single thread he participates in, by other forum members. His level of thanks and reputation is an indicator of that. Same isn't the case for that dude you linked to. If the liberals on this board supported him, he would have some reputation. They would be able to prop him up beyond the negative reps that the right wingers toss. But no, they're probably negative repping him as well.

You're one of the blacks that want trillions from us and for us(whites) to just take it. No debate is allowed.

All you have is to try to crap on me to deflect.

I'm white you god damn retard. I don't have to be black to call you out on your racism.

But I guess that DOES make me a race traitor, huh? You stupid fuck.

I do not believe this.

In another thread you stated you would go back to school and work on your GED if Obama was elected.His election motivated you.

That smells fishy.Not something a white person would normally state

And what abut the 48.8% committed by everybody else, Matthew?

You simply are not going to get your way with those you don't like, those you don't consider authentically American. Why? Because you don't sound authentically American, not with the race and ethnic and religious hatred here and elsewhere. America is more than the 1% who think like you.

Last edited:

You simply are not going to get your way with those you don't like, those you don't consider authentically American. Why? Because you don't sound authentically American, not with the race and ethnic and religious hatred here and elsewhere. America is more than the 1% who think like you.

Whites make up 72.4% of the population and blacks make up 12.6% of the population. So even if you exclude other races from the other 48.8%, no matter how you look at Whites are under represented and blacks are over represented in the crime statistics.

Whites make up 72.4% of the population and blacks make up 12.6% of the population. So even if you exclude other races from the other 48.8%, no matter how you look at Whites are under represented and blacks are over represented in the crime statistics.

I believe that is known as a 'hatefact'. Doesn't matter if it is true, many would like to intimidate you into leaving it unsaid

So you would do what about it? Perhaps silence uncomfortable free speech? You are aware even racists have the right to speak their mind?

Where did I say they didn't?

I'm calling them out(and calling for them on some cases to go back to Stormfront), not calling for them to be silenced.

Their words and actions speak for themselves. They alienate the rational conservatives and weaken their entire position.

You JUST advocated they leave the board. I guess that is different right? You want them gone because they talk about stuff you don't want to hear. Guess what? Stay out of this forum and the only racists you will run into are the three black ones that pollute all the forums with their anti white hatred.

Blacks can't be racist.

To bad they waste it on each other.

Last edited:
Where did I say they didn't?

I'm calling them out(and calling for them on some cases to go back to Stormfront), not calling for them to be silenced.

Their words and actions speak for themselves. They alienate the rational conservatives and weaken their entire position.

You JUST advocated they leave the board. I guess that is different right? You want them gone because they talk about stuff you don't want to hear. Guess what? Stay out of this forum and the only racists you will run into are the three black ones that pollute all the forums with their anti white hatred.

Blacks can't be racist.

Haven't you proudly declared yourself a racist here many times?

Blacks can't be racist.

I was being sarcastic.

I'm racist, raised my kids to be racist and spent today with my 6 year old grandson teaching him the finer points of hatred towards white people.

Reach one, teach one.

No, JeannieD, you are not going to get the America you want.

Ever.

And our school district carefully, deliberately, and systematically teacher the children of all racists to love their parents but discount their old ways.

When I was the school board president sitting the high school student council, I and our fellow black and white board members told them they were to be polite to those type of parents (just like you) and to work to eradicate the bad old ways of the parents and grandparents of all races who just didn't get it that the American youth of the 21st century would put all your nonsense away.

You and Matthew are not the faces of authentic America anymore. Never will be again.

Blacks can't be racist.

I was being sarcastic.

I'm racist, raised my kids to be racist and spent today with my 6 year old grandson teaching him the finer points of hatred towards white people.

Reach one, teach one.

Last edited:
And our school district carefully, deliberately, and systematically teacher the children of all racists to love their parents but discount their old ways.

When I was the school board president sitting the high school student council, I and our fellow black and white board members told them they were to be polite to those type of parents (just like you) and to work to eradicate the bad old ways of the parents and grandparents of all races who just didn't get it that the American youth of the 21st century would put all your nonsense away.

You and Matthew are not the faces of authentic America anymore. Never will be again.

I was being sarcastic.

Reach one, teach one.

You think that works? It doesn't.

Fortunately, hateful shits like you and your brother in spirit here matthew, are mistakes that are being weeded out as the rest of us move on without you. Your wasted, hateful little life will be forgotten before the body is cold and your idiotic ideas (and this annoying little act you are so fond of) will amount to the same as you: NOTHING.

I know it does. :lol:

You are the old way that the kids are rejecting.

Which is very, very good. You and Matthew can drink together in the afterlife.

And our school district carefully, deliberately, and systematically teaches the children of all racists to love their parents but discount their old ways.

I was being sarcastic.

Reach one, teach one.

You think that works? It doesn't.

Forum List

Back